Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was horrified. Those parents need locking up. To even post this
All I could see is that babies face hitting that hard floor. And again these dance routine who’s idea is this mess. Why don’t they just put them in dance classes. What happened to Harper going to gymnastics? They didn’t get a freebie is my guess no more mention of it.

Reactions: 8
Those girls should not be doing things like that were they’re flipping Harper over because one of these days Harper is risking hitting her head and god knows what serious injury that could cause. I honestly held my breath when her head almost hit the floor it was so close and it made me very uncomfortable to know that they will continue to do that move which is clearly dangerous. Ella and Tim really don’t care cause all they want is more followers and views on their Instagram videos for attention.
Also I agree with the person who said Heze is a smug kid who thinks he’s better than everyone else. He’s not a team player either he seems to find it very hard to appreciate his sisters being good at something or winning something cause he wants all the focus on him. To be honest I can’t blame him for being that way because he’s always been treated as the favourite child who is the star of the family and he’s constantly told he’s the most talented which make him believe he’s better than everyone else. The way he acts with the food he eats too for a kid his age I actually find that sad that he can’t just chill out and eat a packet of crisps or a chocolate bar for one day but instead will act all healthy and judge his sisters food choices when we all know he wants the same food as them but he’s constantly trying to get praise from Tim by being the child who is different and perfect in every way. It’s Tim and Ella’s fault he acts that way and to be honest most of their kids act like that very attention seeking and a lot of jealousy between them all. I do think Harper is the sweetest out of all the kids but I don’t know if she will always be that way the older she gets and the more she wants to compete with her sisters.
They have ruined Rues personality and it’s so sad. You can tell he doesn’t have a genuine love for football it’s just something that was forced on him and in his mind he thinks boys play football , Heze plays football so this is what I’m also meant to do. He wants to be like Heze in every way and it’s not in the normal way of looking up to an older sibling this is more just that his parents have constantly compared him to Heze and tell him don’t you want to be as good at football as Heze etc.
If they hadn’t forced football onto Rue, I know that kid wouldn’t of been interested in football that much but instead of letting him find what hobby he does love they just are desperate for a son to be a professional footballer so that child never stood a chance to just be himself and choose what he likes to do.
Also I’d love to see Tim run around that field for as long as Rue was or even longer cause there’s no way he would be able to. He acts like he’s this talented sportsman who’s coached professional teams it’s so embarrassing. You could tell Rue was so tired too but he wants to impress Tim and stay on his good side cause you can tell how much pressure Tim puts on the boys to be perfect.
Also if you look at the pictures Tim and Ella take for Instagram they try act like they are a celebrity couple it’s so cringe.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Those girls should not be doing things like that were they’re flipping Harper over because one of these days Harper is risking hitting her head and god knows what serious injury that could cause. I honestly held my breath when her head almost hit the floor it was so close and it made me very uncomfortable to know that they will continue to do that move which is clearly dangerous. Ella and Tim really don’t care cause all they want is more followers and views on their Instagram videos for attention.
Also I agree with the person who said Heze is a smug kid who thinks he’s better than everyone else. He’s not a team player either he seems to find it very hard to appreciate his sisters being good at something or winning something cause he wants all the focus on him. To be honest I can’t blame him for being that way because he’s always been treated as the favourite child who is the star of the family and he’s constantly told he’s the most talented which make him believe he’s better than everyone else. The way he acts with the food he eats too for a kid his age I actually find that sad that he can’t just chill out and eat a packet of crisps or a chocolate bar for one day but instead will act all healthy and judge his sisters food choices when we all know he wants the same food as them but he’s constantly trying to get praise from Tim by being the child who is different and perfect in every way. It’s Tim and Ella’s fault he acts that way and to be honest most of their kids act like that very attention seeking and a lot of jealousy between them all. I do think Harper is the sweetest out of all the kids but I don’t know if she will always be that way the older she gets and the more she wants to compete with her sisters.
They have ruined Rues personality and it’s so sad. You can tell he doesn’t have a genuine love for football it’s just something that was forced on him and in his mind he thinks boys play football , Heze plays football so this is what I’m also meant to do. He wants to be like Heze in every way and it’s not in the normal way of looking up to an older sibling this is more just that his parents have constantly compared him to Heze and tell him don’t you want to be as good at football as Heze etc.
If they hadn’t forced football onto Rue, I know that kid wouldn’t of been interested in football that much but instead of letting him find what hobby he does love they just are desperate for a son to be a professional footballer so that child never stood a chance to just be himself and choose what he likes to do.
Also I’d love to see Tim run around that field for as long as Rue was or even longer cause there’s no way he would be able to. He acts like he’s this talented sportsman who’s coached professional teams it’s so embarrassing. You could tell Rue was so tired too but he wants to impress Tim and stay on his good side cause you can tell how much pressure Tim puts on the boys to be perfect.
Also if you look at the pictures Tim and Ella take for Instagram they try act like they are a celebrity couple it’s so cringe.
I agree that they’ve ruined Rue’s personality, the poor kid was pushed to the back of the line once they announced they were pregnant. They’ve dimmed his light. These parents are just horrible, they used him to get views then when something new and shiny came along they stopped paying attention to him. Same thing they did with the dogs, they made a whole vlog about how they surprised their kids with a new dog(lies) only to get rid of the dog once she announced she was pregnant. It took months for them to address it and when they did all they did was lie. They are truly horrible, that’s why the older girls act so desperate for attention, their subscribers were constantly asking for Harper so they did a get to know Harper, but why does it take people fawning over your children to pay special attention to them? Every child should be treated as special as they are not oh they’re asking for Harper let spotlight her maybe the views will go up.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Omg you are so right. I felt so sorry for that baby he needed water for sure and he said keep going Rue.

