Grimwades #7 No Christmas celebration, hiding separation, can’t afford the house with rise of inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so messed up telling a child to take her phone with her to record herself taking a shower cause yeah she doesn’t show her body but still it’s wrong she’s a kid so having showers/getting dressed all that stuff is private stuff it should not shared online cause exactly like you said she is only 10 but she looks about 13/14 and even if every single person that follows her had no weird intentions and are not predators that still wouldn’t make it ok for her to be posting things like that but they are teaching her that it is ok to share these things with strangers. A 10 year old shouldn’t even be on social media they don’t need a social media account and it doesn’t matter if it’s supervised and run by a parent cause that’s so weird that they are wanting to share photos of their child to so many people on the internet complete strangers.

I knew something was very odd about the three kids getting phones I knew there was more to it and you were right it’s more ways for them to exploit those kids. Hosanna is always looking very tired sad and angry but of course if they shoved a camera in her face asking her is she happy then of course she’ll say yes cause her parents get angry if she doesn’t and also over the years Hosanna has become a people pleaser so she’s so used to doing things to keep her parents happy. The kids don’t have a truly happy fun childhood just being a kid having friends , going to school and a private life. I would of hated to have a childhood like the one they have.

Reactions: 8
See again at the shop 11am. No home schooling. Reu kicking the ball outside early afternoon. Training lol he’s 4. How are they getting away with no home schooling kids are at school over 6 hours a day. These kids don’t do this and I really don’t understand how the authorities are accepting this

Saw the ig post at Costco. Now I love a bit of costco ( and I can afford it )but it’s not cheap. How do they afford it ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Saw the ig post at Costco. Now I love a bit of costco ( and I can afford it )but it’s not cheap. How do they afford it ?
They are trying to be people they are not. Who goes to Costco and doesn’t have blinds or curtains in their house they lives in a year and have 7 kids. Not only is it obvious they can’t afford it they aren’t making it very safe for their kids
---

Did u see the insta post from Tim of reu practising loool. If you watch it again you see reu looking at the window waiting for Tim to film as he’s looking then sees tim and does his scripted action looool

Last edited:
One day last week Halle was trying to explain something and couldn’t figure out the right form of vocabulary to complete the sentence. Ella or Tim keeps feeding them words. Then they’ll go oh yeah that’s what I was trying to say. At the age they are now it’s only going to get worse. They will be uneducated adults.

Reactions: 7
I think Rue is only getting into football because he is copying his brother. He must have seen how much attention his brother gets and football is the source of the attention so why wouldn't he copy
---

Not to worry, their aim is to marry off the girls so they can be good submissive housewives and the boys..successful footballers...all good in the Ali g hood

Reactions: 9
Who ever stated last week the movie she took the kids to was free is correct. The title is a mess. Ella said she fell asleep In the movie with a baby and a toddler and another mom with her child as guest. Really classy.

It is there
---

Who ever stated last week the movie she took the kids to was free is correct. The title is a mess. Ella said she fell asleep In the movie with a baby and a toddler and another mom with her child as guest. Really classy.
That was me. I knew it be free as they would never spend a penny of their own money on their kids.
---

So lazy Tim could not be bothered to look after halo. One person with 6 kids one of which is a baby is too much to deal with. He doesn’t do anything at all. Football is his excuse to escape with heze. Too much talking from Ella again just makes me switch off. His betting the next vlog will be 20 mins of talking about the sweets they got lool

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
And she didn’t buy that much. Some things they were asking for she told them no. She has no shame saying she fell alsleep.

And she didn’t buy that much. Some things they were asking for she told them no. She has no shame saying she fell alsleep.
The American sweets are very expensive here so the ones especially in central london could be even 100 pounds for that small amount of sweets I bet they claimed back on expenses

The American sweets are very expensive here so the ones especially in central london could be even 100 pounds for that small amount of sweets I bet they claimed back on expenses
Oh okay I see. She rather spend money on herself and Tim going out and having drinks, or getting her nails done.
---

Oh okay I see. She rather spend money on herself and Tim going out and having drinks, or getting her nails done.
How much is a 100 pounds in American money?

Reactions: 2
---

How much is a 100 pounds in American money?
Maybe 60 dollars. We have American sweets shops here like the one they went to where one small box could be say 10 dollars which in America would be a dollar. It’s a major con over here and especially central london they would have cost a small fortune. As we know how they are they either got it gifted as will show in next vlog or will claim back as expense. I know how they roll now no way they would have bought that themselves that’s why they cut off the scene when it was time to say how much or to pay. They did this before with Lego R.E.M. then we found out was gifted.
---

Some of those American sweets can be bought for a fraction of the special shops price in the supermarkets so I know rhrrr is no way they would have paid for them out their own bank account. No bloody way

They probably didn’t even let them eat any of it.

Why is Tim's face getting longer. That man is becoming uglier on the outside despite the amount he goes to the gym. They say nasty people eventually look nasty on outside too. Picking at a child for dropping a piece of food like theyre expected to be perfection 24/7...how about we pick on you about those teeth and long face Ali G? Celebrating valentines early? You mean coz you're getting paid to promote some crap from amazon..spare us the acting please.These 2 will never be as big as their idol Tray Rash and wife...but they stay trying..even dressing like them . People can see you're all about the money and hypocrits. That doesn't grown youtube channels/insta followers.

Reactions: 7
The whole think was a shit show. Ella was just mad at him yesterday now all of a sudden they’re so in love and they don’t celebrate Valentine’s Day. What a joke. It was a paid ad.

Something is going on he’s been home more and not posting he’s at the gym first thing in the morning and he took Haze to his dentist appointment. When has he ever taken any one of those children to a doctors appointment by himself.

The ad was hilarious. It’s no Valentine’s Day yet and obv they are declaring how sweet the card was as they are paid to say it lool. It was shit guys the ad was shit. In fact all theirs are so fake. So this is their job lol. Some fake words to each other for a pay check. It won’t be much thou as people won’t be persuaded by the script lol

There’s a family I saw on tv years ago about big families. This one had 13 kids. This is old news but I just realised the parents have now divorced after the mum left the dad and wrote an article about the emotional abuse and control she endured.
Made me think of this maybe being the Grimwade’s in a few years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.