Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

santababy

Chatty Member
Would they be still be paying off their IVF 'journey'? If money is so tight why on earth have a fourth child.
They might’ve taken out a zip money loan for it, but I know for our ivf it had to be paid straight up ($10,000 😮💨) then we got the $5000 back

Reactions: 1

Bizziebody

VIP Member
I haven’t been able to follow her since she blocked me last year, but that photo above of Riley is shocking. She looks so sickly. She used to look unwell but now it’s just next level, poor darling.
Use iganony.com to watch her shitshow....it's a bit slow but you can get the gist.

Pollie

VIP Member
Meant to post this yesterday. She rescheduled her daughters operation to go down south to sit 50meters away from her kids at the beach. What a c***! Wish I got a screen shot of that post. And now Riley has an ear infection. Wonder if grommets were part of the ENT surgery 🧐
What post was that? I must have missed it.

villanellebaby

Chatty Member
I actually think Hanna is hands down the cutest one in the family and she gets the least airtime!
I absolutely agree! She seems like such a sweet little girl (I mean, they all do I guess) but yeah - super cute and seems to get the least airtime and attention (poor middle child and nothing to exploit for the gram).