Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Accidental New thread title by @rhondakaren
Nominated by @lokencrepis
With 14 likes
56AA408A-ECF1-4ED3-BB6A-932294A4CE38.jpeg

The Grimwades have moved house
Still no homeschooling
Kids don’t have beds or any furniture

I messed up the tags and this is somehow in the Gossip forum even though I created in Families 🤷🏾‍♀️

I am sure Tim and Ella read here regularly!
1F217E59-A2B5-4984-B859-AC422968B415.jpeg
9C385A4C-D86E-4790-9706-C1072272C1C4.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just so happens the girls play tennis today,wow wonder who thought to bring them to do that (not comments on here surely lol)
It nighr have just been a foos shop but didn't lol a lot for amount of people in house,especially agres of kids getting and the appetite they have (or could just be my kids) but for it to last a month and doss she not by antrhint foe the washing machine,you can get that at Costco carnt you
Did Ella get into trouble filming inside a shop? Tim did in a clothes shop was it?

Reactions: 4
Thank you for the new thread!

It really boggles the mind, doesn't it? So they are reacting to whatever is said on gossip forums instead of actually planning their children's weekly activities properly.

They need a proper homeschool tutor/teacher. Or else send them to formal school.
They need weekly sporting activities. Other children their age play different sports at least 3 times a week.
They need other educational activities like art classes, music, poetry/writing, science experiments etc. Things that open their minds.

I would really hate for any of the girls to turn into Ella when they grow up!

Reactions: 15
Thank you for the new thread!

It really boggles the mind, doesn't it? So they are reacting to whatever is said on gossip forums instead of actually planning their children's weekly activities properly.

They need a proper homeschool tutor/teacher. Or else send them to formal school.
They need weekly sporting activities. Other children their age play different sports at least 3 times a week.
They need other educational activities like art classes, music, poetry/writing, science experiments etc. Things that open their minds.

I would really hate for any of the girls to turn into Ella when they grow up!
Well at least were making the kids life better. My pointing stuff out. And the grimeade gang says being 'negative' is bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This is random but in the most recent vid at 9:47 the security guard interrupts ella Then in the next clip she said it’s best to stop recording and just show us what she got at home . It’s pretty obvious that she was told not record( this is my local Costco and I know the security guard and that you can’t film) i Just think it’s weird to cover it up rather than just say you wasn’t allowed to film idk

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I've been thinking. What does Hezes contract with nike mean? Does he just wear their stuff the once a week there videos are uploaded or has he been in commercials or ads? Did they say how long the contract was for?

That jj kid, heze old teammate, got one for a few years and I heard he's already been in an ad or two.

