Grimwade Family #4 All for themselves, nothing for the kids, mention Rapunzel & they’ll flip their lids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think acting is one of the professions where gender actually matters. When a doctor operates on you, it doesn’t matter whether they are male or female, and it doesn’t matter whether the person serving your food in a restaurant is male or female so waiter/waitress is also irrelevant to the job they are doing.

But with acting, the majority of time people will only audition and play roles that are of their gender. It doesn’t matter to the public, but for agents and casting directors, whether the person being put forward for a role is male/female (or presents themselves as such if not using their birth gender) is very relevant. Hosanna is playing the girl in the play, if she were male it’s unlikely she would have been seen for that part. I don’t see any reason for them not use ‘actress’, if Hosanna’s intention is to only play female parts.

I am a little confused, the other their part meant being away from home, but this one doesn’t? So who is driving Hosanna to abs from central London 6 days a week. Won’t she need a chaperone and tutor?

Good luck to Hosanna, but I do feel concerned that, same as per the other children, that fulfilling their parent’s career ambitions is being vastly prioritised over proving a basic education. Not being at school has meant that the kids are able to pursue spending the majority of their time on football/acting etc, plus made them available for every opportunity to make money from it. This means that for their age group, they are likely advanced in these performing roles, but that could just be because their contemporaries have to balance other things (such as schooling) alongside it. Once they reach an age where their contemporaries are focussing all their time on their chosen career, whether they are ‘good enough’ to make it as professionals will then be tested.

I don’t think we can judge whether these kids are especially talented as it’s not a level playing field, but until they are into their late teens. When Heze’s contemporaries leave education and can devote themselves to 12 hours a day practice as per he does, they may then overtake him in ability. It’s Heze in particular I feel sorry for, good luck to him if he makes it as a pro footballer…but the percentage from the academies that do so is very small, yet no other course in life is open to him so he will be totally lost if he doesn’t succeed.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Gender may matter for some roles and awards (Her gender/sex will be shown on her CV or comp card). But how Hosanna labels herself doesn't really. Calling herself an actor is fine and did not need correction.

Hosanna will have to go with a guardian appointed by the parents for safety reasons. Some child actors with working parents take aunts or grandmothers. If neither is available the production will hire a trained chaperone in consultation with the parents.

Reactions: 7
Is it me or does it seem like they only show these kids affection only when they book something? That poor Hosanna is always trying to get some kind of attention from the loser parents but she got plenty of it this time because she booked something.
You are absolutely right. Those kids only get affection when they do something that makes the parents feel better about themselves. TIM especially. He's a loser at everything in life....who wants to fulfill his ambitions through his kids. He won't committ to a 9-5...that's beneath him... Yet he's too lazy to pursue any type of work or formal education, because he can't be told anything and he's a know it All!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Anyone feel like hallie came across jealous in this one,all attention on hosanna (and of course ella)
Halle was her usual "dramatic self. But did anybody catch Rues antics?? Rue just wasn't going to let Hosanna be the star. LOL.
I'm not blaming him since he's only 3 (soon t/b 4) and groomed by Tim & Ella to be the center of attention and "oh my days" he knows it!
This vlog was supposed to focus on Hosasana, but little Rue couldn't stop looking at himself, and posing into the camera, to try to get the attention redirected to himself.
Anytime Hosanna was speaking Rue kept trying to get Tim to focus the camera on him by, throwing up his devil horn hand signs, smiling and winking as he looked straight at the camera. LOL. At one point Hosanna had to ask him what he was doing...

The kid is only three but even he has learned that he is the "chosen one" and seems he has difficulty letting others be in the spotlight. Over and over Tim & Ella reinforce this in his mind. They did it again in this vlog. At the start of the vlog, BEFORE Hosanna could have her moment, they took the time to praise Rue, for some "ball kicking" feat.. He kicked the ball in the air 3 times without letting if fall to the ground. Really??? Before people even watched this vlog about Hosanna they told people to go to IG and watch the post of Reu's supposed incredible accomplishment...

Like Harper having to battle Houston for the right to open her own gifts at her own party while Tim & Ella sat by doing nothing.
AGAIN here we have Hosanna, subject to having her 3 year old brother and even her Mother trying to steal her moment.
This video was 20 minutes of Ella blathering on and on, talking FOR Hosanna instead of letting Hosanna TALK for herself, with Rue in the background making faces trying to get Tim to turn the camera on him.
Why not let her speak for herself, let her share what the experience was like for her as a child and what it means to her, that would be great content. Poor Hosanna just barley got a word in, Ella just could not stop herself from stealing Hosannas moment as though she was the one who got that part.

______
OH RUE's slowly but surely becoming a camera hound. Here some photos of Rue as he trys to get attention while Hosanna was talking.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Is it normal to trap a child in a car seat like that? They weren’t trying to get her to sleep as they moved her into the noisy room…they just didn’t want her to be able to walk around.

