Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched it over lol it was so funny! The friend literally walked away from Ella while she was talking to greet people she actually knows. Ella acted like she made that woman's wedding by being there, meanwhile the man had no idea who they were and the woman seemed to careless about seeing a 'friend' she hasn't seen in 15 years. Lol.

It was funnier the second time around. Lol.

Ella was hugging the woman overly tight. I haven't seen her hug her kids like that. Not even for the camera!
You lot are proper savage...love it 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Can you lease post the video? I don’t have Instagram and I want to see the narcissists.
I have no idea how to post insta stories on her, but ill go give it a try if it's possible.

Stories disappear after 24 hours right? Either it's been that long or they deleted it. Lol.

I dont feel like it's been 24 hours. It was on Tim's insta.

Reactions: 3
I have no idea how to post insta stories on her, but ill go give it a try if it's possible.

Stories disappear after 24 hours right? Either it's been that long or they deleted it. Lol.

I just looked the part of them show up unannounced is missing but the rest of it is there. The picture they took while they were there is still showing. The first part is missing. They probably follow them or did and are not impressed with the way they act. I wonder was the whole thing about them being a mixed race couple as well. Didn’t go as expected and you know them they will just play it off. Because I watched it again and it was there.

Reactions: 2

I'd really love to see that awkward comedy moment lols.

Dim and Hella have absolutely no self awareness until they're called out! How on earth did they think turning up to their distant friend's wedding would be ok after 15 years of crickets. They left their 4 month old for that because they felt it was soooo important to be there. Thirsty pair of idiots.

Reactions: 4
I'd really love to see that awkward comedy moment lols.

Dim and Hella have absolutely no self awareness until they're called out! How on earth did they think turning up to their distant friend's wedding would be ok after 15 years of crickets. They left their 4 month old for that because they felt it was soooo important to be there. Thirsty pair of idiots.
That part of them showing up is missing now. I don’t think they will be attending that wedding and the friend and her husband to be have never met Tim from the introduction it was the first time. You think the mixed couple thing is what they we’re going for? Tim!! Ready to record the whole thing and got shut down. They really think they are something in the world of You tube. Lol

That part of them showing up is missing now. I don’t think they will be attending that wedding and the friend and her husband to be have never met Tim from the introduction it was the first time. You think the mixed couple thing is what they we’re going for? Tim!! Ready to record the whole thing and got shut down. They really think they are something in the world of You tube. Lol
I’m thinking back to when my daughter was 4 months old and can’t for the life of me imagine leaving her behind for any length of time, I was with her 24 hours a day. In fact I’ve never known anyone to leave a baby that young to travel together, not one parent at home but both gone leaving a baby so young behind,I feel so sad for that child. Because people especially on this page were dragging them for not taking their children anywhere, they threw them a bone with this Spain trip but will probably be the last time they take them on vacation. These two are so narcissistic they probably don’t think they’re doing anything wrong and oh by the way the kids are still sleeping on the floor.

I’m thinking back to when my daughter was 4 months old and can’t for the life of me imagine leaving her behind for any length of time, I was with her 24 hours a day. In fact I’ve never known anyone to leave a baby that young to travel together, not one parent at home but both gone leaving a baby so young behind,I feel so sad for that child. Because people especially on this page were dragging them for not taking their children anywhere, they threw them a bone with this Spain trip but will probably be the last time they take them on vacation. These two are so narcissistic they probably don’t think they’re doing anything wrong and oh by the way the kids are still sleeping on the floor.
I can’t believe it, and they think showing off LV shopping trips. Renting a BMW, and Tim walking around with is pants around he’s ass at his age is appropriate. If he really understood what wearing your pants under your butt means he’d pull his pants up. They took the other children to Spain and all they did was stay at that house. The most I saw them do was swim. Halo, has gotten no attention other the. What they have to do for her. If she becomes pregnant again it’s the most stupid thing they would do. This money coming in has really gone to their heads.

Reactions: 5
I think Tim really walks like he's pooped himself all the time...not only because he sags his pants. That man will never grow up if he still hasn't at 38! Most materialistic people are simple and it shows 👀.

