Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they didn't take Halo cos her passport would have taken to long, so for how long have they had the other kids passports for then if they've never been on holiday before & don't kids passports last for 5 years, somethings off.....🤔
I thought that too. The other kids wouldn’t have had them. If you do mention it on the post all the other stupid people stick up for them. See I’ve always said they don’t have money at all. The holiday was gifted just after they heavily hinted about kids wanting to go Jamaica. I’m not surprised they begged holiday companies for a freebie. Their whole image is fake and relies on handouts

Reactions: 12
Could of easily fast tracked a passport. Also how is she cutting Houston’s hair with house scissors

Reactions: 9
Lol they are for sure lying. How did the other kids have passports, who have not been out of the country before either, but not halo?

I don't think it was that last minute either. Ella mentioned something about Spain in one of the kids 'get to know mes' they have always been all about Jamaica but all of a sudden they mentioned Spain in that one vlog. I think it was either Halle or Harper.

If their subscribers would stop being obsessed with mixed children for one second and use a brain cell, that story wouldn't make sense to them. It would also make the video about weaning halo super suspicious and telling.

So they didn't take Halo cos her passport would have taken to long, so for how long have they had the other kids passports for then if they've never been on holiday before & don't kids passports last for 5 years, somethings off.....🤔
They are liars! They lie about everything, they know most of their subscribers are gullible so they know they’ll get away with it.

Lol they are for sure lying. How did the other kids have passports, who have not been out of the country before either, but not halo?

I don't think it was that last minute either. Ella mentioned something about Spain in one of the kids 'get to know mes' they have always been all about Jamaica but all of a sudden they mentioned Spain in that one vlog. I think it was either Halle or Harper.

If their subscribers would stop being obsessed with mixed children for one second and use a brain cell, that story wouldn't make sense to them. It would also make the video about weaning halo super suspicious and telling.
Oh I never heard about Spain in that vlog. Well spotted. They wanted a baby break and knew the gullable parents would have her again. I don’t understand the mindset of the other people on their posts. How can they not see what they have done.
They are liars! They lie about everything, they know most of their subscribers are gullible so they know they’ll get away with it.
I’m not lol. The others are I don’t understand it

Oh I never heard about Spain in that vlog. Well spotted. They wanted a baby break and knew the gullable parents would have her again. I don’t understand the mindset of the other people on their posts. How can they not see what they have done.

They are so easy to spot what they are doing. Hinting about holidays or whatever. It’s never been hard to work them out

Who saw todays vlog where Halle said she would look good in anything. What a conceited vibe for a little girl to have. She won’t get on with people in life with that attitude

Reactions: 10
Why are those dingle berries in the comment section so obsessed with what child looks like another child or one of the parents? Of course the kids look similar they are freaking related! Just stupid. That comment section is just as obsessed about looks as the people they are watching are obsessed about looks.

People fetishes for mixed raced kids will always creep me out.

Reactions: 11

They are so easy to spot what they are doing. Hinting about holidays or whatever. It’s never been hard to work them out

Who saw todays vlog where Halle said she would look good in anything. What a conceited vibe for a little girl to have. She won’t get on with people in life with that attitude
Which is why she’ll benefit from a proper education, she’s brainwashed to think that being pretty will carry her in life. These kids should be in summer camp in the summer. Cutting a child’s hair is a family affair? The whole brood of them surround the child and the stupid parents make a whole video around it. They need friends, hobbies and individualities.I sincerely feel sorry for them being so isolated from reality.

Why are those dingle berries in the comment section so obsessed with what child looks like another child or one of the parents? Of course the kids look similar they are freaking related! Just stupid. That comment section is just as obsessed about looks as the people they are watching are obsessed about looks.

People fetishes for mixed raced kids will always creep me out.
Yes it’s the same every video!! Their obsession with which kid looks like what kid, why don’t they have their father’s eyes, it’s endless. So much emphasis is put on what these kids look like is extremely disturbing.

