Guru gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this meant addresses as in house addresses lol. But then I think the only address I've seen posted is Inghams, and thats only because they put it up for sale themselves.
You're probably right actually. I have never seen that message before and I noticed that they had edited the link to this forum out of a few posts so I put two and two together and obviously made six lol.

Reactions: 1
I thought this meant addresses as in house addresses lol. But then I think the only address I've seen posted is Inghams, and thats only because they put it up for sale themselves.
I think they had issues back in the day of people posting street addresses of YTers and of people linking to listings of YTers houses once they were on the market to be sold or just after they had bought the house. It truly was unsafe. And I think this warning has been on the site for a while now, I remember it being on Zoella's sub-forum for at least the past year.

Reactions: 6
Pissy GG mods and admins have a history of removing links to any competing site. More of the same

Reactions: 4
I'm finding my posts get deleted, all I do is start every post with "Just popped in to Tattle my thoughts"
No idea why they take offence I'm not breaking any rules ?
They're so pathetic that even the word tattle will get deleted.

I sadly still lurk there, but wish more would move over here. I'm having to refresh a page several times to get it to load.

Morgan has made alot from stealing the site when lulu died and he's an incompetent dick.

Reactions: 2
Does someone know what happened to Lulu exactly? Was it an illness, accident, age? How did people found out she passed?

Does someone know what happened to Lulu exactly? Was it an illness, accident, age? How did people found out she passed?
I heard she tried to access GG one lunch time before making lunch, while waiting for it to load she missed lunch, then dinner, it was soon breakfast, another lunch passed...
Days went by and she starved to death.
When her body was found.
GG still hadn’t loaded.
Don’t worry it connected before she was laid to rest.

This information may not be true.

Reactions: 9
I was on the site at the time and it's definitely real.

There was a real shift in the site after Morgan took it over and was pretending to be Lulu. it only all came out because a mod came clean, if she hadn't the site would probably still be run by "Lulu"

I agree, something changed then. Morgan is a horrible and nasty unstable individual.

Idk they all disappeared. I don’t think there’s even one mod from that time still active. Besides Morgan and his wife or whatever she is

I think that mod probably got banned! Most of the mods haven't been on the site that long.

I don't think mods last long until they piss off Morgan or his wife and get banned.

I was on the site too when it happened. Morgan pretended he was Lulu and continued running the site as she did.
You could tell that something was off because Lulu didn’t act like he did online. I asked a few trusted friends, some
were mods. They told me that Lulu had passed away and she had a husband or significant other who wanted Morgan
to run the site. There was a bad split between some of the mods and Morgan. I think some of the mods were trying
to take over feeling that Morgan was a liar and Lulu would not approve. Anyway, if you need something from Morgan
or MissJammers, his wife and admin, as well as a moderator, you have to treat them respectfully. They feel they have
earned it whether others do or not on GG. It is much easier to navigate if you have a problem. Also there’s a couple of mods to work with. Most mods are gone. Most I don’t trust. Most want to know your personal business.

I hadn't realised how long the site takes to load before. It's also utterly useless when trying to browse on my phone, I log in and after about five minutes it'll log me out again despite selecting "keep me logged in". With the loading times added on to the constant logging in, I usually give up.

Reactions: 5
I still check in every so often to see what people ore saying on my favourite threads, but I now only contribute here. I just wish more people would join us!

Yel

I still check in every so often to see what people ore saying on my favourite threads, but I now only contribute here. I just wish more people would join us!
Me too, if we all spread the word hopefully more will join us here. It's better in every way and if it does get super popular we'll always keep it running really fast :) that site is lame on so many levels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.