Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

account70032

VIP Member
Those girls should not be doing things like that were they’re flipping Harper over because one of these days Harper is risking hitting her head and god knows what serious injury that could cause. I honestly held my breath when her head almost hit the floor it was so close and it made me very uncomfortable to know that they will continue to do that move which is clearly dangerous. Ella and Tim really don’t care cause all they want is more followers and views on their Instagram videos for attention.
Also I agree with the person who said Heze is a smug kid who thinks he’s better than everyone else. He’s not a team player either he seems to find it very hard to appreciate his sisters being good at something or winning something cause he wants all the focus on him. To be honest I can’t blame him for being that way because he’s always been treated as the favourite child who is the star of the family and he’s constantly told he’s the most talented which make him believe he’s better than everyone else. The way he acts with the food he eats too for a kid his age I actually find that sad that he can’t just chill out and eat a packet of crisps or a chocolate bar for one day but instead will act all healthy and judge his sisters food choices when we all know he wants the same food as them but he’s constantly trying to get praise from Tim by being the child who is different and perfect in every way. It’s Tim and Ella’s fault he acts that way and to be honest most of their kids act like that very attention seeking and a lot of jealousy between them all. I do think Harper is the sweetest out of all the kids but I don’t know if she will always be that way the older she gets and the more she wants to compete with her sisters.
They have ruined Rues personality and it’s so sad. You can tell he doesn’t have a genuine love for football it’s just something that was forced on him and in his mind he thinks boys play football , Heze plays football so this is what I’m also meant to do. He wants to be like Heze in every way and it’s not in the normal way of looking up to an older sibling this is more just that his parents have constantly compared him to Heze and tell him don’t you want to be as good at football as Heze etc.
If they hadn’t forced football onto Rue, I know that kid wouldn’t of been interested in football that much but instead of letting him find what hobby he does love they just are desperate for a son to be a professional footballer so that child never stood a chance to just be himself and choose what he likes to do.
Also I’d love to see Tim run around that field for as long as Rue was or even longer cause there’s no way he would be able to. He acts like he’s this talented sportsman who’s coached professional teams it’s so embarrassing. You could tell Rue was so tired too but he wants to impress Tim and stay on his good side cause you can tell how much pressure Tim puts on the boys to be perfect.
Also if you look at the pictures Tim and Ella take for Instagram they try act like they are a celebrity couple it’s so cringe.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Gomo

Chatty Member
Why are those dingle berries in the comment section so obsessed with what child looks like another child or one of the parents? Of course the kids look similar they are freaking related! Just stupid. That comment section is just as obsessed about looks as the people they are watching are obsessed about looks.

People fetishes for mixed raced kids will always creep me out.

kayleigh772

I wonder if they thought they could blag a freebie for free advertising on their shit IG & classy design lady said No, pay up like everyone else, if it was a money issue surely they would've known the price roughly beforehand, something very shady gone on 🤔 Also Ali G begrudging the price of pillows but quite happily but a LV belt & horse nostrils buying a LV bag buying a £3500 bag....like someone says...priorities
He’s a disgusting hypocrite! Lecturing his kids on ’needs vs wants’ but spending all the money they bring in on tacky designer stuff for himself while the kids sleep on the floor. I made a comment a few videos back about the kids still sleeping on the floor and got told I was a hater and Tim and Ella are great parents 😳😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Iseeinternet

Yes!!! You don’t get to have all these children just to use them for money, it’s not fair to the kids. At this point is clear that these two have no interest in making sure their kids get a proper education so someone needs to step in and make sure that they do. He wants to be traditional where the mom stays home and tends to the kids and home,but lazy man Tim you don’t get to do the same, tradition means you go out and work outside the home. Someone needs to advocate for those children because the parents are sure not.
The only things Tim cares about is his stomach, money and getting his 'manly' needs met

• Sick

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
I feel like they’re going to have another baby
Course they will, to have a boy or twin boys, then to be squashed into the room with Heze & Reu, to be given some ridiculous name, to be 'groomed' into football from birth, then endless videos of Ella acting like she's on death's door with sad face on every pic of the vlog, then horrendous gender reveal sponsered (used) by some local business & so the revolting cycle goes on..🤮 hardly original content.

