Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped watching and following. Did they really not take the kids anywhere even on holiday? Not even a water park?
No they didn’t. From what I could see they stayed at the home they rented or was rented for them. One outing to a beach that was in walking distance. Same thing as home.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Wow. They couldn’t even give their kids a fun holiday in Spain
I know it’s really sad but in order to have a fun family holiday with your kids you have to enjoy being a parent and actually like spending time with your kids. Ella and Tim probably were hoping Ella’s mum would offer to look after all the kids cause Ella hinted a few times about how tired she is after having a baby even though she and her husband made her choice to keep having babies to make money and needs a holiday and her mum watches the videos so I bet she hoped her mum would take care of them for a week cause both Ella and Tim hinted about how they wanted to go on holiday as a couple. They really didn’t want a holiday with the kids cause they were hoping to get away from the kids as sad as that sounds. They’re both very selfish and expect everyone else to do all the hard work for them when it comes to being a parent.

Reactions: 13
How long does it take to decorate a home? And look who had the baby😳 Houzanna. Pick some furniture, put the kids rooms together and call it a day. They are really dragging this one out. The numbers are really dropping.
Exactly! These morons are ridiculous, they are not celebrities nor do they have jobs yes I get it they’re making money from social media but for goodness sake why do they need a designer to get some beds for these kids? These poor children have been sleeping on the floor for months now because their lazy good for nothing parents are waiting on a designer to get their kids furniture. It’s 2022 you can buy anything online these days you can even place the product in the spot that you want it to get an idea how it will look, so why oh why do you need someone to design your house especially kid’s bedroom, this tit makes no sense. Only,if only they were this extra about educating their kids, use that money or freebies you’re getting from the designer and bring in some tutors for these children. I’m honestly flabbergasted that not one of them is better than the other, Ella as a woman you’re supposed to be raising your girls to be independent so that they don’t become women who are controlled by their dumb lazy never worked a day in his life husband. Your husband is a grifter and he leads you around by your nose and you don’t protest. I’ve never seen kids that involved in home decorating like these kids, kids don’t care about this but the fact that they’re so damn bored in that house everything is a group event.

I know it’s really sad but in order to have a fun family holiday with your kids you have to enjoy being a parent and actually like spending time with your kids. Ella and Tim probably were hoping Ella’s mum would offer to look after all the kids cause Ella hinted a few times about how tired she is after having a baby even though she and her husband made her choice to keep having babies to make money and needs a holiday and her mum watches the videos so I bet she hoped her mum would take care of them for a week cause both Ella and Tim hinted about how they wanted to go on holiday as a couple. They really didn’t want a holiday with the kids cause they were hoping to get away from the kids as sad as that sounds. They’re both very selfish and expect everyone else to do all the hard work for them when it comes to being a parent.
When you take your kids on vacation you don’t isolate them in a villa they’re supposed to interact with people from that country and learn about their culture. Normally the kids will meet other kids at the pool or kids club and make new friendships but it seems like they were isolated the same way they are at home. So what exactly is the point of traveling if they’re not meeting people and being exposed to the culture? I’m willing to bet they didn’t leave that villa to go exploring and see any sites. What a sad life these kids live.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Exactly! These morons are ridiculous, they are not celebrities nor do they have jobs yes I get it they’re making money from social media but for goodness sake why do they need a designer to get some beds for these kids? These poor children have been sleeping on the floor for months now because their lazy good for nothing parents are waiting on a designer to get their kids furniture. It’s 2022 you can buy anything online these days you can even place the product in the spot that you want it to get an idea how it will look, so why oh why do you need someone to design your house especially kid’s bedroom, this tit makes no sense. Only,if only they were this extra about educating their kids, use that money or freebies you’re getting from the designer and bring in some tutors for these children. I’m honestly flabbergasted that not one of them is better than the other, Ella as a woman you’re supposed to be raising your girls to be independent so that they don’t become women who are controlled by their dumb lazy never worked a day in his life husband. Your husband is a grifter and he leads you around by your nose and you don’t protest. I’ve never seen kids that involved in home decorating like these kids, kids don’t care about this but the fact that they’re so damn bored in that house everything is a group event.

When you take your kids on vacation you don’t isolate them in a villa they’re supposed to interact with people from that country and learn about their culture. Normally the kids will meet other kids at the pool or kids club and make new friendships but it seems like they were isolated the same way they are at home. So what exactly is the point of traveling if they’re not meeting people and being exposed to the culture? I’m willing to bet they didn’t leave that villa to go exploring and see any sites. What a sad life these kids live.
I agree with you. All they did was show them swimming everyday and she still dressing all the girls the same. And Haze kicking that damn ball at a park or somewhere that went.

