Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why isn't Hannah & Kate shouting out Rumer PT constantly anymore? Or have I missed something?

Reactions: 3
Why isn't Hannah & Kate shouting out Rumer PT constantly anymore? Or have I missed something?
Was only given so many weeks (think it was 8....then extended to 12 weeks) for free.
Now that the times up - there’s no need to keep promoting it non stop hey 🤔 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Was only given so many weeks (think it was 8....then extended to 12 weeks) for free.
Now that the times up - there’s no need to keep promoting it non stop hey 🤔 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yet she put a rant up how she had paiiiiiiid for it 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Hmmmm. Interesting how waist away (can't remember if that's her correct insta name!) Has jumped off the wagon, admitted the cals on Rumers plan were really low and I'm sure I saw her post she's signed up to James Smith? I thought this Rumer was the bollocks and worked wonders for them all?🤷🏼‍♀️

Yet she put a rant up how she had paiiiiiiid for it 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Hmmmm. Interesting how waist away (can't remember if that's her correct insta name!) Has jumped off the wagon, admitted the cals on Rumers plan were really low and I'm sure I saw her post she's signed up to James Smith? I thought this Rumer was the bollocks and worked wonders for them all?🤷🏼‍♀️
To be fair she may have paid for the first 8 weeks - then rumor gave her the extra 4 for free - because she got some people to sign up for it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
So when she started with tuner she said she would never go back to SW. last couple of days she’s been mentioning SW more & more..... reckon she will be back to SW soon

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Whos that?
She's pally with Hannah or was when they were on this Rumer PT hype. They were doing it at the same time. She's constantly on a mad diet mission, mainly SW then cal counting but she has lost the weight this time.

Literally can’t do with waist a way. She’s a total dick. She could do with her own thread.
I don't mind her, but she did get loads of tit from "trolls" before apparently so I'm surprised no-one has started a thread yet🤣

• Wow
Literally can’t do with waist a way. She’s a total dick. She could do with her own thread.
I like her. Saw her post about tattle but it didn’t seem like she was criticising? She said that she’s a reader here and that tattle often speaks sense, but she wanted to clarify the actual facts on what’s been said about her. She’s done amazingly well calorie counting lately. Wasn’t following her before that so that’s all I’ve seen but she seems nice enough to me.

I like her. Saw her post about tattle but it didn’t seem like she was criticising? She said that she’s a reader here and that tattle often speaks sense, but she wanted to clarify the actual facts on what’s been said about her. She’s done amazingly well calorie counting lately. Wasn’t following her before that so that’s all I’ve seen but she seems nice enough to me.
What was said about her on Tattle?

She's pally with Hannah or was when they were on this Rumer PT hype. They were doing it at the same time. She's constantly on a mad diet mission, mainly SW then cal counting but she has lost the weight this time.

I don't mind her, but she did get loads of tit from "trolls" before apparently so I'm surprised no-one has started a thread yet🤣
Her insta is waste_a_weigh

make your own minds up but if you actually watch her she’s stupid.
Absolutely obsessed with what she weighs, constantly seeking the love and assurance of her insta fans. Eats ridiculously stupid tiny amounts but always feels stuffed. Posts frequent semi naked underwear pics, and not fat shaming but 🤢 but we don’t need to see that. Basically she’s just absolutely obsessed by diet/weight/looks
And she’s always buying in charity shops (absolutely nothing wrong with that) but she’ll buy anything cos it’s a £1 but it never fits and then there’s a photo of her squeezing into a size 6 dress cos it was 50p!!
We all have those people on here that grate on us. Well she’s mine.
It’s quite sad to watch
And I personally find her annoying AF

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Her insta is waste_a_weigh

make your own minds up but if you actually watch her she’s stupid.
Absolutely obsessed with what she weighs, constantly seeking the love and assurance of her insta fans. Eats ridiculously stupid tiny amounts but always feels stuffed. Posts frequent semi naked underwear pics, and not fat shaming but 🤢 but we don’t need to see that. Basically she’s just absolutely obsessed by diet/weight/looks
And she’s always buying in charity shops (absolutely nothing working with that) but she’ll buy anything cos it’s a £1 but it never fits and then there’s a photo of her squeezing into a size 6 dress cos it was 50p!!
We all have those people on here that grate on us. Well she’s mine.
It’s quite sad to watch
And I personally find her annoying AF
I get what you mean with the charity shopping 🤦🏼‍♀️ It's only recently that she's lost enough to fit into some of the things she buys. She's not big at all, she wasn't very big before she lost with Rumer but she gets so upset with how she looks and is so desperate to be tiny again.

Reactions: 2
Just to redress the balance a little, I have to say waste_a_weigh is one of the few weight loss Instagram accounts I actually enjoy* following. All personal option of course, I know that, and I know that some people consider Tattle to be purely a trash website but I do think it’s good to throw positive opinions in the mix too, I’ve done it on here for a few accounts I like.

*maybe I should say enjoyed, because she currently seems to be in the process of deleting all her posts which IMO is a bit of a shame. I find/found her very likeable 🤷‍♀️

Just to redress the balance a little, I have to say waste_a_weigh is one of the few weight loss Instagram accounts I actually enjoy* following. All personal option of course, I know that, and I know that some people consider Tattle to be purely a trash website but I do think it’s good to throw positive opinions in the mix too, I’ve done it on here for a few accounts I like.

*maybe I should say enjoyed, because she currently seems to be in the process of deleting all her posts which IMO is a bit of a shame. I find/found her very likeable 🤷‍♀️
Aww no way she did that before because she gained weight and couldn't stick to SW. It's daft she's doing just fine.

Agree. Sadly, it looks like she’s deleted her account. Hope she returns.

I’m just catching up and YES!! I cannot agree more. What an attention seeking fanny she is. Posing in her too small skint tight clothes at every opportunity, posting about 12 times a day 😴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.