• Sick

rhondakaren

It’s weird that they didn’t get them anything but it’s also weird the kids didn’t ask? A normal kids would ask or nag their parents
Exactly! I’ve noticed that as well, kids will ask and ask and ask, those children are even afraid to ask for anything smfh! Their subscribers turned it around to say it shows how disciplined the kids are by not asking, I think it shows how afraid they are of their father. You can see how much more relaxed they are with just the mother. Those poor children are not even allowed to have personalities.

rhondakaren

Oh I never heard about Spain in that vlog. Well spotted. They wanted a baby break and knew the gullable parents would have her again. I don’t understand the mindset of the other people on their posts. How can they not see what they have done.

I’m not lol. The others are I don’t understand it

They are so easy to spot what they are doing. Hinting about holidays or whatever. It’s never been hard to work them out

Who saw todays vlog where Halle said she would look good in anything. What a conceited vibe for a little girl to have. She won’t get on with people in life with that attitude
Which is why she’ll benefit from a proper education, she’s brainwashed to think that being pretty will carry her in life. These kids should be in summer camp in the summer. Cutting a child’s hair is a family affair? The whole brood of them surround the child and the stupid parents make a whole video around it. They need friends, hobbies and individualities.I sincerely feel sorry for them being so isolated from reality.

Why are those dingle berries in the comment section so obsessed with what child looks like another child or one of the parents? Of course the kids look similar they are freaking related! Just stupid. That comment section is just as obsessed about looks as the people they are watching are obsessed about looks.

People fetishes for mixed raced kids will always creep me out.
Yes it’s the same every video!! Their obsession with which kid looks like what kid, why don’t they have their father’s eyes, it’s endless. So much emphasis is put on what these kids look like is extremely disturbing.

I agree I think she needs Tim approval to buy anything. Once again they splurge on themselves, yet nickel and dime the kids.
She said a few months ago they don’t buy anything alone. For example she couldn’t just go and buy glasses for the new house, she’d have to get his opinion (approval)

• Haha
  • Sick

Ms Shenanigans

On the new vlog apparently Tim doesn't know how to feed a child, meaning heze had to wait until he was with his mom to eat even though he was with his dad all day. Oh and don't be surprised if suddenly that new 9 seater van they got is returned and they come up with some excuse about the company not fixing the 'squeaking'. When really the payments were probably too much. Oh and you get to hear Tim complain about how tired he is from watching heze play football all day while ella was in charge of six other children and running errands. Oh and why again does Tim have to stick around at Heze practices? There's no way he actually stays there the whole time.
I noticed that and was wondering why Tim couldn't do what Ella did and get him some pasta.

Also at the park Tim sat like a King on the bench whilst of course Ella had to take Halo back and forth to him. Get the baby yourself Tim! He must think its good enough just to have her on his knee like he's doing something constructive. He's so damn lazy!

account70032

VIP Member
I know he’s a kid but Heze needs to loosen up a bit and develop a personality and learn to have fun cause he can’t even pick out some sweets and enjoy them for one day cause he’s constantly trying to look like he’s so healthy and be perfect and seek compliments and praise from Tim. Tim said to Heze he’s the healthiest kid he knows and the smirk on Heze’s face he was loving the praise and him and Tim both made digs at his sisters choice in foods judging them trying to make them feel bad for picking sweets.
Those kids are so controlled it’s clear they never get to have sweets often to the point that when they see sweets they go crazy and want everything and I feel sorry for them cause that was probably the first time in a long time they got to have whatever they want. I can tell Ella feels very pressured to lose weight from Tim but also putting pressure on herself too and comments from Tim do not help when she was saying what she was going to eat in the video and he was behind sarcastic trying to imply she never eats healthy and I could tell it hurt her a little. She doesn’t need to eat healthy 24/7 , she’s allowed treat herself but he was almost judging her for it like he wants her to stay on her fasting diet so her body looks better in his eyes. She’s also very insecure and looks obsessed and she needs to stop talking like that infront of her daughters. Also I agree the way they’re dressing the kids is very strange all of a sudden they want them looking very American just to win over their American viewers.

