Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
So won’t share why the love isn’t happening on socials, but she will share her child in the shower, her child’s bowel movements and habits & tantrums and meltdowns. Fuck you grecian

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

Oh-my-ovaries

So she just said she’s a busy mumma & doesn’t have time to bake for Riley’s once a day feed so uses ouch food. Perhaps have one less trip to the salon for that free wash or bake instead of making yourself a fucking smoothie.

• Angry
  • Wow

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
I don't understand what wrong with healing baby 🤨 if something like what she described happened wouldn't you take her to hospital..or at least have her checked by a doctor..
why would she randomly just have low blood sugars, unless she has diabetes which she doesn't. So this just sounds made up for content.. 🤡

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Lucky Grec could pop off for a relaxing sauna after the swimming lesson, shame the principal & teachers couldn’t relax too.

thirstymum

If I was making someone enough money that they were giving me a trip to Uluṟu I would be questioning why I’ve only made $300 in a month. What a waste of time! I guess the middle of nowhere is a great place to further indoctrinate the stupid woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Bizziebody

VIP Member
You did not have a heart attack you dense fool.
Did Maizeeee get taken to a doctor to be checked over after her ‘incident’?
That handful of pills are not whole foods & will probably make you constipated or give you the runs.
I find the level of stupidity of this woman astounding & sad for the kids.

Guys she’s now a business woman 😂 $450 in 60 days!! Who would want a real job 9-5 when you can earn that
Mate, you get more money doing nightfill at Woolies for 3 hours once a week. And it’s not a “9 to 5” to take you away from eye fucking yourself or taking your healing baby to the hairdresser.
How could you be ARSED doing all the work involved with MLM biz? Seriously.

Listerfiend

Chatty Member
So the Angry Bird is keeping R in mainstream schooling which seems so unfair on R, her classmates & the poor teachers.
When a child is as high needs as R is, as horrible as it may sound, they should be made to attend an appropriate school that can cater to her needs adequately. That’s not just for other students and the teachers but more importantly for R, to make sure she is getting the appropriate attention and care while being educated.

Gretchen is being supremely selfish here and I really hope someone within R’s care team pulls her aside and tells her that.

Jaylis

Did you guys know she had premie twins? Thank goodness she posted photos or I'd have no idea

• Haha

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
I understand it’s super hard and challenging raising a child with additional needs, they 100% shouldn’t have had a “healing baby” so soon and if they wanted another child they should have waited until Riley’s needs were being met. She complains it’s so hard to watch a 2 year old & Riley but it’s her own doing. Now Riley is getting bigger & isn’t being starved, she wants to play and be apart of the family, sure there will be times she will get overstimulated but eyebrows needs to learn what over stimulates her daughter and recognise the signs so it doesn’t get to the point of a meltdown.

savefloss

VIP Member
My sister is a nurse, I just showed her Grecian sharing sponsored content (skin care and outfit) tagged at the hospital and she just dry wretched. Said any nurse on the paeds ward seeing a mother sharing shit like that while their child was literally laying in the bed next to them suffering would probably get some kind of psych write up…or a low key red flag to look out for…

savefloss

VIP Member
Has energy to do a stupid ‘body check in’ with her coach for weight loss…can’t be arsed taking Riley to the ED despite a red flag for her condition…like I get your dog dying is sad and whatever, but surely your child’s medical needs are a priority over filming yourself in your undies? The amount of times she has documented choosing various Instagram activities over the welfare of her children is heartbreaking

• Sad
  • Wow

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Wow she's awful, having a child with different needs would be hard i get it, but how she talks about it, its heart breaking, its like she saying she would rather just spent time with her healing baby, it just makes obvious that she plays favourites, which is sad for all the kids.
Brows and Erin from Little.lulu.love should become friends.

thirstymum

I can’t with the MLM bullshit - her going on about the $300 she made, wonder what would pay more than that, maybe a thing called an actual job - and the worst thing is a bunch of her followers will get sucked into this crap.
So 6 weeks of constant content has made her $300? What a waste of time, that’s a days work in the real world.

savefloss

VIP Member
Why can’t Fireman Sam take a turn sleeping at the hospital with R & then Angry Bird could spend time with the other girls at home. I think Eyebrows likes to be the star parent for the hospital staff though.
Then she’d miss all the content!! Got to snap those procedures and suffering for the gram! Didn’t you catch the 3 story spread on medical trauma?

• Sad

savefloss

VIP Member
I just realised the post of Riley unconscious in the hospital bed was a sponsored post for an app designed for parents of kids with disabilities. This bitch is appalling. Literally monetising her disability and trauma. I feel sick

• Wow
  • Angry

savefloss

VIP Member
She literally shamed those poor kids by sharing their actual shit on the internet..and not for the first time. She’s a horrible mother