Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Choco88

VIP Member
I've always wondered this!!! They seem to work a couple of days a week in their mums sweet shop but seem to have quite a lot of money? Surely the sweet shop doesn't pay that well?!

Although I'm pretty sure their parents paid for vegas... so must sell a lot of sweets 😂
Maybe the boyfriend had a good job as she was bragging about him spending hundreds on a pair of trainers. Not sure what though as he looks about 12 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

long-time-lurker

Anyone else noticed that Hannah and Amy keep putting “just what I fancied” on their food posts?
The miniscule portions are madness.. almost like it’s some sort of justification? And not the fact that this “diet plan” constitutes eating such little portions 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Or am I just thinking too hard about it.. 😏😏😏

• Haha

Sickoflurking

Maybe the boyfriend had a good job as she was bragging about him spending hundreds on a pair of trainers. Not sure what though as he looks about 12 😂
True story! He’s got more yeezys than Kanye himself.....or pablo Escobar .... there! I’ve said it. So disappointed tonight it’s hnteal. Though these girls were real, now who knows?!?!

• Haha

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
So Amy has just bought a house and has kitted it out and is now going on an amazing holiday to the US and looking for their wedding venue? How much does their cheap shop pay?!

• Haha

long-time-lurker

If I’m paying that much for a PT I expect them to be at my house at 3am when I’m stuffing chocolate down my hole and smacking it out of my hand!! 😂😂😂😂

Also, totally agree, what’s happenef to Amy’s results and journey???

• Haha

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Oh dear lord Amy has started with the singing stories, it makes me cringe so bad. I hate people singing at me 🤣

• Haha

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
Im just waiting for the next diet craze on the agenda and wtf did she have to pump milk on a hen do🤷‍♀️ Your baby wasnt there so why do it. Really fucks me off all this pumping and why do we need to know🤬
As a previous BF’er if I went without feeding for a prolonged period of time my tits would have been very sore and leaking. I don’t know if she did but its very common to “pump and dump” when away/drinking. Get your point re why we need to know

Insta_Hun

That photo is ridiculous! Is nothing private anymore? I’m sure she’s told us before that she breastfeeds, no? 😂
Also, her sister is in the shop with a big coat on and the kid is in a jumper? You can just imagine the shop being one of those grubby, overpriced corner shops.

• Haha

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
I honestly think even if she was a size 6 she still wouldn’t be happy. I think they need counselling of some sorts to deal with their relationship with food/body image. I just hope they don’t pass any bad habits ect onto their children.
Absolutely, she’s got herself into a vicious circle. Her two girls are beautiful. I’m intrigued to why she’s following hair transplant clinics though lol