Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their American subscribers are obsessed with them, I believe it’s their accents and the kids being mixed race. I’m willing to bet that if Tim was a black man the Americans would have his head on a platter for being a lazy bum who spends the family’s money on himself, gaslights the hell out of his family and has his kids sleeping on a duvet on the floor for over 3 months while him and the wife escape almost every weekend to luxury hotels and spas. They give him a pass because of his complexion even though he’s lazy and manipulative and denies his children a proper education.
It’s unfair to characterize every American as one and the same. There are quite a number of us on this board and we know that these two are grifters, no matter what color he is, the fact the kids are interracial (and cute) and irregardless of their accent.

Reactions: 9
Anyone want tips from Ella on how to lose baby weight? View the latest vlog. Her further explanation on why she’s stopped breastfeeding Halo and Tim’s constantly interrupting Ella while she talking, the echo in the background was so annoying. So basically put the baby on a bottle because it’s to time consuming to wait for her to feed. Give her baby food now so she’s stuffed and she sleep longer at night. Tim kept trying to add his two cents not sure how as he does nothing to help out.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
If I was married and my husband asked me about my self confidence on camera after 7 kids....I would slap him. What was he really saying by asking that? He's so awkward in that latest video. Why do I get the feeling that Tim wouldn't touch Ella if she gained a significant amount of weight. I'm getting f boy energy from this 38 year old married for long enough to know what not to do or say in a long term marriage. Wouldn't surprise me if Tim checks out other women in front of Ella

Anyone want tips from Ella on how to lose baby weight? View the latest vlog. Her further explanation on why she’s stopped breastfeeding Halo and Tim’s constantly interrupting Ella while she talking, the echo in the background was so annoying. So basically put the baby on a bottle because it’s to time consuming to wait for her to feed. Give her baby food now so she’s stuffed and she sleep longer at night. Tim kept trying to add his two cents not sure how as he does nothing to help out.
The kind of questions he was asking were just so very nonsensical. Is he an interviewer who randomly lost his memory of being married to her😶

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
If I was married and my husband asked me about my self confidence on camera after 7 kids....I would slap him. What was he really saying by asking that? He's so awkward in that latest video. Why do I get the feeling that Tim wouldn't touch Ella if she gained a significant amount of weight. I'm getting f boy energy from this 38 year old married for long enough to know what not to do or say in a long term marriage. Wouldn't surprise me if Tim checks out other women in front of Ella

The kind of questions he was asking were just so very nonsensical. Is he an interviewer who randomly lost his memory of being married to her😶
Yeah.

Their fans eat that crap up. How could they not see how awkward Tim was? Nothing about his interaction with ella or halo was genuine.

If the girls get their acting skills from him... Let's just hope they don't.

Reactions: 6
They are not storying their holiday, I just hope the kids are having a good time with a beach and swimming pool etc or I’m gonna be pissed 😡
79774F36-CC60-4BEC-98DD-A97C3EB41C97.jpeg

Yeah. Hopefully Heze went and wasn't stuck at home because of football. All it took was us shaming them for them to finally take the kids somewhere.

Good work, guys! Lol.
He’s there too!

Except for Hosanna who will probably have to take care of her siblings while their parents lounge by the pool and drink alcohol.
Grandma is babysitting so Hosanna will be free from Halo at least.

How could they leave the baby behind?!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It makes perfect sense for them to leave Halo given their track record... she won't be disturbing them. I doubt the baby even misses Ella at this point. She will be more attached to Hosanna and grandma. Never seen anyone be so detached from a baby while claiming to be family orientated saints.
Also when do people grow out of saying 'my g'...Tim will be pushing 60 and still speaking like a teenager. The reaal Ali G.

Last edited:
  • Sad
I can't believe they've left the baby with Ella's mum, are they a family or not? family includes EVERYONE...probably didn't want to fork out on a extra ticket.....that's very sad, a baby that young needs their mum.😞

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I can't believe they've left the baby with Ella's mum, are they a family or not? family includes EVERYONE...probably didn't want to fork out on a extra ticket.....that's very sad, a baby that young needs their mum.😞
Now it makes more sense why she’s force feeding her food and not breastfeeding her, it was the plan all along to not get too close to the baby because she’ll be leaving her behind a lot.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.