Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
Yes she’s lost but if you look at the video after you can see her stomach is quite soft. I reckon she’s moulding herself in 🤷🏼‍♀️
Quite soft? What do you expect? A washboard stomach?! She’s not long had a baby. She’s loosing weight/fat not body building 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
If you actively trying for a baby then you would probably know when you are ovulating and have sex around that time. But they can’t know for certain that was the exact date unless they only had sex once in that month :LOL:
Amy was stood over them monitoring their 'progress'... she seems to remember it vividly as she felt the need to announce it 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha

Monkey47

VIP Member
Thought she’d be very quiet.. IBS flare up.. I’m not 100%, but won’t a high protein diet like she’s on do that??????
Ibs usually responds better to a high protein diet as it’s easier to digest. I have an illeostomy due to crohns and should eat high protein (I don’t coz a fatty - but when I do it’s so much better).

I used to be a huge fan but using the # tubs for having 2 pieces of toast, 2 bacon & an egg is just concerning. Her portions are getting smaller & smaller and her calories can barely be reaching 1200 even with snacks. Its been happening more & more over last few weeks and then saying ‘but I didn’t eat it’ - she seems to be becoming very disordered with her relationship with food but just my opinion

Last edited:

Sickoflurking

If she's gonna chase those steps every day the PT should tell her to up her cals as the deficit created will be too large and not sustainable. I dare not ask her after she had her little meltdown this morning😂🙄😂 It's none of our business what they post on a public platform for a few million people to view you see!
Absolutely! Is that just me though or can you see it happening too? She’s still a breastfeeding mum so that intake needs to be higher. I do find them very normal and relatable though, getting on with life and constantly battling the chub. I hope she doesn’t get stick because of the stick Kate’s got. I don’t follow Kate, don’t want to either 👀🤣

User221

You hit the jackpot there with that one. What’s the betting Amy will go on to have the first boy in the family after this pregnancy 😄
I think there is already a boy Tommy Hannah's twin brothers baby I could be wrong

Joosephine

I cannot fathom her thinking! Just save and buy a proper island! Its ridiculous looking and I cant wait to see it with the bar stools!

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
IMG_6423.jpeg

Someone has downloaded FaceApp 😂 if you’re gonna edit your photo please at least keep it looking sometbing like you 🤣🤣

• Haha

Monkey47

VIP Member
So if amy is the website manager she’s responsible for that monstrosity of an ‘about us’. I’m struggling to find a line without a spelling or grammar error!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She said she's an 18/20 at the moment. I don't think she looks any different, she looks fine to me. The pair of them are absolutely obsessed by chasing the numbers. If one starts so does the other it must be exhausting to be around. Amy's husband is as thick as she is though so he probably isn't affected 🤣

Justbrowzin

Ok so just looked on her page for the first time in ages...... what’s the point in her page? She isn’t following slimming world? She isn’t weighing ... she posts no food content ... the odd breast feeding pic .. I just don’t get it?