Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IAmSometimesTheWalrus

Funny how Riley’s “biggest advocate” who “constantly fights for her” hasn’t been the parent to take her to hospital either this time or the last… this Mumma needs to be with the “baby” more apparently!
She’s absolutely frothing that after not doing anything proactive for two years, finally it’s reached a crisis point with a <rolls eyes> Friday afternoon ED presentation and the possibility of an NG tube - finally she’s made it to elevated Medical Mumma status!
She’s not been thickening Riley’s fluids, as recommended by the speech pathologist she last saw months ago, (how do I know? because she’s never mentioned it again and lord knows it doesn’t take a lot of time but it’s “different” enough that we’d have never heard the end of it if she actually was doing it!), she’s not bothered trying to get her to drink from anything other than those stupid cups with straws they ALL drink through (drinking thickened fluids through a straw is not easy, actually difficult with thickened fluids, especially if the person has swallowing difficulties) or used reward charts or done anything other than videoing herself literally wrestling with Riley.
Forgive this public health speechie who’s sick to death of people blaming the public health system and those of us who work within it for letting them down while refusing to implement recommendations for whatever reasons they deem more important than the health of their person… laziness, Munchausen’s-by-proxy, prioritizing getting more followers to watch them posing in ugly shackets and awful-bike-pants-that-need-to-be-burned…

And exhale…

• Heart
Reactions: 29

savefloss

VIP Member
Is she fucking serious? Milestone cards ordered and ready to go for Riley’s “tubie journey”. I feel sick. She is utterly messed up. That poor little girl having to pose for photos with fucking milestone cards about her private medical life for all of Instagram to see. Ugh sickening

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

savefloss

VIP Member
BUT I could film myself and look directly into the camera whilst sobbing…
This is a new low wtf. How embarrassing to even have the thought of setting this whole situation up, turning on the camera, watching it back, uploading it, adding the captions. What an absolute loser. Go and look after your children, get off Instagram while your child is literally in hospital. God I knew she was nuts, but this is a outrageous

• Sick
Reactions: 23

MrsEyeroll

VIP Member
I can't imagine how scared Riley's siblings are having her at the hospital and mum rolling around on the floor pretending to cry for Instagram. They were even in the car when she said she was screaming (could see a leg in the car seat next to Riley) so I imagine they're not feeling too good about the situation. Be a mother and look after those kids then go have your cry in the bathroom so you aren't scaring your kids. I'm all for showing healthy emotions Infront of your children but this is a joke.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Daughter needs grommets asap because she cannot hear. "Just depends on the public system you know"

Imagine profiting off your disabled child's illnesses on Instagram every single day, and not allocating that money to accessing desperately needed care privately.

I guess eyebrows, "healing babies" and photoshoots are more important.

• Angry
  • Sad

djsass

Jesus Christ on a cracker. That’s disturbing. Something not right with this one. Thrives on the attention. The fake crying. The whole set up. My child has been in hospital multiple times and the last thing that would cross my mind is doing that. Getting Munchausen's Syndrome by Proxy vibes.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Oh f--k off drama queen, if you are so distraught filming yourself would be the last thing on your mind.
Get off social media & book in for some mental health treatment.
Real & raw, no just an attention seeker .

Reactions: 18

seethesun

I find it odd when they justify videos like this with 'I want others to know they aren't alone' or 'so others know they aren't weak'. Honestly, I don't think many need that affirmation via a random having a nervous breakdown on instagram. I think most women would be able to acknowledge it's ok to be upset during your child's hospital admission.

SmallDickEnergy

Chatty Member
No explanations for Riley’s episode? You have to ask was there an episode? Do we have a munchausen situation? I said what I said.
Thank god the husband was there to get a photo of them reunited though.
Right?! If my daughter had just spent a night in hospital and the first thing I asked my husband to do when she returned was to take a photo for Instagram, he would quite rightly question what fucking planet I live on 🤯

Oh-my-ovaries

I couldn’t help myself & listened to the podcast of her interviewing Addy about Riley. Grecian made it all about her “asking how does she feel when mummy cries in the shower & on the kitchen floor”

Addy was also asked what she loves about her mummy “Addy replied I love mummy because she always works hard on her phone so we can get lots of toys” what a piece of shit she is.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

Twocent

38F24415-ED3D-4667-823D-4F870E3B666F.png

What happens here? Does this fuckhead actually ask her husband to take a photo of her doing this? Before Riley is even out of the car and in the house?

This woman needs help, and so does her enabler of a husband. Dickheads, both of them!

• Wow

usemycode

VIP Member
Does she read here? Or have other people also pointed out how grossly exploitative she is being with her sick, disabled child?
C0AAE0A9-0053-45CE-8888-7CCB80E55724.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry

AJAYA

VIP Member
No one cares about yours, your husband's and your kids covid symptoms. Most of us have had it or know someone who's had it by now, its not interesting content. She's so annoying and boring.

makeitstop

VIP Member
No one cares about yours, your husband's and your kids covid symptoms. Most of us have had it or know someone who's had it by now, its not interesting content. She's so annoying and boring.
Guessing the wooden plaque didn’t prevent illness.

• Haha

MrsEyeroll

VIP Member
Yeah getting somewhere....now that you got her to a point where her little body was in starvation mode. Pat yourself on the back for that one Grecian 👏 Could have presented at the ED way more times with her lack of nutrients and drink before she got to this point but no had to wait until a gp told you to go. She should have been on an NG tube a long time ago instead of filming yourself force feeding her water and food for your Instagram fans 🤬

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry