Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That live was not a good look for Grecian. I only watched a few minutes but she came across and so pompous and like was all about her her her. Awkward AF. She has it saved on her podcast partners page for 24 hrs I think

Reactions: 2

Pollie

VIP Member
Riley def needs to attend a special school. My friend is a teacher at one and the children absolutely thrive and are happy. Why not help this poor kid out? 😞

Michy02

VIP Member
I haven’t followed for ages as she began to upset me. What’s Riley’s surgery for that she postponed?

Whatever it is I’m shocked that two parents would post pone it for a holiday.

Pollie

VIP Member
It’s so awful that she clearly likes them sick as it’s content. She needs to shut the fuck ip about Her child’s bowel movements,it’s horrendous.

MrsEyeroll

VIP Member
All Grecian is worried about is herself! They don’t do anything. Why if she all of a sudden complaining about Riley getting medical treatment on a Friday. Did it cut into you eye fucking yourself and shaming your kids!
That and she's worried she won't make her weekly hair wash and blow dry on Monday.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Is she actually even crying though? It all seems very forced - the shaky voice, frowny faces etc but no actual tears. Of course there’s no denying it would absolutely suck to see your child go through that, but definitely getting the vibe she’s putting it on a bit for sympathy…
100% she is! She is fucking putrid.

Great brows though 🤢🤮