Reactions: 1
He’s a terrible husband and not a good father but Ella will never admit that cause she will always praise him cause everything she says and does is to impress him and stay on his good side. Even in the in moments were she might throw a bit of shade or sort of call him out for certain things without actually using his name but she’ll say how tired she is doing so much and needing help so she hints at him that he needs to help so they can work as a team but all of that goes over his head and he’s like ‘ you’re superwoman you do everything so well by yourself’ so it’s like he praises her for doing everything and then she enjoys the praise from him calling her a good wife so she puts pressure on herself to be perfect at every single thing and do everything by herself but then she moments she realises how overwhelmed and unhappy she is which is why she uses the videos as a way to express that in the hope that Tim magically turns into a hands on husband and father who does his fair share of the work if not more cause he should be that eager to do things. She never gave her body a chance to properly heal and rest and her waddle walk is still so bad there’s no improvement in it so her body is crying out for help.
Yeah after having a baby life has to go on when you have other kids to take care of too I get that you can’t just lay around all day BUT they are in a very lucky situation that they don’t have to work all they do is make videos so both parents at home meaning he could of spent some more time with the kids and taking care of them and given Ella a little break here and there so she could bond with Halo and rest. He isn’t a good dad at all , he thinks his stupid meaningless lectures and living through his sons putting his dreams of being famous into their minds , is his way of being a good dad but really he’s an awful father. He uses the excuse of taking the boys to football for everything. When Ella was really unwell with morning sickness and they made that video of them all trying to run the house cause Ella obviously wasn’t able to and Tim really struggled. He was stressed , overwhelmed and left everything to Hosanna to take care of. He would of had a breakdown in Costco with all those kids and Houston’s temper tantrums. Don’t get me wrong Houston is badly behaved and would easily stress anyone out but he doesn’t even spend time bonding with her trying to calm her down.
It’s hard to feel sorry for Ella cause she chose to marry him cause she wanted a white man and wanted those mixed kids. She chose to have all those kids so she should of though about how much hardwork it would be taking care of all of them. Tim is selfish and he should of had a vasectomy because we can all see his wife isn’t happy with another baby yet he is doing nothing to help her. I can see her getting pregnant again but I really hope she doesn’t. I don’t like Ella either but she does wayyyyyy more than he does cause he does nothing. That marriage isn’t as perfect and happy as they make it out to be. I’ve got the vibe lately he’s lost interest in her a bit I don’t know if it’s to do with her appearance with her body after having a baby or they don’t spend that much time together cause he’s always with the boys or hanging out with camera man who apparently is his gamer friend I think someone said so he definitely plays video games with him a lot at home while Ella is doing housework or with the kids so she’s with the girls more at home and he isn’t there to support or help. He seems to be distant and I think she picked up on it and it’s been bothering her and making her insecure. Obviously that’s not something I’d wish on anyone to feel especially when your husband should care if he sees you overwhelmed with life and needing help. The fact Ella mentioned in one of their recent videos that she would love to go on holiday just her and Tim it’s clear some spark in their relationship isn’t as strong as it was and she’s desperate to keep his attention.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s a terrible husband and not a good father but Ella will never admit that cause she will always praise him cause everything she says and does is to impress him and stay on his good side. Even in the in moments were she might throw a bit of shade or sort of call him out for certain things without actually using his name but she’ll say how tired she is doing so much and needing help so she hints at him that he needs to help so they can work as a team but all of that goes over his head and he’s like ‘ you’re superwoman you do everything so well by yourself’ so it’s like he praises her for doing everything and then she enjoys the praise from him calling her a good wife so she puts pressure on herself to be perfect at every single thing and do everything by herself but then she moments she realises how overwhelmed and unhappy she is which is why she uses the videos as a way to express that in the hope that Tim magically turns into a hands on husband and father who does his fair share of the work if not more cause he should be that eager to do things. She never gave her body a chance to properly heal and rest and her waddle walk is still so bad there’s no improvement in it so her body is crying out for help.
Yeah after having a baby life has to go on when you have other kids to take care of too I get that you can’t just lay around all day BUT they are in a very lucky situation that they don’t have to work all they do is make videos so both parents at home meaning he could of spent some more time with the kids and taking care of them and given Ella a little break here and there so she could bond with Halo and rest. He isn’t a good dad at all , he thinks his stupid meaningless lectures and living through his sons putting his dreams of being famous into their minds , is his way of being a good dad but really he’s an awful father. He uses the excuse of taking the boys to football for everything. When Ella was really unwell with morning sickness and they made that video of them all trying to run the house cause Ella obviously wasn’t able to and Tim really struggled. He was stressed , overwhelmed and left everything to Hosanna to take care of. He would of had a breakdown in Costco with all those kids and Houston’s temper tantrums. Don’t get me wrong Houston is badly behaved and would easily stress anyone out but he doesn’t even spend time bonding with her trying to calm her down.
It’s hard to feel sorry for Ella cause she chose to marry him cause she wanted a white man and wanted those mixed kids. She chose to have all those kids so she should of though about how much hardwork it would be taking care of all of them. Tim is selfish and he should of had a vasectomy because we can all see his wife isn’t happy with another baby yet he is doing nothing to help her. I can see her getting pregnant again but I really hope she doesn’t. I don’t like Ella either but she does wayyyyyy more than he does cause he does nothing. That marriage isn’t as perfect and happy as they make it out to be. I’ve got the vibe lately he’s lost interest in her a bit I don’t know if it’s to do with her appearance with her body after having a baby or they don’t spend that much time together cause he’s always with the boys or hanging out with camera man who apparently is his gamer friend I think someone said so he definitely plays video games with him a lot at home while Ella is doing housework or with the kids so she’s with the girls more at home and he isn’t there to support or help. He seems to be distant and I think she picked up on it and it’s been bothering her and making her insecure. Obviously that’s not something I’d wish on anyone to feel especially when your husband should care if he sees you overwhelmed with life and needing help. The fact Ella mentioned in one of their recent videos that she would love to go on holiday just her and Tim it’s clear some spark in their relationship isn’t as strong as it was and she’s desperate to keep his attention.
Absolutely nailed it on the head! I wouldn’t be surprised if him getting this range over and new house has really got to his head. God forbid if Ella asked to use the Range Rover and he had to drive the people carrier. Tim isn’t anything but a lazy useless slob of a father and husband but really thinks he’s the man

Yeah well was for sure trying to 'fix' something with that trip. Who thinks about having a weekend away and actually does it so soon after having a baby and moving to a new house? The baby still smells like uterus and no one has a bed, but yeah let's go have a random weekend away.

I wish they would take the kids on a trip. If nothing else it would be actual content for once. I don't think I've ever seen a family vlogging channel where the parents haven't, not even once, took their kids on a trip.

Just odd.

Oh and did Ella say she and Tim didn't go grocery shopping because Tim wanted to go play tennis? What! Him playing tennis with a buddy is more important than having food for his children to eat? Crazy.

Nah they’re mocking it now! 😂
8AA4E26D-EE48-473D-92EB-8BFFA3FC6DFB.jpeg

Let’s start suggesting day trips!

Reactions: 6
Here are the prices for David Lloyd but it’s confusing but looks really expensive it must be gifted because there’s no way Tim. And Ella would pay for that for their children especially their poor girls

Reactions: 5
Can you bring a guest at David Lloyd? I could imagine them getting a membership for the boys and then bringing the girls on a guest pass or something for 1 session to take pictures and then never again

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow I that a David Lloyd Centre rhey play tennis at?thought it was a sports hall/community centre place,didn't look too posh for what membership costs
Why does she wear a thing on her head,is there a purpose/reason for it? Ella wears one regular n sometimes heze but some ladies like Ella at my kids school wear them too

Wow I that a David Lloyd Centre rhey play tennis at?thought it was a sports hall/community centre place,didn't look too posh for what membership costs
Why does she wear a thing on her head,is there a purpose/reason for it? Ella wears one regular n sometimes heze but some ladies like Ella at my kids school wear them too
It’s to protect her hair. You will find a lot of black women sleep in them

Absolutely nailed it on the head! I wouldn’t be surprised if him getting this range over and new house has really got to his head. God forbid if Ella asked to use the Range Rover and he had to drive the people carrier. Tim isn’t anything but a lazy useless slob of a father and husband but really thinks he’s the man
It's the fact that he really does think he's the man that makes him so unlikeable but not to the American fans. I swear there's something in the water over there 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.