Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Professional expensive light for their videos but still no chairs to sit on. Also the poor babies playmat on the hard floor. Ridiculous family

Reactions: 2
There challenges are so staged it’s ridiculous.
Hinting for singing lessons for harper. Anything to get her famous and make money. Why not let the little 6 yr old just play with some dolls and be normal. Even asking then what song was it they liked proved how staged it was

Reactions: 3
Hinting for singing lessons for harper. Anything to get her famous and make money. Why not let the little 6 yr old just play with some dolls and be normal. Even asking then what song was it they liked proved how staged it was
I guess they couldn’t get free gymnastics lessons. That hasn’t been mentioned anymore since Tim took her and said how advanced she was for her age.

Reactions: 5
I guess they couldn’t get free gymnastics lessons. That hasn’t been mentioned anymore since Tim took her and said how advanced she was for her age.
They make it so obvious when they hint for things. They don’t actually want to pay for anything and tbh I don’t think they can

That LV purse and Tiffany’s necklace can pay for all the girls some type of respectable activity. Dance class especially.

I wonder if Halle will now be able to play football now our girls won the euros. I bet they’ll now see it as acceptable

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
They would lie and say they couldn’t make it
YET THEY WOULD GO ALL THE WAY TO FRANCE, TO PUSH THEMSELVES INTO A WEDDING THEY REALLY WEREN'T OVERWHELMINGLY RECEIVED AT.
ELLA HADN'T SEEN THAT SO CALLED >FRIEND< FOR OVER 15 YEARS, THEN SHE POPS UP WITH TIM IN TOW, JUST TO BE SEEN AND TO GET AWAY FROM THEIR SEVEN KIDS.
PRETTY SURE ROCHELLE DID NOT MISS THE GRIMWADES...

Halo gets a passport 🤗 Tim, said oh she wasn’t able to join them on the last trip but she had a good time with the grandma. First of all did she have a choice? She was left behind. Lol

Now they’re shopping for a sofa. What happened to the interior decorator? I knew they’re not going to spend all that money for them to decorate that house. More clot and views. They never follow through on nothing.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
They're trying so hard to appeal to their American fans...we don't use 'gas station' in the UK lol. I think their American fans have made them the most money so they're puppets now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Halo gets a passport 🤗 Tim, said oh she wasn’t able to join them on the last trip but she had a good time with the grandma. First of all did she have a choice? She was left behind. Lol

Now they’re shopping for a sofa. What happened to the interior decorator? I knew they’re not going to spend all that money for them to decorate that house. More clot and views. They never follow through on nothing.
Waiting for another freebie more like. Again Tim looks smug that they shopping for a sofa. Mate u look an idiot u lived there for time now not anything to show off about

They will either already have got them gifted or are waiting for Sofolgy to say here we will give you these. They do nothing with out a motive x

• Wow
They will either already have got them gifted or are waiting for Sofolgy to say here we will give you these. They do nothing with out a motive x
They weren’t getting gifted household items at their old house so how would they suddenly be getting it now

• Wow
Reactions: 1
They're trying so hard to appeal to their American fans...we don't use 'gas station' in the UK lol. I think their American fans have made them the most money so they're puppets now.
I’ve noticed they’ve started using a lot of US words I’ve never heard them say before. I said to myself when they start talking like that?

• Haha
Tim always talks like he has marbles in his mouth and Ella talks so fast I can’t understand her half the time. Both of them talk over each other is so annoying.

Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed they’ve started using a lot of US words I’ve never heard them say before. I said to myself when they start talking like that?
Exactly this - it's all so calculated. This children have never called Hella Mommy, they've grown up in South London FFS.
1659419539604.png

I'm sure that if this large 'Christian' family made a video exploring their views on the reversal of Roe vs Wade it would attract lots of views. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly this - it's all so calculated. This children have never called Hella Mommy, they've grown up in South London FFS.
View attachment 1464924

I'm sure that if this large 'Christian' family made a video exploring their views on the reversal of Roe vs Wade it would attract lots of views. :sneaky:
WHAT HAPPENED TO "MUMMY" ... SO NOW THEY HAVE TO SAY "MOMMY" ?
SO STAGED. BY THE PUPPET MASTER
POOR KIDS... EYES FIXATED ON >TIM THE CONTROLLER OF EVERYTHING<
HALLE'S LOOKING LIKE "YEAH RIGHT"
LOL
MAYBE THEY ARE GOING TO AMERICA SOON?
WITH TIM YOU NEVER KNOW...
LOL

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.