Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah must be starving with them piss poor portions, and them constant microwave meals 🤮 for a breastfeeding mother she definitely is not consuming enough calories

Reactions: 5
So Amy has just bought a house and has kitted it out and is now going on an amazing holiday to the US and looking for their wedding venue? How much does their cheap shop pay?!

• Haha
My dad owns a rather successful business, no way could he afford to give me and my siblings what they have. Not sure where it's coming from but corner shop doesn't sound right.

Reactions: 7
1440 calories for an exercising breast feeding mum? Surely that’s dangerous?

She's as careless, stupid and weight obsessed as Keeping Kate, who continues to pump her milk just to maintain her weight... Disordered eating at its best with these two twats.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I had to make a thread because of this picture😂😳
How the hell can you do a transformation before and after when the after pic is edited and filtered to duck! You look nothing like the after photo on your insta stories!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Amy’s boyfriend is a plumber. Plumbers rake it in. Have you seen their call out costs 😱

Reactions: 2
Why does Amy wear a hoody and dressing gown at home all the time? Can’t afford to heat the house after all those holidays?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.