I know Houston’s a typical lively toddler but it was painful watching Ella chase her around cutting out random pieces of hair with kitchen scissors

Reactions: 7
A passport can be fast tracked or even done the same day if you make an app. Think tattlers need to bombard comment section with Halo being left n watch how many will reply with of course shes there they wouldnt leave a baby. X

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What type of holiday, vacation is this? All I’ve seen them doing is swimming. Where is the outing of education for the children of the place their at? No mention of checking on Halo. I feel Hella didn’t want to be bothered with Halo because it would require more work and looking after her.

I know Houston’s a typical lively toddler but it was painful watching Ella chase her around cutting out random pieces of hair with kitchen scissors
What was the reason for cutting her hair. She does the most random things at times where it’s really not necessary. You could see the scary look on her face.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
& actually if they've gone for 'work' it's not actually a family holiday then is it, plus do away Ali G with the stupid scissor snipping sound effects, he did it before with 'boing' noises when the kids were playing water fights, maybe their camera guy advised against it so they binned him off 🤣

Reactions: 3
& actually if they've gone for 'work' it's not actually a family holiday then is it, plus do away Ali G with the stupid scissor snipping sound effects, he did it before with 'boing' noises when the kids were playing water fights, maybe their camera guy advised against it so they binned him off 🤣
The idiot is like a kid with a new toy, ever since he learned how to do special effects he can’t keep his hands off the button, the fact that he just learned this shows you how dumb and lazy he really is because kids as old as 5-6 years old know how to do this stuff. Doing the same effects over and over makes him look like an idiot, get a real job loser because you suck at this trivial one.

Reactions: 8
The idiot is like a kid with a new toy, ever since he learned how to do special effects he can’t keep his hands off the button, the fact that he just learned this shows you how dumb and lazy he really is because kids as old as 5-6 years old know how to do this stuff. Doing the same effects over and over makes him look like an idiot, get a real job loser because you suck at this trivial one.
He post the same post on everything. Lol the likes are slowly going down.

Reactions: 4
I just watched their water fight video. Ellas’ balloon ‘commercial’ was cringy and they both seem so awkward playing with their own kids. Also Tim’s editing is awful, considering it’s the only ‘job’ he has, the sound effects are annoying and juvenile.

All the older girls are conceited to some level because they're told they're cure all day long and so much emphasis on looks by parents. They must be aware it's because they're mixed. But Harper appears more conceited than the rest and good luck to her mixing with people when she thinks like that. When your own dad (and possibly mum) is delusional about his looks, how is he ever gonna teach her to be humble.

All the older girls are conceited to some level because they're told they're cure all day long and so much emphasis on looks by parents. They must be aware it's because they're mixed. But Harper appears more conceited than the rest and good luck to her mixing with people when she thinks like that. When your own dad (and possibly mum) is delusional about his looks, how is he ever gonna teach her to be humble.
Not sure if you meant Halle, yes she is a very pretty girl but boy doesn't she know it, her attitude makes her unpleasant.

Reactions: 10

My daughter is 22 years old now but thinking back to when she was 4 months old I can’t imagine leaving her for any period of time especially to go to another country. I feel like they’re both very cold people, they put on a good show when the camera is on but you can tell they don’t want to be bothered by their kids unless the cameras are on and they’re trying to put on this show as if they’re this loving family. How after having 7 children you decide that now you want to spend your free time with each other instead of your 7 children? That’s the real reason she stopped breastfeeding. I also think she had some me sort of weight loss surgery it just doesn’t makes sense how she was able to slim down that quickly when she wasn’t able to do that before.

• Sad
My daughter is 22 years old now but thinking back to when she was 4 months old I can’t imagine leaving her for any period of time especially to go to another country. I feel like they’re both very cold people, they put on a good show when the camera is on but you can tell they don’t want to be bothered by their kids unless the cameras are on and they’re trying to put on this show as if they’re this loving family. How after having 7 children you decide that now you want to spend your free time with each other instead of your 7 children? That’s the real reason she stopped breastfeeding. I also think she had some me sort of weight loss surgery it just doesn’t makes sense how she was able to slim down that quickly when she wasn’t able to do that before.
You're on to something. Because I thought them saying something about it being nothing wrong with having surgery to get your body back to the way it was before having kids strange.

I personally think she's been starving herself. But I think she will likely get surgery here soon which was why they mentioned it out of the blue in the how she lost weight video.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.