I think Tim really walks like he's pooped himself all the time...not only because he sags his pants. That man will never grow up if he still hasn't at 38! Most materialistic people are simple and it shows 👀.
I totally agree. Just to see him walking through the parking lot was enough for me.

Reactions: 2
I have never seen two more self obsessed and thinking they are on a pedastal than these two. It literally boils my piss. This bag alone would pay my mortgage for 6 months. I have to question where they are getting money. They do not make that a month on Vlogging so where is it coming from.
They are delusional. Tim permanently has a look of hes just farted and followed through and Ella has such a spiteful face. They both look at the camera as they are better than anyone.
The kids are following in their footsteps and when they are old enough to go into the big wide world alone they are gonna have a major reality shock. The kids couldn't attend school now because of how they act. They would be bullied and all because of learnt beahviour from their not so loving parents. My daughter is nearly 3.5yr and she has never been baby sat or had a sleep over. We are a very happily married couple who just enjoy and love parenting and our time is dedicated to our child. But that to me is "normal". What they do is unbelievable.

Attachments

• Heart
I have never seen two more self obsessed and thinking they are on a pedastal than these two. It literally boils my piss. This bag alone would pay my mortgage for 6 months. I have to question where they are getting money. They do not make that a month on Vlogging so where is it coming from.
They are delusional. Tim permanently has a look of hes just farted and followed through and Ella has such a spiteful face. They both look at the camera as they are better than anyone.
The kids are following in their footsteps and when they are old enough to go into the big wide world alone they are gonna have a major reality shock. The kids couldn't attend school now because of how they act. They would be bullied and all because of learnt beahviour from their not so loving parents. My daughter is nearly 3.5yr and she has never been baby sat or had a sleep over. We are a very happily married couple who just enjoy and love parenting and our time is dedicated to our child. But that to me is "normal". What they do is unbelievable.
You have got to sh...ing me! That's the kind of money they're spending on themselves whilst counting every penny that they spend on the kids! I remember one of the kids showing what they got from Claires or some regular shop .. few quid earrings or something like that. It was a while ago but I could tell the kids are not allowed to have anything expensive and with what they get, they're expected to share it. The kids who earn them the money are the ones who live like they're on a tight budget. That's extremely unfair and I can't wait for the day that the kids are wise enough to realise this.

You have got to sh...ing me! That's the kind of money they're spending on themselves whilst counting every penny that they spend on the kids! I remember one of the kids showing what they got from Claires or some regular shop .. few quid earrings or something like that. It was a while ago but I could tell the kids are not allowed to have anything expensive and with what they get, they're expected to share it. The kids who earn them the money are the ones who live like they're on a tight budget. That's extremely unfair and I can't wait for the day that the kids are wise enough to realise this.
That money would have surely got them all off the damn floor.

Why do they feel the need to keep showing what they have from LV store? Driving BMW, and Range Rovers. Ella doesn’t say a word just goes along with all this BS while neglecting the children. I hope like hell while their sitting in this expensive hotel they read everything here and get they’re life’s together because when they crash boom it’s a long way down to the ground.

Last edited:
Even those stuff from Claire’s were from gift cards given by Claire’s as a sponsor 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Even if anyone was fortunate enough to have £3,500 'spare money' would buy a LV bag - does seems like waste of money, hardly a big bag to put all the crap mums carry around, who are they trying to impress? Bet they're angling for freebies from LV, free advertisement for freebie goods in the future,..very delusional couple

I’m sorry but Tim getting excited over a LV belt at a big age just makes me laugh 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but Tim getting excited over a LV belt at a big age just makes me laugh 🤣
He doesn’t get that excited about his kids. Lol

Tim and Ella are so discussing. Making out in the hot tub like they don’t have seven kids to get home to.

Last edited:
Ella in a dress with her tits hanging out again 🤮, Tim dressed like a tinder swindler bet his trousers were ankle length, wearing loafers & no socks 🤮

• Haha
So for Heze's birthday that gave him presents that they get from Nike for free..... unbelievable 🤦

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.