Reactions: 7
hezes smug attitude toward food was very off putting. He shouldn’t be worrying about an occasional treat especially at his age, it’s funny because his ‘healthy foods’ weren’t even that healthy or nutritious, he’s just picked up on his parents smug ways and emulates them. Dim and Ella don’t seem especially intelligent, so they probably have no idea on what a healthy balanced diet should look like.

Reactions: 6
Omg you are so right. I felt so sorry for that baby he needed water for sure and he said keep going Rue.
I’m so glad you think the same cause Rue looked very very tired and definitely needed water and just to stop running. He’s only 4 and they haven’t let him act his age they just keep pushing him to act older and put this workload on him when his body is only able to handle so much. Yeah exactly I noticed he pressures the kids by saying keep going and it’s also in quite an angry/serious tone too that would make any child feel pressure and not comfortable to say they want to stop cause they know their parents have expectations. I have never heard Tim reassure them that it’s ok if they don’t want to do something or if they’re tired or if they lose at something. No matter if the kids are tired , in pain or struggling , he will continue to push them and it’s wrong. Tim lives his dream through his sons and if those boys wanted to go down a career path that doesn’t involve making a lot of money and doesn’t involve fame , he won’t ever give them the opportunity to explore that cause Tim is hungry for fame. Those boys don’t play football for fun it’s literally all they do 24/7 is kick a ball around there’s no break from it only when they’re asleep. Fair enough Heze has more real interest in football than Rue does that’s obvious but neither of those boys know how to just have fun and chill out cause they’re so used to having to be perfect and have a structured routine at all times that they can’t mess up cause they know Tim is watching and you can tell the times when Tim hasn’t been happy with how Heze played in a match cause he won’t want to talk about it but if Heze scored a goal he will then happily praise his son and talk about the match and thats sad. Yeah it’s good to be supportive of your kids and encourage them but it’s also important to lift them up even if they don’t score who cares you can still hype your child up and encourage them to have fun rather than take everything so serious like it’s the end of the world. A lot of boys don’t make it as footballers people don’t realise how hard it is to do that and reading articles about boys who have reached a certain age and let go from academy’s and their mental health goes downhill cause they’re almost led to believe you will come to this academy and then be signed to a big football team and be famous when in reality it’s not that simple and that’s why they should be making sure Heze has a good education and encourage him to have other interests incase football doesn’t work out but I think it’s too late for that cause that kid is obsessed with football in an unhealthy way that I don’t know if he would mentally be ok if he doesn’t go far with football.

