Guru gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@CHB Liar that site is definitely way too ad heavy and run by someone that knows nothing about running a forum either technically or socially.

Won't ever load up this site with adverts, you just get the one at the very bottom when you are logged in and will always keep it running quickly. Just need to get more people over here :)

Reactions: 7
The ads somehow get past my ad blocker

Pretty much why I moved to Tapatalk [emoji849]

Reactions: 1
Pretty much why I moved to Tapatalk
No need to use taptalk for here, the site on a mobile browser works great and has less adverts than taptalk and way more features. I'd advise against using Tapatalk.

Reactions: 4
Yes, this site runs so, so, so much faster and easy to browse on mobile too. Also, you don't get signed off every few minutes or bombarded with sign-in quizzes to prove you're not a bot. Also, I hate how they made the Zoe furniture thread dead because for some reason it didn't fall under the topic of Zoe... Still trying to understand how *her* furniture in *her* house was off topic...

Reactions: 11
Yes down again surprise surprise. Same issues for several years. When is Morgan going to suck it up and admit he's crappy at IT/site admin and just hire a professional to do the modifications, upgrades and data storage and migration required to make the site usable? He and his gf obviously making a ton of money on ads and traffic while investing no time or money in that shithole. One of these days it will crash completely and he will lose entire threads and users profiles. I've seen it happen before on other forums.

Reactions: 5
It's back up now. But there are some post(s) that are missing that are I saw before the site went down.

Reactions: 2
Posting someone's personal information is SO BAD. Wtf.

That deserves a ban, surely?!!

Thank goodness I always use fake emails and names for joining forums and social media's, haha.

Only my facebook is real, and filled with real people. Who think I'm normal and never rant :ROFLMAO:

GG would actually be ok place, if the admins and mods were replaced. and a completely different site. :p

Posting someone's personal information is SO BAD. Wtf.

That deserves a ban, surely?!!

Thank goodness I always use fake emails and names for joining forums and social media's, haha.

Only my facebook is real, and filled with real people. Who think I'm normal and never rant :ROFLMAO:

GG would actually be ok place, if the admins and mods were replaced. and a completely different site. :p
I agree. Someone posted someone's High school photo.

I have a soft spot for Hellyeah ? She doesn't seem to grasp what a moderator is supposed to do and fuels the arguments. The Ingham thread has thrived here since leaving GG, hopefully others will follow in time.

Reactions: 2
I have a soft spot for Hellyeah ? She doesn't seem to grasp what a moderator is supposed to do and fuels the arguments. The Ingham thread has thrived here since leaving GG, hopefully others will follow in time.
The Ingham thread in GG will no doubt thrive again if a certain member has her way there.

Reactions: 5
From GG

Re: Cordiella - 280390 Useless Pinterest-Plagarized Tips Par
by hellyeah » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:34 pm
No diagnosing. Even stating, "maybe they suffer from [insert disorder/disease here]" is still diagnosing. Please do not attempt to diagnose the person in question in the thread. Take it to PM. Thank you.

hellyeah
Super Moddie

wtf, how boring is that LMAO

Surely the whole point of a gossip site is that you can gossip your to your little heart's desire with a bunch of friends. Why take it to pm. Can do that on facebook or twitter lol.

Reactions: 3

Yel

The Ingham thread in GG will no doubt thrive again if a certain member has her way there.
I don't really follow that thread so probably missing out on knowledge, but are people moving back to the other site? :eek:

What's the reasoning behind this very strict no diagnosing rule? I can see how it could get a bit out of hand but it seems a bit blunt.

Iirc it is an old holdover from like 5 or more years ago when the site was on a forum hosting platform and diagnosing was against their rules. They kept the rule when GG moved onto its own site. So there’s no real reason for it. This is the case with most of their rules actually.

Most of the rules seem good in principle but over enforced to a ludicrous degreee. Basically stifling any natural chat a lot of the time so quite counter productive.

Ah thanks that makes some sense, there's so much wrong with that site on every level!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.