Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Someone ask her where she gets her never ending supply of cash from?? Her husband is on furlough, she works in her mother's sweet shop, they have a baby on her way but they don't seem to stop spending! I don't believe she saved for the mortgage either, I think her parents paid as they do for most things by the looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Gus22

Sick of the “didn’t eat this” “didn’t eat that” 🙄

Ok hun... thanks for that, I’ll sleep better tonight

• Haha

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
Hannah, flexi syns isn’t going over one day then restricting yourself the rest of the week 🙄 Arrrggghhhhh it’s misinterpretation like this that gives SW an unfair bad name.

• Haha

pokemon98

Did anyone else not find that video of elle pulling Edens clips really tight?

Surely she should be telling elle no because if it was the other way round she wouldn't find it funny.

Kolopo

To put all that weight back on it’s quite obvious that the main issue she has around food is her mindset. No point in her doing all these diets if she isn’t tackling the root cause of the problem

Justbrowzin

So now she’s making her own rules up as doesn’t like weighing. Just stick at something longer than a week!!!!
sigh. It’s almost embarrassing now. Does she want a quick fix overnight? She can’t want to change that badly. Just be consistent with something for a month or so and don’t cut corners?? If she had of just stuck to the steps or gym classes and ate less of the crap she will see slow but steady progress over time !

This family just have no sense of privacy. I get some people do capture their labour moments but to post them on social media is just something else

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
They've irritated me as they are gifting people like Being Brittany and Princess Planning with their sweetie bags 🙄😂 she must be stuffing her face, if she was eating so little and doing all those steps it would be melting off her

Saffron08

Omg what an absolute chav fest. I would rather die than be involved on a night out like that absolute skanks
What an absolute shit show of a hen night

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
Hannah must be starving with them piss poor portions, and them constant microwave meals 🤮 for a breastfeeding mother she definitely is not consuming enough calories

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I actually really like Hannah and her sister. They come across as very normal down to earth girls from a strong hard working family and I enjoy their posts and stories. I will say though I hope she doesn’t become obsessed with constant movement from this pt thing. I’ve seen it happen before with family members and it’s a shame. Constantly pushing for more steps etc. Great to do it, make yourself feel amazing, but don’t make yourself knackered and poorly.
If she's gonna chase those steps every day the PT should tell her to up her cals as the deficit created will be too large and not sustainable. I dare not ask her after she had her little meltdown this morning😂🙄😂 It's none of our business what they post on a public platform for a few million people to view you see!

• Haha

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Well, obviously i dont but I'm entitled to my own opinion and im fed up of having them telling everyone when they pump. If you not happy with the comment just jog on to the next one👌
I agree with you. Why tell people you're producing a natural bodily fluid, I might tell people when I'm going to piss 😂

• Haha

Littleoldmemischief

She’s mental.. if you’re ill why do you continue to post videos constantly telling the world you feel like shit etc. Just turn your phone off and rest up til you’re better..,