Reactions: 7
I originally started watching them 4 years ago because they seemed genuine and the kids are super cute and Tim seemed like an involved dad. I’m from the US and it’s always nice to see a mixed race family, just my opinion. We have so much racial baggage.

I do find many things problematic: the homeschooling, the lack of activities, the lack of mattresses to sleep on even though they spent money on designer items recently. Even an air mattress will be okay. I don’t see the Christianity as much. Let’s not forget the doctor’s Appt when they brought all the kids and weren’t humble when they were told the rules. Oh I didn’t like Ella having to clean the house just after giving birth. They could have hired cleaners. I know moving is expensive; however, they bought very little furniture, so I think they could have afforded a cleaner.

Obviously these kids love their parents and hopefully they’ll be able to be involved in school and activities, if it it’s going to be a tough house of teenagers in like 4 years. I have hope for the kids. I hope they are able to be independent and pursue what they want.

Reactions: 9
She really gotten worse since having the last 3 in my opinion.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She really gotten worse since having the last 3 in my opinion.
I agree! they never should of had any kids in the first place cause they’re not good parents but they definitely should of stopped having kids after Rue. Rue should of been the last child cause since Houston things have got even worse and it’s very clear Ella isn’t enjoying being a mum and is distancing herself from the kids even more and wanting to be away from a new baby so much is quite sad. Tim has never had interest in those kids he’s always left everything for Ella or someone else to do but when he realised he could make money from the kids and possibly live his famous footballer dream through his sons , that’s the only reason he has some interest in the kids. All they care about is money and are super materialistic and the poor kids especially the girls are ones who go without it’s so unfair when those kids are the reason that money is being made. I feel sorry for the kids they’re so brain washed and controlled and they don’t realise it cause this is the only life they know.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
You are right there...they don't enjoy being parents like they make out on youtube so how are they gonna enjoy it on holiday...same people different location

• Sad
You are right there...they don't enjoy being parents like they make out on youtube so how are they gonna enjoy it on holiday...same people different location
Exactly they don’t enjoy being parents at all but they enjoy the money they can make from having kids and also the attention/popularity they gain from being a mixed raced couple on YouTube who put on this act of being this perfect Christian family. That’s so true they went on holiday with the same people just a different location but I guess all they cared about was getting away from looking after Halo for a little bit not because either of them deserves a break or is struggling but because they just didn’t want that baby girl in the first place

Lol

Tim is clearly trying to copy Tray Rush. That is super embarrassing. I wondered why the new annoying editing they were doing looked so familiar. That family does it.

Reactions: 3
Lol

Tim is clearly trying to copy Tray Rush. That is super embarrassing. I wondered why the new annoying editing they were doing looked so familiar. That family does it.
He is! It's embarrassing.They're insta friends. As soon as I saw the insta post I could see it.
They are so successful that I was literally in shock...private jets...big ass mansion (compared to UK housing)...last time I watched them they weren't that big. Good on them. They can enjoy their success and don't have the apparent problem that Tim has (only 3 kids). How is Tim so see through lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Thought there might be a video of them being reunited with Halo…but no.
They’re posting ridiculous photos of them selves from the holiday and they’ve gone to the theatre and back to that sports centre.

That poor baby.

I cannot imagine leaving my 1 year old for a week let alone my 3 month old. They are awful parents. That poor baby. She’s probably better off with grandma

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Thought there might be a video of them being reunited with Halo…but no.
They’re posting ridiculous photos of them selves from the holiday and they’ve gone to the theatre and back to that sports centre.

That poor baby.

I cannot imagine leaving my 1 year old for a week let alone my 3 month old. They are awful parents. That poor baby. She’s probably better off with grandma
All that showed me was they intended to leave Halo with the grandparents. It was never about her not having a passport. Ella will continue to push her off on anyone willing to take her.

Reactions: 1
All that showed me was they intended to leave Halo with the grandparents. It was never about her not having a passport. Ella will continue to push her off on anyone willing to take her.
The woman is more concerned about getting an infill than spending time with Halo.

Reactions: 2
I think they’ve gone out by themselves tonight.
Poor baby. Have they even seen her?!
Imagine leaving your baby for a week and the first night back you go out…

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I think they’ve gone out by themselves tonight.
Poor baby. Have they even seen her?!
Imagine leaving your baby for a week and the first night back you go out…
They showed her when they were with the interior decorator. Houzanna was holding her. They back date so many videos I’m not sure 🤔 if that was when they returned.

Reactions: 1
They have ALREADY escaped from all of their kids! You couldn't make this sh.t up. Whoever is looking after those kids so often needs to tell them the truth and refuse once in a while.
They're sooo in love that they need to abondon the kids so often. Is makes sense why she has to get the nails done. Must keep master Tim happy at all costs. Look at his face...Ella is a disgrace to motherhood

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.