account70032

VIP Member
I feel he either stopped giving her attention in some way and she noticed that so it really bothered her or she saw something in person maybe she could see he was finding another woman attractive or on his phone maybe him liking something or messages from other women made her worry or I don’t know but something definitely not only hurt her but has made her angry. The vibe between them has been off from the middle of her pregnancy to now something still isn’t right and it’s more how she is towards him rather than how he is towards her. Whatever it is is bothering only her cause she’s the one acting strange obsessed with losing weight and dressing very differently to keep his attention even when it’s something that not only doesn’t fit her body but also looks uncomfortable and isn’t something you would see a strong Christian believer wearing.
I don’t know if he would physically cheat on her not cause I think he’s a loyal angel who can do no wrong but only cause the amount of YouTube dads who get exposed for cheating is crazy and it damages the dads reputation and I don’t know if Tim would want to do anything that makes him look like a terrible husband cause his whole image is based on being the perfect Christian husband and father and getting praise for it BUT I do think Ella worries about him cheating and losing interest in her and maybe it’s cause she saw him say or do something that made her more insecure or her own insecurities have made her be this way.
As her husband he should not only be making sure she doesn’t ever worry about things like that but he also should love her body the way it is cause she’s had his kids but also she naturally has a bigger build and broad shoulders and she should embrace it. She’s allowed have times she doesn’t feel confident about how she looks cause we all have at least one moment in our lives we feel that way but she shouldn’t be stressing herself out over it. She just had a baby not too long ago her body needs time to heal and the baby weight might go away or it might not but no matter what she made the choice to keep having babies and there does come a point where your body doesn’t snap back as it may have before cause it’s been stretched with so many pregnancies.
I don’t like Ella or Tim but that video I mentioned when he said they want to always have perfect bodies for eachother to make their partner happy and not look unattractive , I feel that shows all he cares about is appearances so it’s no wonder she’s wanting to starve herself cause she probably notices a change in how he acts towards her when she gains weight and doesn’t have longer hair.
All these holidays and nights away at hotels I can see right through it all she’s desperate to fix some spark between them but the vibe is still off.

• Sad
  • Sick

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
Can someone who homeschools their kids or was homeschooled please explain to me how Ella and Tim are getting away with not giving those kids an education? Does nobody come to the house anymore to check that your kids are up to date with their education and learning everything they should be learning or is that not a thing anymore and parents can do whatever they want and not teach their kids at all but there’s a way to make it look like they are? It confuses me do these kids not have to take GCSEs? Hosanna can’t even read or write properly.
Spot on, she can't read or write but can dance to a song about premature ejaculation 😡 isn't this a safeguarding issue for all the girls ?🤔

• Sick
  • Angry

rhondakaren

The interior designer still trying to put two single beds in that tiny area under window in the eaves 🤦🏾‍♀️ Might as well just give them a double bed to share.

not sure why they didn’t put bunk beds plus a single instead of three singlebeds 🤦🏾‍♀️ It would give them some floor space back, especially since it will have the two youngest.