• Heart
If you watch early videos of Reu he had a love of power rangers and cars. But he’s not allowed to have his own personality 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 13
If you watch early videos of Reu he had a love of power rangers and cars. But he’s not allowed to have his own personality 🙁
No money in liking power rangers or cars- stuff that that was Reu's interests - he must like football non- negotiable so he can make the family money

Reactions: 5
hezes smug attitude toward food was very off putting. He shouldn’t be worrying about an occasional treat especially at his age, it’s funny because his ‘healthy foods’ weren’t even that healthy or nutritious, he’s just picked up on his parents smug ways and emulates them. Dim and Ella don’t seem especially intelligent, so they probably have no idea on what a healthy balanced diet should look like.
I picked up on heze when I first watched them about a year ago. I thought I don’t like this boy his attitude stinks and he’s not talented he does lots of fast moves to make it look like he’s amazing. He has no life away from the hall and severe mental health probs I can see getting worse. He won’t cope in life unless his parents will have him under latch and key forever. Halle too very self obsessed always pointing her lips. No children toys around just balls balls balls

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I picked up on heze when I first watched them about a year ago. I thought I don’t like this boy his attitude stinks and he’s not talented he does lots of fast moves to make it look like he’s amazing. He has no life away from the hall and severe mental health probs I can see getting worse. He won’t cope in life unless his parents will have him under latch and key forever. Halle too very self obsessed always pointing her lips. No children toys around just balls balls balls
Heze made a statement the other day while they were doing the kitchen challenge that the ball was a part of him after his dad asked what he was going to choose, at 12 he should know that a ball is just a ball and cannot be a part of you. The sad part is none of the parents took the time to explain to him how unhealthy that statement was. He even had the ball at the gas station while they were deciding what food to get. These two should not be raising anything far less kids because they’ll f them up royally. The mom made him a fruit tower in place of a real cake for his birthday because he doesn’t eat sweets and at Rue’s birthday party at the park he refused to eat a cupcake, I see an eating disorder in his future, matter of fact he acts like he already has an eating disorder. What 12 year old is so strict about their diet?, and if he was as intelligent as he thinks he’d know that having a treat every once in a while Is harmless because he’s so active. When the mom “cooks” or have tried to “cook” in the past I’ve never seen any healthy foods, it was a bunch of stuff thrown in a pot so his high and mighty attitude about being Uber healthy is to impress his dumb parents and their even dumber subscribers. He has no personality and no friends, a kid his age spends a lot of time with their peers but he’s so self absorbed that he doesn’t even seem to want to be around kids his age, he’s just a weird kid who has an over inflated ego for no reason. Let’s see him do some math problems or read a whole book for fun them we’ll talk.

I agree, to be fair it's not disliking the child, it's their behaviour they display that makes them annoying, Heze's attitude stinks & this portrayal of 'so well behaved respectful & I just want to play football' is an act to impress his parents, Hosanna's attitude stinks, which just oozes in their inappropriate IG dancing, likes she's been to some top New York dance school, Halle's attitude is the bigger stinker of them all, & needs to be brought down a peg or 2, Harper is sweet, Houston unless they nip her behaviour in the bud will become very wilful & Reu no comment on him....the older kids all have very unlikeable attributes, & to be honest at this stage apart from Harper wouldn't fit into a school environment now, but in saying all that, I blame horse nostrils & Ali G for allowing such 'showy behaviour'....you reap what you sow as they say .

Reactions: 10
Hezes eating habits will also be monitored by his football academy who will be measuring and weighing him often.
He runs the risk of being dropped from the academy if his height is too low for an average teen, this happened to a relative of mine also in a Premier league academy.

Every time they go out to dinner I don’t see no healthy choices made by the parents. On top of all the alcohol they consume.

IS ELLA HAVING AN IDENTITY CRISES>>> ELLA GOT LIP FILLERS!

Ella really seems to be having some sort of identity crises since the birth of Halo. Between the massive fake eyelashes, changing hair colors, the fake hair, the fasting to loose weight, and now Ella is getting LIP FILLERS. (Note: Ella getting Lip Fillers is like a gateway into the world of Body Modification... what will be next, Lipo suction, a But Lift, maybe she will wake up one day and feel she wants a breast reduction, who knows she really seems to be struggling with body image.)

Ella is mother of 5 girls, she preaches "accept yourself as you are", while she clearly has issues with self acceptance.
Those girls constantly receive conflicting messages about self acceptance from Ella. Yet it seems Ella thinks the girls won't notice the difference in the way she dresses and carries herself while she requires them to be modest... unless they are dancing for views on Tik Tok...wriggling and showing their stomachs to songs with sexual lyrics. The message Ella & Tim are sending by allowing them to dance that way is its okay NOT to be modest if it can make you some money. Again, more conflicting messages for those girls

