Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ella’s walk is still very bad since having Halo. She waddles quite badly a lot of the time and it’s very clear the damage that’s been done to her body from all those pregnancies especially the pregnancy with Halo was a tough one on her body especially with her breathing it’s one of the worst I’ve ever seen she was struggling to breathe at times and that should of been a warning sign to her that her body is struggling and she’s putting her health and life at risk if she gets pregnant again. She has 7 kids she doesn’t need anymore kids she doesn’t even like looking after and spending time with the kids she already has. Tim is not a hands on dad he doesn’t enjoy the responsibility he used the David Lloyd gym as a way to escape life at home until Ella wanted to tag along with the kids cause she wants to keep up with Tim and not miss out on anything especially when it’s obvious something hasn’t been right in their relationship and it’s clearly bothered Ella while he hasn’t been as bothered cause I think he enjoyed doing his own thing and leaving her at home to look after the money makers. Whatever has gone wrong in their marriage it is still bothering Ella which is why they’ve had way more date nights, day outs having dates , staying at hotels for the night , holidays especially the one they’re on at the moment just the two of them and her constantly praising him , giving him compliments to the point she’s over doing it to prove how in love they are and she looks so desperate. I think even Tim at times sounds a bit confused why she’ll praise him at random moments that aren’t related to the conversation they’re having but then other times he enjoys the praise she gives him cause he has an ego.
He’s just happy as long as the kids are making him money so he can afford his car and materialistic things , Ella sleeps with him anytime he wants and he doesn’t have to work hard or help raise the babies.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
selfish witch! 😡
11D2EAD7-9461-4142-B581-88D13995388F.jpeg

She has two pre-teens and a newborn, she’s meant to homeschool and the kids don’t even have beds 🤦🏾‍♀️ But she needs a whole room as well as her own bedroom 🥴 Who does that??

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
selfish witch! 😡
View attachment 1393872

She has two pre-teens and a newborn, she’s meant to homeschool and the kids don’t even have beds 🤦🏾‍♀️ But she needs a whole room as well as her own bedroom 🥴 Who does that??
Wait,so are they still in France, they didn’t just go to the wedding and go back home to their kids? Damn these two are cold! Even if the mom is watching the kids that’s too long for 7 kids including a baby, just so heartless.

Reactions: 5
They piss me off so much that it’s actually better to shut my mouth when it comes to these lot.
Also them saying they want luxury feeling in the house is hilarious coming from them 2 considering they are so chavy and cheap and shows money cannot buy class.

Reactions: 7
Who's gonna take one for the team...I managed 5 seconds of holiday vlog & felt like throwing up 🤮

• Haha
Who's gonna take one for the team...I managed 5 seconds of holiday vlog & felt like throwing up 🤮
Someone beat us too it. I couldnt watch any of it. Plus i refuse to give them views and feed that massive tit heads ego X

Reactions: 6
While watching I kept thinking where is their baby?
They have not taken her with them WTF?

Reactions: 3
How can their supporters accept they left their little baby behind? This is the family that say they homeschool because they like to do everything as a family 🙄

Reactions: 4
Lol. I can’t do it either I came here to read the comments. Tim and these back dated vlogs gets on my last nerves. Now all of a sudden he wants to post pictures of the baby and other kids. Get the hell out of here.

selfish witch! 😡
View attachment 1393872

I’d like to see the girls in a better room that fits them. The room they have now it’s like a storage area or closet.

They are really desperate for views. They can’t even make the 5k mark theses days. Isn’t this what pays the bills or adds to it. Ella better hope she can trade in that LV bag. What happened with the wedding did they go or couldn’t film? I’m pretty sure they we’re told not to film anything else.

Last edited:
I'm mad he stole swag of the day from Tray Rush. Lol. Guess he decided not to stop at the editing style.

Oh and the being late for the plane, I think that family use to do that running thing to the plane too before they got their jet.

Reactions: 2
Tim and Ella getting they’re ass handed to them for leaving Halo behind on the holiday vacation. Still trying to use that the passport was delayed but can’t explain how they got the other kids whom never been any where before a passport. Just tell it like it is you never were taking her in the first place. And what about the trip shortly after coming back you left her again along with the other kids. Lol the comments are on 🔥 fire. I don’t know which one of them came on the comments to try and explain it. Lol

Tim and Ella getting they’re ass handed to them for leaving Halo behind on the holiday vacation. Still trying to use that the passport was delayed but can’t explain how they got the other kids whom never been any where before a passport. Just tell it like it is you never were taking her in the first place. And what about the trip shortly after coming back you left her again along with the other kids. Lol the comments are on 🔥 fire. I don’t know which one of them came on the comments to try and explain it. Lol
I'm happy. Of course there are some ding bats trying to defend. The only problem is maybe their excuses would work if they didn't again leave halo a couple of days after getting back from that trip.

Anyway, seems the trip had something to do with nike. That blonde man was there when Heze signed his contract. Maybe we should find his Instagram and ask how come he didn't push back whatever he had heze doing until the whole family could get passports. 😏 you know, so a breastfed baby wouldn't be left behind for a whole week.

Reactions: 3
How come all their fans want all these new babies for people they don’t no and then they’re perfectly fine when one gets left behind like this. They’re deluded

I'm happy. Of course there are some ding bats trying to defend. The only problem is maybe their excuses would work if they didn't again leave halo a couple of days after getting back from that trip.

Anyway, seems the trip had something to do with nike. That blonde man was there when Heze signed his contract. Maybe we should find his Instagram and ask how come he didn't push back whatever he had heze doing until the whole family could get passports. 😏 you know, so a breastfed baby wouldn't be left behind for a whole week.
Right, they always do defend them.

Do you reckon I'll get a reply? 🤭
I’m still checking to see what the response is going to be. Lol

Who is this “uncle Chris” and why is he always with them? So they take a full grown man with them but leave the baby behind? And where is uncle Chris’s family? Why is he third wheeling along with a couple with 6 kids? Ugh so many questions!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who is this “uncle Chris” and why is he always with them? So they take a full grown man with them but leave the baby behind? And where is uncle Chris’s family? Why is he third wheeling along with a couple with 6 kids? Ugh so many questions!
Exactly, they don't have the decency to say who Uncle Chris is that's obviously helping with the kids -- common sense and respect of a grown man helping out another grown man's family -- they are very tacky............

Reactions: 4
Exactly, they don't have the decency to say who Uncle Chris is that's obviously helping with the kids -- common sense and respect of a grown man helping out another grown man's family -- they are very tacky............
Was he the one who was doing the filming not to long ago and sleeping on the couch or something like that?

I knew it was Nike the moment I saw all the children in Nike gear.

Heze really is clothing his entire family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.