Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this person she’s with is telling her what to eat? Is this person a qualified nutritionist because if they are, given the tit food she is showing, they need the sack!

Reactions: 2
So this person she’s with is telling her what to eat? Is this person a qualified nutritionist because if they are, given the tit food she is showing, they need the sack!
I can’t be 💯 but I think she’s an ex slimming worlder who ditched it became a pt and had a tummy tuck

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I can’t be 💯 but I think she’s an ex slimming worlder who ditched it became a pt and had a tummy tuck
I couldn’t find reference to any nutritional qualification. Any coach worth paying would not give you a meal plan. Calorie/protein & maybe carb target but not dictate your food

I couldn’t find reference to any nutritional qualification. Any coach worth paying would not give you a meal plan. Calorie/protein & maybe carb target but not dictate your food
And if she isn’t counting her calories what will she have learnt after the 8 weeks 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Zero

Reactions: 3
It frustrates me how easy they make holidaying with children look. Tell me the truth?!!? Is it that simple as bunging your kids in prams on the beach and then having cocktails??

Reactions: 2