Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsEyeroll

VIP Member
So my son has special needs, he is Autistic and has an intellectual disability. But guess what?!?! He's INCREDIBLY intelligent AND goes to a special needs school!! Like actually shocks people with how intelligent he is. I'm so sick of the stigma around special needs schools and the views people have on what it's like. It actually makes me feel sick that she said that not just because every child is intelligent in their own way but also because Riley 100% needs to be in a special needs school environment. She will not flourish or cope in mainstream and that's my opinion just from what she overshares let alone everything we don't see about about Riley. I've seen kids at my son's school who have learnt to communicate using methods I don't even understand! These are children with cerebral palsy, in a wheelchair unable to talk! So basically after my little rant she can totally piss off with her pathetic views and I guess she can continue on doing a disservice to poor little Riley....not that that's a new thing 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 15

nothappymegs

Chatty Member
Sometimes I am amazed at the lack of common sense in people - a child with additional needs that is already struggling with fluid intake and eats and drinks almost nothing and they didn’t take her to the hospital earlier? Are they stupid?
I don’t claim to be the best parent in the world but I am far from the worst. But seriously, that much sickness for one little kid would have had me seeing the paed or infectious clinic every few days for monitoring.

• Sad
  • Wow

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Why did she even send the kid off to school if she had a high temperature during the night plus drags the sick baby off to visit at the hospital?. Her 'germ phobia' is bull💩.

• Sad

Kalesmoothie

Chatty Member
not to discredit any distress of ptsd or anxiety or having a sick child. but who. the. fuck. films. themselves. like. that!!!! what the actual!?
it’s mega sophie cachia vibes when she posted that break up video ages ago 🤮 soo attention seeking and cringe.
if she was so worried why is she at home not with riley ? why did they drive not ambulance. i can’t help but feel it’s just good engaging content and she’s happy about that. everyone (like us here) would feel so much for Riley’s wellbeing and then those that follow her means eyebrows gets her engagement up. so so off

savefloss

VIP Member
God you can tell she’s been dying to use medical hashtags since Riley was born. Took all of a day at home from hospital to start sharing sponsorship deals. She is disgusting

• Sad
  • Sick

makeitstop

VIP Member
I cannot fathom how you could allow your child to get the point of starvation, only after an external party suggested ED did they take her and again ignoring her parental neglect by putting it down to that’s Riley, the hospital should have reported her, this little girl does not stand a chance it makes me so angry.

Attachments

• Sad
My son just had his tonsils and adenoids out and grommets put in, he also had hearing loss due to the fluid build up. We saw one of the best ENTs in Perth, only had to wait 2 weeks for the appoitment. With covid around there are heaps of cancellations with appointments meaning it’s easier to get in, j don’t understand why they don’t just pay to go through a private ENT?! The out of pocket cost was not that dear. It baffles me she would wait for the public system, instead of getting it sorted now 🤯

SmallDickEnergy

Chatty Member
The whole real, raw and relatable schtick is so dumb. Grecian, since you read here - you do NOT have a responsibility to show your “community” what it’s like, that they’re not alone etc but you DO have a responsibility to your children. They depend on you for their basic survival. STOP seeing every misfortune as a way of content creation and instead focus on the actual children that you have created!

I also get Munchausen-type vibes from her. Not saying that Riley’s issues aren’t real - they clearly are, although apparently not so clear to her parents who have overlooked them for so long - but Grecian sure seems to love the attention/sympathy it brings

emmygluewho

VIP Member
I find it odd when they justify videos like this with 'I want others to know they aren't alone' or 'so others know they aren't weak'. Honestly, I don't think many need that affirmation via a random having a nervous breakdown on instagram. I think most women would be able to acknowledge it's ok to be upset during your child's hospital admission.
And we don't need a random nobody telling us it ok to do so!

Get the fuck outta here Grecian and wax your top lip while your at it.

Tis32

How is she so anxious about covid but ignored the fact her daughter has needed help for the past however many years?

• Sad
Reactions: 14

adelaidewallflower

Just gonna say that you can go private for ASD assessment too. very expensive (going through it atm) but she doesn’t need to be waiting 12+ months public!? more prolonged agony for poor Riley.
I was going to ask if anyone knew much about the process for getting a diagnosis outside the public system.

Given how certain they are that she has ASD, there is no way I’d be waiting 12 months for an initial assessment.

My understanding is that without the formal diagnosis it’s incredibly difficult to access the necessary therapies and care. WHY in gods name would you wait 12 months? Given the complex medical needs of this little girl I would be going the private route even if it meant I had to starve (or maybe in Grecian’s case just not get more tattoos done in the near future). I would save every penny and cut every cost I could to get my child the help they needed asap and not be at the mercy of a public system wait list.

savefloss

VIP Member
8F14ACA4-B88F-4C89-A9C8-8F9A185A09D2.jpeg

so anxious about covid, but here have a picture of my vagina!
Why does she wear the most unflattering clothes that accentuate her pooch?

• Sick
  • Haha

just taking a break

What on earth has she been doing all this time? Staying home away from germs ignoring major red flags in her very premature child?

• Sad

blahblahboring

VIP Member
What the f*ck has to be going through your head as you set up your phone to film yourself lying on the floor and crying?? No shame, that’s for sure. It’s sickening 🤮

If they’ve got private health, the OOP should be fairly small for this sort of procedure. Small for someone that spends money the way she does anyway. Maybe WA is different, but in my state wait times for something like that is literal years. You’d think it needs to be urgent, but it’s not. Also not sure why she can’t get tonsils removed? My son would have been a similar size to Riley when he got his out (just younger).

I just don’t understand how she’s missed SO much with Riley and isn’t doing everything in her power to help her now. That poor girl.

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
I dont think Covid is to blame here, she managed to go on her 'IVF journey' at that time. Both her & her husband have failed that little girl.
in WA we weren't even that affected by covid, we could literally attend all essential appointments even in lockdown and we were barly in lockdown, i went to appointments.. i still lived my life.. she's just looking for someone to blame cause she wasn't proactive enough at the start. 🤦‍♀️

The baby is still damn sick and coughing and she takes it to the hospital to visit. So paranoid about germs, but quite happy to spread them around.

• Angry
  • Wow

rosieg2020

Would you not be embarrassed to broadcast that your childs body can’t handle pediasure because her body has been in starvation mode for so long? Sorry what? No child should be able to reach starvation mode.

• Sad