Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

savefloss

VIP Member
The fact that she hasn’t had her checked by an ENT just for being a premmie and for being so behind in speech for her age is outrageous. I guess she was of the same mindset regarding poor Riley’s eye sight too. Grecian, you are a unfit mother. I said what I said

• Sad
Reactions: 17

Listerfiend

Chatty Member
Agree! There’s something so off about her. I feel terrible for Riley, she has been so neglected. I honestly feel Grecian loves
The hospital content, so many red
Flags.
And now she has a whole week of it to post about. I’m not a fan of any parent who shills their kids for views and likes on social media but I have a special loathing for those parents who do it to their children who are sick and/or have medical issues. Every child deserves privacy and to not have their life splashed across social media for all to see but sick children even more so.

Take this week to step away from the gram Grecian and instead focus on your children and your own health because god knows you’ve spent enough time telling everyone how exhausted you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

makeitstop

VIP Member
That doesn’t mean you post it your public instagram you dumb piss poor excuse of a mother.

• Heart

savefloss

VIP Member
All the sooking about a terrible night, brings out the pulse oximeter for attention and drama…but then films some stupid reel with glamour shots in the mirror… I just can’t get past any parent who claims they are really worried about their child, but is still uploading anything to Instagram. If my child was on the verge of hospitalisation, the only reason I’d be on my phone was for Telehealth…it really proves how narcissistic these influencers are 🤢

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Instead of calling an ambulance when the child's condition was deteriorating Angry Bird calls the husband home from work to pack the entire family into the car & head off to the hospital. Very strange behaviour.

See this is what gets me! If your child has "slipped through the cracks" (debatable lol), then would you not be doing everything in your power to make sure that does not happen again, and to access care as quickly as possible?

To continue to have such a passive approach is either incredibly stupid or intentional. In this case, I am going to say probably both.

savefloss

VIP Member
Can see how this move is going to impact on this child's health, they won't seek help for Riley until a medi care flight is needed for the poor girl.
From age two they suspected Riley had problems but the girl was diagnosed with CP at four years of age. What did they do for those two years.?
When the twins were 2 the ivf Miracle prem journey content dried and up and she had no new followers or growth, so they did another ivf journey to conceive the youngest one which was all consuming. Every little detail documented- then Grecian worked her ass off to try and get as much spon con as possible for the baby… and ignored poor Riley and her issues. Used covid and prematurity as the reason they never left the house …then when the twins got to school age she was basically called out for neglect

• Sad

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Shame she didn’t think to take the girl to hospital about two years ago when she/they should have had suspicions something wasn’t quite right.

makeitstop

VIP Member
Documenting your child’s behaviour for medical staff might be appropriate, sharing it with the world is not you attention seeking nut job.

• Sad
I don’t know what specifically, but there has to be some sort of personality disorder at play.

If you want to raise awareness or normalise or whatever, just post a slide saying that you were upset or spent the afternoon crying. Even post a selfie of your puffy, red face afterwards if you must. But it just feels performative to set up a tripod and film it. We all know what crying looks like.

savefloss

VIP Member
As predicted, Grecian (have we discussed this weirdo name at all btw?) is now down with influenza after kindly sharing it with everyone in the factory and gym she works and and via her daughter who’s still been attending school. But #soscaredofgerms 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
If she's not eating and drinking, she under weight, she very noticeably smaller compared to her twin, I've always thought why not take her to hostipal? Making continuous stories about isn't going to make it go away! How did they let her get to the point where she's in starvation mode. I like the way she chooses her dad over her mum, she knows she's a POS. All she cares about is her healing baby, her podcast, showing ugly clothes, her hair and eyebrows.. 🤨

• Sad

IAmSometimesTheWalrus

Can someone, anyone, please explain how a parent of four children under 10 is so scared of playground germs that her four year olds have been to a playground less times in their whole lives than I can count on a single hand, but the same parent delightfully spends hours in opshops every week - today she even took a child with her! None of that enormous haul has yet been washed but she's got her hands all over it. But playgrounds are dangerous?!

• Haha

Kalesmoothie

Chatty Member
I was going to ask if anyone knew much about the process for getting a diagnosis outside the public system.

Given how certain they are that she has ASD, there is no way I’d be waiting 12 months for an initial assessment.

My understanding is that without the formal diagnosis it’s incredibly difficult to access the necessary therapies and care. WHY in gods name would you wait 12 months? Given the complex medical needs of this little girl I would be going the private route even if it meant I had to starve (or maybe in Grecian’s case just not get more tattoos done in the near future). I would save every penny and cut every cost I could to get my child the help they needed asap and not be at the mercy of a public system wait list.
only chiming in because we’re in the same shoes- Riley already receives ndis funding so ndis will pay for psychological and social and cognitive assessments. she’s just fucking lazy and thrives off the attention. we have the same diagnosis and similar challenges (i however do not flaunt it online for clicks) at the risk of outing myself i will just say we are on the same path and how she behaves and how long she’s waiting is appalling and inexcusable. we (well, ndis) are paying for our assessment and even if they weren’t we would scrape every penny together to make sure it happened asap. over in the eastern states our private wait lists are 3-5 months. no fucking idea why everything she does is so drawn out? oh wait, that’s right - for the gram ✌🏼

• Heart

Twocent

Why. The. Fuck??

Just fucking why?

Grecian, you are a dumb fuck!

You must be over joyed that Riley has COVID. It’s all about the content, isn’t it!

This pathetic video is just . . . fuck I have no words.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
One week in hospital IS a short stay for a kid with so many issues Grecian.
Finally someone's taking her child's health seriously🤬 how about thinking why did you & your equally negligent husband ignore all the red flags for so long. But hey, look at my outfit of the day.🤯.
That child is not sick just from winter 'bugs'.