Since the birth of Halo Ella has moved to EXPOSING her body as often as she can, she is always in attention seeking mode, in the way she dresses and her need to be always in makeup. (It seems she sleeps with those eyelashes on.) As it is ALL the kids, are heavy attention seekers, and Ella and Tim just reinforce this behavior by their own displays of narcissism, with their posing/styling photos on Instagram.
Ella has a standard of beauty and dress for herself, that does not include modesty. Yet in early videos she talked about making sure the girls dress modest, so not to attract attention from boys, when they get older. But Ella does not model modesty for the girls.
And now with the Lip Fillers....
My point is Ella can't preach "Do as I say, but not as I do" and expect the that it won't have a psychological impact when the 5 Girls get older.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
I've been so out of the loop regarding everything Grimwade - forgot my password for this site and couldn't bear to watch their videos without being able to put my two pence in! Disappointed but not surprised to see that things are even worse than they were the last time I checked up on them.

Ella getting fillers confirms what we always knew about her hypocrisy. Harper can't like Rapunzel because it means she somehow doesn't like herself (still not over that one), but Ella can get a totally unnecessary procedure?! It'll be interesting to hear how she tries to justify this one. There was absolutely nothing wrong with her appearance - since she's so hyper-religious, shouldn't she appreciate what 'God' gave her anyway and not try to change it?

I'm always a softie when it comes to the kids, but some of the ways they're described on this thread makes me wince a bit. At best, they are the product of an extremely isolating upbringing with questionable parenting. At worst, they're the product of emotional abuse. They don't seem to have a single positive influence in their lives.

Heze's attitude towards food is worrying. I hope someone at his football club is looking out for him; the expectations and pressure being placed on that child must be overwhelming.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Ella really seems to be having some sort of identity crises since the birth of Halo. Between the massive fake eyelashes, changing hair colors, the fake hair, the fasting to loose weight, and now Ella is getting LIP FILLERS. (Note: Ella getting Lip Fillers is like a gateway into the world of Body Modification... what will be next, Lipo suction, a But Lift, maybe she will wake up one day and feel she wants a breast reduction, who knows she really seems to be struggling with body image.)

Ella is mother of 5 girls, she preaches "accept yourself as you are", while she clearly has issues with self acceptance.
Those girls constantly receive conflicting messages about self acceptance from Ella. Yet it seems Ella thinks the girls won't notice the difference in the way she dresses and carries herself while she requires them to be modest... unless they are dancing for views on Tik Tok...wriggling and showing their stomachs to songs with sexual lyrics. The message Ella & Tim are sending by allowing them to dance that way is its okay NOT to be modest if it can make you some money. Again, more conflicting messages for those girls

Since the birth of Halo Ella has moved to EXPOSING her body as often as she can, she is always in attention seeking mode, in the way she dresses and her need to be always in makeup. (It seems she sleeps with those eyelashes on.) As it is ALL the kids, are heavy attention seekers, and Ella and Tim just reinforce this behavior by their own displays of narcissism, with their posing/styling photos on Instagram.
Ella has a standard of beauty and dress for herself, that does not include modesty. Yet in early videos she talked about making sure the girls dress modest, so not to attract attention from boys, when they get older. But Ella does not model modesty for the girls.
My point is Ella can't preach "Do as I say, but not as I do" and expect the that it won't have a psychological impact when the 5 Girls get older.
duck me! She didn’t even need it, like seriously. She HAS full lips 🤦🏾‍♀️

But she can’t even adequately educate her children! 😡 but got time for unnecessary procedures. What type of example is she showing her children??

I'm always a softie when it comes to the kids, but some of the ways they're described on this thread makes me wince a bit. At best, they are the product of an extremely isolating upbringing with questionable parenting. At worst, they're the product of emotional abuse. They don't seem to have a single positive influence in their lives.
Agree, they are a product of their environment. All the children are naturally sweet natured and just eager to please the dumb parents.

Reactions: 9
Lip Fillers and the kids still don't have beds to sleep on
I definitely think Ella is having some sort of mid life crisis or she's trying to prevent Tim's eyes from wondering

• Sad
  • Sick

Sweet Jesus, those lip fillers. :( If I hadn't read the description, I would have assumed Hella had scalded herself on a hot drink and developed keloid scarring. I agree Chez300 her lips are full and her face (minus the plastic lashes) is lovely. However, we know how she feels about her blackness and I reckon she thinks bigger lips will make her nose looks smaller / more European. This is 'development' is beyond sad and looks so dreadful that I hope it serves as a much-needed wake up call.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.