Growing_our_tribe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally a thread for top deck herself…Grecian!

Please let the recap begin…

Reactions: 14
So poor wee Hanna has the big C, but all we hear about is how sick her and Macey have been and poor Riley/my anxiety! Those other girls really don’t get a look in do they - how’s Hanna doing????oh that’s right, she’s not the cash cow.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I hope the youngest one looks back on her entire exhistance when she’s older and realises she was literally spawned for the gram 🤢
Also what the duck name is Maisee… there’s a reason that insta captions always spells it ‘Macey’
Ugh I hate bogan made up names

Reactions: 9
So poor wee Hanna has the big C, but all we hear about is how sick her and Macey have been and poor Riley/my anxiety! Those other girls really don’t get a look in do they - how’s Hanna doing????oh that’s right, she’s not the cash cow.
Poor wee Hanna her least favourite child.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I hope the youngest one looks back on her entire exhistance when she’s older and realises she was literally spawned for the gram 🤢
Also what the duck name is Maisee… there’s a reason that insta captions always spells it ‘Macey’
Ugh I hate bogan made up names
Agree, worst spelling.

Reactions: 1
She’s got a podcast? And it’s called rawr? 😂
Also why did she feel the need to story while on the toilet 🤦‍♀️

Oops my bad, it’s not her podcast. When I saw “rawr with Grecian” I thought that was the podcast name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Look at my anxiety...love you’re just pinching a nerve by sitting on the toilet too long, but please don’t share your bowel movements like you do your “disabled child” as you refer to her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
8F14ACA4-B88F-4C89-A9C8-8F9A185A09D2.jpeg

so anxious about covid, but here have a picture of my vagina!
Why does she wear the most unflattering clothes that accentuate her pooch?

• Sick
  • Haha
No one cares about yours, your husband's and your kids covid symptoms. Most of us have had it or know someone who's had it by now, its not interesting content. She's so annoying and boring.

Reactions: 17
I cannot stand these parents that make out they are so stressed and worried about their childrens health by filming it!
It’s shameful how little privacy these
Kids have.

No one cares about yours, your husband's and your kids covid symptoms. Most of us have had it or know someone who's had it by now, its not interesting content. She's so annoying and boring.
Guessing the wooden plaque didn’t prevent illness.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How is she so anxious about covid but ignored the fact her daughter has needed help for the past however many years?

• Sad
How is she so anxious about covid but ignored the fact her daughter has needed help for the past however many years?
Because she can blame others for them getting covid but the only person responsible for failing her daughter is Grecian. And her husband but you know what I mean.

Reactions: 7
Because she is desperate as duck for attention.
Cos she is a piece of tit. Really feel for poor Riley :(

I cannot stand these parents that make out they are so stressed and worried about their childrens health by filming it!
It’s shameful how little privacy these
Kids have.
I don't understand how it's legal for head parents like her on a public page with thousands of followers. There needs to be a law to protect minors.
Knowing how the system works in straya, nothing would be done until something shocking happens

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
All the sooking about a terrible night, brings out the pulse oximeter for attention and drama…but then films some stupid reel with glamour shots in the mirror… I just can’t get past any parent who claims they are really worried about their child, but is still uploading anything to Instagram. If my child was on the verge of hospitalisation, the only reason I’d be on my phone was for Telehealth…it really proves how narcissistic these influencers are 🤢

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.