Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
So her story about Riley and needing an AFO device, blaming the system for Riley falling thru the cracks.. does she FORGET that her daughter couldn’t walk until she was around 2 years of age?? And she did NOTHING. It’s not the system who failed your daughter Grecian. ITS YOU! you wanted so long before getting her help and of course there are going to be wait lists, it’s a public hospital. Yet you still chose to wait. It’s almost like you forget Riley has cerebral palsy. Which affects her muscle tone and legs. I am thankful for Riley’s sake she doesn’t have a severe case. Because with a. Mother like you it’s no wonder she “fell through the cracks”. Dumb ugly bitch.

Reactions: 14

savefloss

VIP Member
Letting your immune compromised child run around a hospital barefoot for content seems like a reasonable idea for a so called “germ a phobe”…

I love how she is now projecting this false “warrior/medical advocate” content and pretending to be fighting the hospital to do various tests and procedures…as though she knows better. We all know you ignored the red flags for years, whilst having an actual identical twin to compare her development to you absolute fool! I wish she would stop filming in hospital full stop. It’s so invasive

• Heart

savefloss

VIP Member
The post to announce Riley’s autism is so ick. Why does she keep sharing this poor little girl’s private medical information? Surely now there is so much going on with this little girl she needs to go to special school? I feel so bad for her

princesspeach1234

I was thinking the same thing, it’s lovely the principal is helping but this isn’t the role of a principal - this is taking away from the role they’re actually meant to be doing and impacting other children. She can’t play it both ways, either she’s medically complex and needs additional school support at a more suited school or she’s not medically complex and can cope at a mainstream school

savefloss

VIP Member
I took one for the team and listened to the latest podcast. All I can say is that is absolutely bizarre to me how she has completely warped the entire medical of Riley to place zero responsibility on her self and her husband for the lack of early medical intervention in Riley as an identical twin that was clearly not functioning to the same capacity as her sister from day one…the amount of times they say “no one checked in on us with XYZ” or “we had to push for XYZ” is so frustrating… long term followers all know that they gave zero shits about it and focused purely on their IVF healing/content baby until it was literally a failure to thrive situation for poor Riley. It is sad that despite all this they are now realising that Riley is the content baby and forcing her to plug peg feeding brands and speak about her “journey” on a paid podcast…she literally could have died due to their negligence …I suppose my greatest surprise from listening was that Gretchen didn’t mention her juice plus 😂 #saveriley

• Angry
Reactions: 13

makeitstop

VIP Member
I have never heard parent of a special needs child complain and shame them as much her she is not right in the head.

savefloss

VIP Member
You can tell she couldn’t wait to give an update and proceeded to share like ten more pics/ vids of her in the hospital bed. This kind of invasion of kid’s privacy with zero ability to comprehend or consent makes me feel like there needs to be more laws implemented around kids and social media

• Heart
I don’t know how she thinks that Riley will thrive in a mainstream situation. Absolutely ridiculous that she even thinks Riley can attend the school swimming lessons without an EA. I understand that we need to be inclusive but there is just literally some things that our babes can’t do

savefloss

VIP Member
She has no idea how hospitals work. Does she really think those doctors were intentionally ignoring Riley’s care?? Does she not realise there are triage systems? Obviously there are kids with higher needs than Riley right now…maybe if you took to hospital like 3 years ago instead of having your “healing baby” you’d have this shit sorted by now

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
It annoys me that she acts like if R was seen earlier her medical issues would maybe go away 🤨 she'll always have CP, she always be delayed, i don't even think she understands the complexity of her own child, yet choose to have the healing baby because it seems she didn't take her issues seriously.

• Sad

savefloss

VIP Member
Is she really sooking and saying it’s going to take HER a week to recover from a hospital stay? Grecian you weren’t the patient..this isn’t about you? If you need to recover getting your hair done and going shopping at Kmart isn’t resting… my child was in hospital and after that I didn’t leave the house for 2 weeks…I was exhausted myself, but the main thing was I didn’t want to leave her..I actually stayed by her side and looked after her. I fed her nourishing food, played with her, read her stories and watched movies together. I didn’t take any photos or videos and I certainly didn’t post anything on a public forum… absolute moron

• Heart

savefloss

VIP Member
Wow she’s ridiculously annoying. My husband and many of my friend’s with young children are out at the minimum of 7am-7pm…that’s just life. A particular friend has a husband who is a doctor. Regularly ends up sleeping at the hospital between shifts, so is out for days at a time…imagine if she had to endure FIFO. What a a princess

savefloss

VIP Member
She’s too busy filming it for content to make sure Riley is alright in the moment too. Poor darling

• Sad

savefloss

VIP Member
46DD2492-7955-4E2B-AF06-342745F8F12C.png

This is so insulting to all the health care workers that work so hard to care for her kids… more like you were uneducated and ignored your own child darls 🤦‍♀️

• Wow