Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kalesmoothie

Chatty Member
I cannot stand this woman but i feel a bit compelled to help educate.

Ambulant wheelchair users exist, and their use of wheelchairs are valid.
Around age 5+, the ndis does consider the fact that a stroller/pram is not “age appropriate” for children; in our experience our child was called a “baby” by peers at age 3.
The GMFCS scales for CP do articulate that children with a lower level of CP (1-2) do often utilise wheeled mobility for distances.
It also promotes autonomy and independence in the child, as well as being a form of exercise for them (as once they learn to self propel, it is cardiovascular activity). Autonomy factor for them being able to decide when they feel they need it, or when they want to use it. Cerebral palsy is a dynamic disability just like autism where some days they are more fatigued/affected than others.

I have to speak up for Riley here and on behalf of kids like her and my own child who need wheelchairs even though they can ambulate. My child cannot climb, run, and has only just mastered jumping (age 5). Kids in wheelchairs are a positive thing for their own independence, accessibility and safety 🥰

Let’s hope it’s for those reasons, and not for grecian to get her clicks and likes.

Would she have needed a wheelchair if Grecian didn’t ignore her needs for her content baby? Maybe not. But i just don’t want people to think the parents they see on the street haven’t done enough and our children still end up needing assistive technology.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

DaniBFitsHostage

“Mummy is going to take a photo of you. Pull your top up so everyone can see your feeding tube.”
“I don’t want to pull up my top, I want to go play!”
“No, Mummy said pull up your top so I can post you to all the nice strangers on the internet! Now, sit on your changing mat so that we make sure everyone knows you’re still in nappies. Smile, my little money maker! I mean my ✨ inspiration and strength ✨
“I just want to go and play Mum…”

IMG_8452.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

savefloss

VIP Member
81CE2A11-5893-4B48-88BD-2AD7A582667B.png

Can you even imagine taking a moment to snap a content/ engagement pic for the gram whilst your child was literally in the back of an ambulance?
She is disgusting…

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

savefloss

VIP Member
So the poor 2 year old had to sit through a 2 hour psych session at the hospital and then got dragged to the shopping centre again to sit through Kmart, target and sport girls fashion try ons so mummy could try and get featured on an Instagram page…? What a loser

• Sad
Reactions: 15

Bizziebody

VIP Member
If theses teachers wanted to deal with ‘complex medical needs’ daily maybe they would have chosen a medical career over teaching. This woman is a thick, selfish individual, the fireman not much better.

DaniBFitsHostage

My god what a fucking sour bitch she is. This video shows nothing more than than that darling girl smiling and moving around a bit while old sour brows scowls at her, clearly pissed off, making her garbage husband film for “evidence”. Let’s be very clear - the “evidence” is not to show any health professionals. The “evidence” is for her to post to her Instagram for sympathy and to shame her daughter. She looks so fucking angry and cranky throughout the whole thing. Why don’t you play a game with her to distract her? Sing a song to her? Fucking TALK to her rather than scowl at her the whole time? Use social stories to prepare her for what’s to come BEFORE getting in the car. I’ve worked with disabled kids for 20 years, and this is not it. Why have so many damn kids if you can’t handle it? And she is HORRIBLE to compare R to the ugl *cough* cute baby. What a horrible person she is.
IMG_9580.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick

savefloss

VIP Member
Wouldn’t it just make more sense to rent their house out and rent in Albany? What if it doesn’t work out down there & they have to come back? It’s really selfish of them to up root Riley when she seems to be making great progress. They will also struggle to get a new loan with 4 kids and one income. I’m assume she’ll work but it will be very limited and won’t bring in much. Good luck eyebrows ya gonna need it.
They’ve literally been to Albany for a 4 day holiday and are going to sell and uproot their entire lives for a firefighting contract? I bet it will last less than a year. She won’t be able to get any help from family and friends and won’t cope. The only positive is she will have to find a new eye brow lady 😂

• Haha

IAmSometimesTheWalrus

“My absolute hero” whose dignity and right to privacy I violate everyday by sharing photos of them at their most vulnerable, by documenting their health diagnoses and continence issues to over 24,000 people and by uttering in one breath how much I support their sensory needs but in the next, I make it all about me and how difficult it is for me and don’t you know I’m the traumatized victim here and instead of spending time with them, I get my hair done every week, have more beauty maintenance appointments in a month than most mums do in a year and spend hours trying on ugly grifted clothes alone in front of a mirror.
My hero.

• Heart

savefloss

VIP Member
Thread suggestions? Wow we are upto to number 3!!

Growing_our_tribe #3- From medical mama to Juice Plus hun, exploiting the kids is lots of fun!

savefloss

VIP Member
Luckily screenshots are forever, as are screen recordings when I can figure out how to compress them…
The poor guy would be very easily identifiable..retiring is a pretty personal financial situation. I’d be fuming if someone publicly aired that about my family..especially if I lived in a small rural town. The fire dept are a government entity so they would definitely have a confidentiality clause…. Careful Grecian, don’t want hubby to lose the job he does have

DaniBFitsHostage

Eyebrows is being love bombed by these scammy MLM huns. They don’t like you hun. They are trying to build their downline from your followers. As soon as you stop buying copious amounts of these garbage products every month, they won’t want anything to do with you. It’s 2024 babe. Did you miss the memo that we aren’t signing up for MLMs anymore because it’s just a pyramid scheme?

savefloss

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I really don’t think they should qualify for a support worker…I personally know of families doing it much tougher with their children’s disabilities that don’t qualify. If you are using your precious support time to hit a water park, then your life isn’t that hard. So glad my hard earned tax is funding this bitch’s insta feed 🫠

• Heart

savefloss

VIP Member
The ice cream in the PEG tube video just broke my heart. That poor little girl being used for content like that 💔💔 how about you buy her a lolly pop or fairy floss so she doesn’t miss out. What a bitch of a mother

• Sad
Reactions: 14

Kalesmoothie

Chatty Member
She also doesn’t seem to understand that cerebral palsy is permanent but can also change. So not needing AFOs prior doesn’t mean she’s “fallen through cracks”, she may have grown, brain signals etc changed and now the hypertonia is more difficult for her.
We’ve literally just started the discussions about my cp boy mixed profile - similar to Riley but he uses a wheelchair - his leg tone has changed in the last 12 months. And the kids been in physio since he was 10 months old. He hasn’t fallen through any cracks, AFOs were always a possibility.
Anything for some clickbait drama! such a MeDiCaL MummA 🤪

• Heart

thirstymum

Why the fuck is she preparing her poor child’s feeds on the floor in a public place and right beside her sister sitting on the potty? Also why is the healing baby eating while on the potty?

I bet she wouldn’t make her own food like that, what a shit of a mother.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

savefloss

VIP Member
Howling at the nuggets, processed fish, packaged bacon and snacks full of crap from the shops…whilst she preaches “whole foods” and health is her priority to sell pills 😂

• Haha