Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heretoread19

Sorry if that upset you but im entitled to have my own opinion within this site and anywhere else and whilst i do understand that people sometimes have to live with parents i still think they are spoilt x
Completely appreciate you are entitled to your opinion that's what we are here for but at the same time I know how much privacy is needed but I also knew how much I needed somewhere to live and my parents made that possible...

Agree that they are spoilt. Clearly get paid over the odds working in the shop because their parents own it for doing what looks like no work!
Also assuming if the parents paid for Amy and her boyfriend to go to Vegas they gave Hannah something or gave her money too.

Reactions: 6
Have you thought about saying that online and charging £200 a pop for it 🤣🤣🤣. 3500 a week calorie deficit is a pound a week off isn’t it. Going back to Sw though they don’t care if you lose a pound of muscle a pound of fat a pound of fluid or a pound of shit as long as they keep that till ringing
Nah slimming World is a joke and most meetings are at the end of the day anyway so the weigh in really means fuck all 😂

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
I dont think she paid for the plan and it's been gifted to bring in clients for Rumer. 6 weeks costs £175 so not affordable add on top the gym membership and everything else. Clearly an undisclosed #AD

Also where are Amy's results youd think after supposedly paying so much whilst buying a house shed be plastering her results all over...
£175!!!! For someone to tell you to fucking eat less?? She hasn't even been given a meal plan, just calories to stick to!! FUCK THAT!!

• Haha

Choco88

VIP Member
Obviously still reading here! 👋

Deleted the app but can’t live without the validation she gets from it! Get a life!

The worst thing about Amy is that she worked her arse off for 12 weeks and she’s put a stone on already. She openly admitted the plan was completely unrealistic and not sustainable. It just shows the diet trend is so stupid. I feel sorry for her if she honestly thinks she’s got big arms but I suspect it’s all for attention. Hannah is just spoilt and needs to dress for herself not like her sister
I don’t understand why moving house means she can’t follow a healthy diet. Any excuse to pig out! I bet she’ll be knocked up by the end of the year!

• Haha

Iddiebiddie

Literally can’t do with waist a way. She’s a total dick. She could do with her own thread.
I like her. Saw her post about tattle but it didn’t seem like she was criticising? She said that she’s a reader here and that tattle often speaks sense, but she wanted to clarify the actual facts on what’s been said about her. She’s done amazingly well calorie counting lately. Wasn’t following her before that so that’s all I’ve seen but she seems nice enough to me.

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
I’ve always had this girls back BUT....you my friend have just hit the nail on the head!!! Called out and doing it for the likes or what?!?!
When I saw her “people are asking why I’m quiet” post it my eyes hurt from the rolling! She’s not been quiet at all. She’s f’ed up this faddy countdown shit she’s doing and now she’s playing the attention game to distract from it. At the end of it when she’s not done as well as she’d like it’ll be us horrid jealous trolls fault 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
She always has to make a point about how much Eden eats, or she’s eating again/not stopped eating ect.
Normally wouldn’t think anything of it but with the way Hannah Is with food, I can just imagine she’ll end up giving Eden damaging eaten habits when she’s older.

Choco88

VIP Member
She’s only lost 7lb in 3 weeks she’s going on like she’s lost 3st!

Her sister uploaded a video of her on stories a few days ago and she’s definitely still big. Nothing wrong with being overweight but she’s misleading her followers into thinking a PT is a miracle worker when it clearly isn’t!

Reactions: 5

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
Hannah acts like she's a perfect mum with the most perfect life. It's unrealistic to other mums out there struggling. She concentrates way too much on working out, her activities with her baby is going out for walks.. she could be going to baby groups or the park??! Surely that would be better than the baby watching her work out. Also I find it weird how obsessed Amy is with the baby, if my sister was like that I'd be thinking 'it's not your baby so leave me alone'. Also is it just me but she seems to have lots of money to someone who works in her mums sweet shop?
What fucking use is a park to a baby that can barely sit up unaided? 😂

And saying it’s wrong for his sister adoring her niece? You must be a fucking joy to be around.

• Haha
And now the gloves are off, how does her sister who works in a market sweet stall afford business class flights to Las Vegas in the same year as buying her first home? ......asking for a friend

All respect has been lost!
I've always wondered this!!! They seem to work a couple of days a week in their mums sweet shop but seem to have quite a lot of money? Surely the sweet shop doesn't pay that well?!

Although I'm pretty sure their parents paid for vegas... so must sell a lot of sweets 😂

• Heart

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
I feel like these girls (her and her sister) are walking eating disorders and body dysmorphia suffers and no one around them is telling them to seek professional help. They are constantly on a different diet and cannot see that they are perfectly normal with normal figures. Amy pushed herself to her limits with that body transformation and it made her miserable. And she piled the weight back on faster than the speed of light. It’s forever the binge and restrict cycle.

Last edited:

Sickoflurking

I've always wondered this!!! They seem to work a couple of days a week in their mums sweet shop but seem to have quite a lot of money? Surely the sweet shop doesn't pay that well?!

Although I'm pretty sure their parents paid for vegas... so must sell a lot of sweets 😂
Glad it’s not just me then. I was sad enough to google the price of those flights. Even the parents paying though, that’s a shit load of dolly mixtures hey 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ah don't worry about it 😊 you're allowed to change your mind. That's how these accounts become so popular, they are crafty buggers who play the game. I agree it hasn't taken much to make her unveil. Just like Hannah Tracks.
Cheers doll. Disappointing overall isn’t it.

Joosephine

It is trolling and it is bullying and I’m not sure how anyone can say otherwise.
I don't see how this forum differs from gossiping in the staff room and that's not called trolling or bullying. I personally see trolling and bullying as saying it directly to the person's account. They dont know what I say about them when I'm having a wee gossip on a night out and if they wernt already on this site to gossip themselves they wouldn't know what was being said here either.