Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
Didn’t realise they only live in a 2 bed semi. I thought their house would of had more bedrooms?
I thought the same tbh. Don’t see why they’re getting a downstairs extension when it seems like they’d want another bedroom. Why not put it towards another house or an upstairs extension. X

Reactions: 6

Justbrowzin

I personally think they all in competition with each other. If hannah claims to have known this PT for a while why hasn't she used her before in her weight loss journey. She's been trying to lose weight well before she had her baby. Yet another one jumping on the bandwagon cos her sister done well using a PT. Gets right on my tits they cant just do their own diet/exercise plan. Dumb fucks.

It’s weird there always has to be a ‘thing’
Target weight with Sw
12 week transformation ... then another one (in Amy’s case)
Just live fuckin life and go to the gym if you fancy it. Why does there have to be some big thing / trend

Monkey47

VIP Member
Im just waiting for the next diet craze on the agenda and wtf did she have to pump milk on a hen do🤷‍♀️ Your baby wasnt there so why do it. Really fucks me off all this pumping and why do we need to know🤬
It does bloody hurt if you don’t pump when away from baby

But no idea why it needs to be all over insta

Kolopo

Random but does anyone else get irritated with the way Amy has to constantly say Eden Elizabeth Barron?!? Oh and constantly in a baby voice...

Sickoflurking

If anyone’s wondering those tickets to Vegas were roughly £5k each and then the hotel on top. When I bought my first house, nights out we’re scrapped for 18 months, never mind holidays etc

• Wow

Harry

Chatty Member
FML WHY JUST WHY WOULD YOU PUT YOUR GINORMOUS TIT ON INSTAGRAM FOR THE WORLD TO SEE?? SAVE IT FOR YOUR HUSBAND OR BREASTFEEDING 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Can you imagine just giving birth and then being asked if 57k strangers can see your bare tits? Or worse, finding out after that she did it without permission? I'd be very stressed and livid 😂😱

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
She's such a spoilt brat 😂 why ask if you don't want to hear the answer? Some people click options on polls by mistake (literally every time I have put one up I've had messages saying shit sorry didn't mean to put that) and more to the point I would never expect to get removed as a result of picking an option SHE'S provided. Massively strikes me as the bitch from high school who never grew out of it.
She once deleted me because I voted no to something really simple like do you like this dress and I said no.

• Haha

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
I actually have to say I do see where she is coming from, I have also just re-joined SW (and paid) after calorie counting. Yes calorie counting works but it is so much easier to buy a ready meal, meal deal etc for one and two I find it really time consuming to accurately input my recipe into MFP. I also skip fruit and veg a lot more. I can lose weight CC and I have, but I find with my lifestyle and family knowing I don't need to weight my potato suits me better.

I do hate when people ask for syn values though, I pay for that privilege and if you can't be bothered to then your loss.

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
Something doesn't sit right with me and Amy posting the sweets to order. I know she owns a business and wants to make money but constantly trying to lose weight and a lot of your followers are the weight loss community, I find it incredibly mean to be posting about it and encouraging to order them. I know people will order them for families and whatever but wanting to be a influencer/youtuber/instagrammer and targeting your audience like that is not okay its like setting up to fail as some people do that issues with food and are easily influenced by these people on the gram!

Monkey47

VIP Member
My heads spinning - SW, rumer, calorie counting, sw & now ‘being mindfull’ She’s gonna get bloody whiplash!

• Haha

theeyeroller

VIP Member
I don’t mind Hannah but I wish she would be honest. There is no way she would’ve maintained this week if she’s honestly eating as little as she posts and doing 10000 plus steps a day and/ or workouts. She should be in a huge calorie deficit going by what she says which should equate to a 2 lb loss at least. If I was drinking slimfast and eating rice cakes and I didn’t lose I’d be raging, yet she says she’s happy, I smell 💩.

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Anyone else think Hannahs dress sense is up her hole? 🙈🙈
Every single story she puts on I just eye roll it’s like she’s raided a dressing up or lost property box. All the stories of the outside of her house is a bit like she’s boasting she’s got a nice big house now 🙄