Gypsy Rose Blanchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

"As much as I have resisted the public role, it keeps finding me" oh so you accidentally ended up on talk shows, podcasts, and plugging a TLC show about women who marry US inmates?

I feel sorry for what she's been through, but I think she is reverting to the attention seeking behaviour that she learned from DeeDee during her childhood. I know that's not her fault, but her husband and family should be protecting her better.

Reactions: 31
The husband picked her up from prison in a car with the license plate HITMAN
---
The more I hear/see of her I suspect she was in on it with the mum. She was in a wheelchair yet would stay with her dad and had no mobility issues. Same with the feeding tube. When she was with him she ate normally. Which does lead me to question why he didn't speak up.

She had internet profiles, had online relationships, met a guy in the mall for sex, ran away from home multiple times....

I really dislike the celebrity status she has. Shes a murderer ffs. Why didn't she at age 23 just go stay with her dad????
---
It's like a train wreck though. I can't just look away

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
The husband picked her up from prison in a car with the license plate HITMAN
Not defending him as I think their relationship is odd, but it was HITMAN in reference to Bret “The Hitman” Hart - the famous wrestler. He’s clearly a fan.

Reactions: 5
I swear she's seen what happened to some of the older Turpin girls, ie doing tiktok. Difference is they were 100% victims who committed no crimes and have as much right as any other young girl to try and be influencers. Gypsy is not someone I'd wish to be influenced by. I think her release is fine, that's a judical decision, I'd like her to go live quietly, get continued therapy and adjust to life slowly.

Reactions: 24
Please someone tell me I'm not going crazy - her husband looks soo much Dee Dee right? Face, colouring, size etc. - she's basically married her mum!

Reactions: 17
Gypsy hun, telling your millions of followers to go and DM your 15 year old nephew is not a good look 🙈

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Someone commented on her baby picture and asked if she has fetal alcohol syndrome and I think she does - eyes are so close to get her and her head is enormous .. deffo something off with her - I don’t see this fanfare ending well

Reactions: 8
Someone commented on her baby picture and asked if she has fetal alcohol syndrome and I think she does - eyes are so close to get her and her head is enormous .. deffo something off with her - I don’t see this fanfare ending well
Except in FAS, you’d expect a smaller head and eyes which appear further apart. For all that I do agree something is off with her, I don’t like it’s FAS, not just based in looks but she’s very articulate and if someone has FAS to the extent there are physical clinical signs, you’d expect them to be noticeably cognitively impaired too.

Reactions: 7
Driving me mad,her ad for her interview etc,is on every single ad break,driving me up the wall,sorry but I just can’t tolerate her voice.😖

Reactions: 6
I feel so uncomfortable watching this all unravel like she is SO immature and lacks the social skills/ knowledge online with what she shares etc. I know it sounds mean but I really hope she doesn’t have children. This whole fanfare is so damaging to an already damaged person.

Reactions: 19
She has had no experience at all of real life She knew only prison life. The one her mother condemned her to, and the jail. Now she is married to a real life hybristophiliac who will destroy her if she leaves him. She may as well roll up her sleeves. Sign up to a TLC reality show, and stay in the public eye. She could be a millionaire by the time she is 40.

Reactions: 9
She is very manipulative and charming but she learned from the best. It doesn’t surprise me at all she’s like this and loving the attention. It‘s been her whole life, it‘s going to be difficult to ever break those habits.

Interesting that someone has brought up whether she was in on the act, it has crossed my mind too. Deedee was a total one in a million evil person, don’t get me wrong, but free trips to Disney and backstage passes must’ve been appealing to teenage Gypsy. Not saying it’s worth going through all the rest of that…

I actually believe she didn’t have an option but to kill Deedee and I do believe her when she said she thought the police would have just considered her mentally incompetent and not done anything. Deedee’s own father didn’t know what to do with her ashes and either considered, or actually did, flush her ashes down the toilet. (From Mommy Dead and Dearest)

Reactions: 9
I swear she's seen what happened to some of the older Turpin girls, ie doing tiktok. Difference is they were 100% victims who committed no crimes and have as much right as any other young girl to try and be influencers. Gypsy is not someone I'd wish to be influenced by. I think her release is fine, that's a judical decision, I'd like her to go live quietly, get continued therapy and adjust to life slowly.
this!She is a victim but ALSO a criminal.She did her time,she deserves her freedom.She does not deserve the media attention ,fame and £ she is making from what happened

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I honestly believe DedeE would have got round to killing Gypsy. She certainly didn’t love her. She was a self indulgent narcissist. Who when she was 23 seduced a 17 year old boy and forced him into marriage. She was suspected of killing her own mother with round up weed killer. She was also suspected of making her step mum sick too. She was the one who needed the attention Gyspy got. And Gypsys death would have provided more of that. Especially if she thought Gypsy had found a man to protect her. She would definitely have killed her.

• Wow
Reactions: 16