Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

makeitstop

VIP Member
Grecian wouldn’t have to simplify simplify simplify if she wasn’t at the op shop or tip shop every other day. I’m convinced she keeps repeating the word in hopes she might actually use it in the right context 🙄
Those chairs from the tip shop are weathered beyond repair.

Reactions: 3

Pollie

VIP Member
also it seems like the bottom bunk is a double bed. Is that safe for a 1 year old to have as their bed? Maybe “safe” isn’t the right word. But so strange.
It’s def strange. A toddler shouldn’t be sharing with a 7 year old. Put the toddler in the parents room until you have a spare room.

Reactions: 3

Kalesmoothie

Chatty Member
In Victoria the Ed psych isn’t allowed to perform this test if they already know the child anyway. Has to be someone impartial if it’s to qualify for NDIS funding
Yup! Bang on. Hope grecian is taking notes 😂 they’re probably avoiding her because she’s a pain in the arse whinger

Reactions: 2

snarklife

What a big decision for the family. I really hope R’s needs will be well supported.
I guess she prob won’t consider moving R to a more suitable school environment this year. 😔

savefloss

VIP Member
Lol at the bra reel. The faces and poses hahaha I’m laughing out loud on my train commute

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Why is she filming her kids running along the footpath, she is a moron.? Can a teacher refuse to take responsibility for the extra care a disabled child needs in a mainstream school? Surely they would apply to work in a special needs school if they were prepared to take on that extra responsibility. Mr & Mrs Eyebrows are f*ckwits.

uglyguccislides

Surely Riley is too big for a standard pram now anyway? I know she’s small for her age, but at 4.5 she needs a special disability pram which they could get funded under NDIS if they needed it. Less cute and no sponsorship deals with that though 🫠
My lazy and very tall 5 year old makes herself very comfortable in our uppababy when her sister gets out of it 😂 I think it has a weight limit of 20-23kgs? Riley would probably comfortably fit in a pram for a while, Grecian could pick up a nice uppababy on marketplace if she wasn’t such a flog!

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Did you get blocked in the great Leigh Campbell Amy Gerard blocking spree? Maybe news finally reached Perth 😂

You probably follow someone she doesn’t like.
That blocking spree was intense! Yet they blocked people that literally support them! All because they follow an influencer gossip page!? Poor diddums.

I didn't get the boot. Idiots.

• Haha

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Double patches this week, yippee, what are they for?
No need to broadcast you'll be off line, just get off & stay off & concentrate on your 'tribe'.