Of course Halo is on the bottle, how else would the nanny feed her?! 😆

Also I haven’t watched any videos for a while but all the effects on the vlogs😵💫
Lol at Heze telling the designer he wants his own space ,didn’t they do a whole video of him saying he loves his little brother and doesn’t mind sharing a room with him? The kid will be 13-14 while his little brother will be 5 but yet the two selfish parents have rooms to do their own thing, when you have 7 children you don’t get to keep two rooms for yourselves while said children are stuffed into rooms. They are literally the most selfish people on the planet. Why didn’t the mom pass the baby to the lazy father? I noticed the hesitation of Hosanna taking the baby, she’s probably exhausted and tired of taking care of that child. And please Tim and Hella I don’t need to see a video of Hosanna professing her love for her sister I said what I said and nothing will convince me otherwise. I truly think that child is left at home to care for her siblings while these two run the streets. Only one room has desks and chairs but it’ll probably be used to do their hair and makeup, no homeschooling taking place in that house. That should have been a priority making sure they have a dedicated area for learning,but oh well.

This house is just not a fit for this family.

It just doesn't work.

Hosanna and Halle can share, fine but Heze and Rue shouldn't be sharing. For the love of God.

Poor Harper will be sharing with Houston and Halo too?

At least they will finally have their own beds. Silver lining.
Harper had expressed in an earlier vlog how Houston was up all hours of the night bothering everyone so she couldn’t sleep, she said it more once, so what do the parents do? They put her in a room with a newborn baby and the kid that doesn’t sleep and walks around bothering her siblings.I’m guessing while the lazy parents are locked in their rooms or out on the town. Good luck Harper you’re a smart young lady but you won’t be getting much sleep in that room. At this point the kids are just happy not to be sleeping on the floor.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Gomo

Chatty Member
I guess people will see what they want to see 🤷
Just read that nonsense. They said show their shopping spree, you show it and all of a sudden that's not a lot. Do they not remember Tim's birthday a few weeks ago where he go a belt than as well. The shoes? That bag Ella keeps showing off? The shoes she got?

They went away on Tim's birthday and now they are away again and they went to France alone without their children! 7 children!

The kids are still sleeping on the floor

The kids get gifted crap while the parents get useless name brand crap, five star hotels, and new cars.

Anyone who still defends those two is dumber than dirt. Probably some idiot who simp after mixed raced couples. If Tim was black he would be all kinds of no good this or that.

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
#bradpitt ???? OMG, Brad... THE DISRESPECT!

To me, Tim is actually quite ugly. And he squints his eyes and purses his lips making him even uglier.

So I am very confused about that whole post.

• Haha

Gomo

Chatty Member
Harper is adorable!!! Its sad the video was just to save face. This is their only income so they are desperate to give their cult what they want. Houston is a cutie but her behavior is getting worse, I do think she is jealous of the baby, and doesn't know how to cope. They have kids like a assembly line so each child doesn't get adequate time. Also the girls act really fake to me like on cue its weird. Hosanna and Halle seem to be the most manipulative and have mean ways towards Harper. Harper has a long rode ahead with those two.
Yeah the kids are fake, well fake is a strong word, but they are for sure aware of how they are supposed to act. Poor Rue seemed very confused that the girls were going to do something for once with their dad. You can it doesn't happen often.

Harper is a cutie!

• Sad
  • Wow

rhondakaren

Lol they are for sure lying. How did the other kids have passports, who have not been out of the country before either, but not halo?

I don't think it was that last minute either. Ella mentioned something about Spain in one of the kids 'get to know mes' they have always been all about Jamaica but all of a sudden they mentioned Spain in that one vlog. I think it was either Halle or Harper.

If their subscribers would stop being obsessed with mixed children for one second and use a brain cell, that story wouldn't make sense to them. It would also make the video about weaning halo super suspicious and telling.
My daughter is 22 years old now but thinking back to when she was 4 months old I can’t imagine leaving her for any period of time especially to go to another country. I feel like they’re both very cold people, they put on a good show when the camera is on but you can tell they don’t want to be bothered by their kids unless the cameras are on and they’re trying to put on this show as if they’re this loving family. How after having 7 children you decide that now you want to spend your free time with each other instead of your 7 children? That’s the real reason she stopped breastfeeding. I also think she had some me sort of weight loss surgery it just doesn’t makes sense how she was able to slim down that quickly when she wasn’t able to do that before.

• Sad