Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snarklife

Sorry, her healthy child went 'pale and floppy' and she did nothing? No prior existing medical condition, no explanation and she did nothing?
Excuse me. I think you’ll find G made herself a delicious smoothie bowl, filmed herself retelling the traumatising event AND did a work out to help her recover from said trauma.
She’s a “medical mama warrior” who needs a GP appointment when it would mean leaving the house with her 4 children.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

savefloss

VIP Member
I don’t feel sorry for anyone who is “burnt out” yet still has time for a weekly blow wave and fashion haul try ons whilst eye fucking them selves in the mirror 🤢

savefloss

VIP Member
I think these sort of scams really attract lonely people. This money is a tiny piece of the picture- feeling like she has ‘friends’ and people who stroke her ego into making her think she’s important and ‘successful’ is the actual payment for uneducated hicks like Grecian

savefloss

VIP Member
440BC065-BC99-4242-A5FC-D254BD17C61B.jpeg

Imagine making your child pose like this in a hospital bed after surgery. Grecian you are sick

• Sad
  • Angry

Oh-my-ovaries

Guys she’s now a business woman 😂 $450 in 60 days!! Who would want a real job 9-5 when you can earn that

• Haha
  • Wow

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
When I’m missing my dog I always set up the camera, close my eyes for a photo and then post it to my Instagram.

savefloss

VIP Member
Signs it’s probably a scam….? Perhaps that you have to mention every second post that it’s not a scam 😂
8D7248A1-F0BD-41E6-BCB8-E8775BF5FC7A.jpeg

• Haha

Oh-my-ovaries

Did you see what both her girls wrote about her fav things to do. They both said her fav drink is wine and her fav thing to do was go to her bedroom for five min break.

• Haha
  • Sad

savefloss

VIP Member
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Grecian and her husband have got to be super low IQ. The cognitive dissonance in their life and parenting decisions are clear examples of it…. Does anyone remember Miss “germophobe” and medical mama being all anti covid vax? Clear example of it… absolute fruit loop

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Why can’t Fireman Sam take a turn sleeping at the hospital with R & then Angry Bird could spend time with the other girls at home. I think Eyebrows likes to be the star parent for the hospital staff though.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
One minute the kid has complex medical needs next minute off to the local mainstream school for R for the teachers to deal with.
I think Angry Bird has some complex mental issues to have sorted out

Londonlady68

Chatty Member
No way is this woman a PT. I know what she definately isn't. She isn't a yummy mummy, a style icon, an inspirational advocate for children with SEN's.
She is a selfish, mentally unstable wreck and is causing harm to all her children by invading their privacy and depriving them of a normal happy childhood.

Reactions: 11

Kalesmoothie

Chatty Member
I think that’s the issue here- she has ZERO issues with spending money on her botox and whatever shit SHE wants, and has no issue after paying it either. So she’s proven that there is additional cashflow… just not for her kids.
Christmas is not about the amounts spent, every family is SO different, but the fact she COULD spend a little bit more and CHOOSES not to says a lot.
Nothing wrong with op shops etc but it’s pretty pathetic when she shows there is funds for full price things… But her kids aren’t worth it and aren’t given anything nice unless it’s been grifted, but mumma never goes without ✌🏼
says so much about what a shit stain she is.
Hopefully anyone reading here who’s circumstances do say they need to be having smaller budgets or shopping second hand just so their kids have a christmas understands that’s zero reflection on them. Grecian is a greedy overconsuming asshole who is so self centered. Her priorities are fucked.

She does realize that is fuck all for Monthly?!

Go work in a Cafe babes. You will make more in tips.

(Was a Cafe Worker. Loved it)
If $500-$1000 a month was my only income I’d die. Especially because it is an MLM and she will most definitely be purchasing that crap for herself.. there’s no way she’s making any kind of profit worth being proud of saying “YES” to. She’s such a douche.

MrsEyeroll

VIP Member
I think she thought that living by the beach was best for HER and she's devastated on behalf of herself. Let's face it the move was never going to be the best thing for R and she didn't care because it's what SHE wanted. I think the universe is working in Reily's favour because clearly the so called mother wasn't.

savefloss

VIP Member
Bet the nurses were thrilled to clean up the glass jar she smashed…who brings protein in glass to a hospital? Does she really need it during her hospital stay? You’re not an elite athlete darls, you’re a chubby, useless mum who neglects her kid to make a sponno vanity shake to share on insta while your child lies in a hospital bed alone.. great job… 🙄

• Heart

emmygluewho

VIP Member
I know she photos of both of the girls, but when she writes stuff or refers to her pregnancy she only ever mentions R! She definitely has a love hate relationship with that child, she bags her out and uses her for content, doesn’t like her coz she's tooo medically complex but also likes her coz its content. 😒
And poor hannah doesn't get a look in. 🙁
My fuck she is unfortunate looking.

• Haha
  • Sad