I can see why you might strap a child in for a few minutes, to keep them safe if you are doing something and can’t keep a proper watch on whether a toddler is doing something dangerous (like if the only adult in the house is taking a shower and can’t see/hear what the toddler is doing). Also I can see they might remain in their car seat after a car journey if they are already asleep and moving would wake them.

But Houston was strapped in when awake, with both adults available to supervise her, plus her attentive siblings to interact with her were all available. Why would Ella request the two girls carry Houston in the car seat…they could have just released the buckle and had her walk into the room to join them?

Seems to be extremely lazy parenting, don’t want to have to deal with a toddler, so just buckle her up so she doesn’t need any care?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it normal to trap a child in a car seat like that? They weren’t trying to get her to sleep as they moved her into the noisy room…they just didn’t want her to be able to walk around.

I can see why you might strap a child in for a few minutes, to keep them safe if you are doing something and can’t keep a proper watch on whether a toddler is doing something dangerous (like if the only adult in the house is taking a shower and can’t see/hear what the toddler is doing). Also I can see they might remain in their car seat after a car journey if they are already asleep and moving would wake them.

But Houston was strapped in when awake, with both adults available to supervise her, plus her attentive siblings to interact with her were all available. Why would Ella request the two girls carry Houston in the car seat…they could have just released the buckle and had her walk into the room to join them?

Seems to be extremely lazy parenting, don’t want to have to deal with a toddler, so just buckle her up so she doesn’t need any care?
Yeah I wondered this. I thought she was asleep. She’s too big for that car seat anyway.

Yeah I wondered this. I thought she was asleep. She’s too big for that car seat anyway.
Yes I was also puzzled by that, thst child is almost 2 and big for her age so why was she made to sit in that car seat in the house? They probably didn’t want to deal with her because she’s a handful but I think it’s wrong. On the other hand I think they leave a lot of her care to the siblings, on the previous video they said they both went to bed at 8 pm which got me wondering where were the kids, were they all in bed or did they leave the care of the younger ones to the older siblings? Also I can understand the mom going to bed that early because she’s pregnant and maybe was tired but what was the husband’s excuse? He doesn’t have a Job so I doubt he was tired so he should have stayed up to tend to his kids instead of going to bed at 8 pm.

Is it me or does it seem like they only show these kids affection only when they book something? That poor Hosanna is always trying to get some kind of attention from the loser parents but she got plenty of it this time because she booked something.
No your spot on. They’ll read the comment here and post some fakeness for views like they care.

Reactions: 5
Now, dont take this the wrong way but theatre and musicals are my absolute passion. Child theatre stars 99% of the time come from drama school, spend hrs a day learning technique, taking direction, learn to act, do singing and dance lessons etc. There is no such training for Hosanna, she dances to tiktoks, attended one dance class and never again, has not had any drama training so can any one shed light on how she was gonna be cast as Nala in Lion King, get the part and then suddenly be told shes too tall! Nope not buying it. X

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see the post I think on IG where Tim was sitting at the computer and Hella brings him a big ass plate of food? This dude is so annoying. Your wife cooks and you can’t even get your lazy ass up and help make the plates.

Now, dont take this the wrong way but theatre and musicals are my absolute passion. Child theatre stars 99% of the time come from drama school, spend hrs a day learning technique, taking direction, learn to act, do singing and dance lessons etc. There is no such training for Hosanna, she dances to tiktoks, attended one dance class and never again, has not had any drama training so can any one shed light on how she was gonna be cast as Nala in Lion King, get the part and then suddenly be told shes too tall! Nope not buying it. X
Wait what happened? She got a part and then lost the part?

Did anyone see the post I think on IG where Tim was sitting at the computer and Hella brings him a big ass plate of food? This dude is so annoying. Your wife cooks and you can’t even get your lazy ass up and help make the plates.

Wait what happened? She got a part and then lost the part?
She does have a part in a play as the younger version of the main character but Tim threw in she definitely got the part of Nala in Lion King but they then withdrew the offer because she was so tall . Knowing how auditions happen this is a huge fib on their part. To audition there will be a criteria eg minimum/Max height, age range, hair colour etc. So knowing how castings happen she wouldnt have been able to audition. She has no vocal,dance,acting training so i really do not buy it.

She does have a part in a play as the younger version of the main character but Tim threw in she definitely got the part of Nala in Lion King but they then withdrew the offer because she was so tall . Knowing how auditions happen this is a huge fib on their part. To audition there will be a criteria eg minimum/Max height, age range, hair colour etc. So knowing how castings happen she wouldnt have been able to audition. She has no vocal,dance,acting training so i really do not buy it.
Nala in the lion king is a huge role and it’s a very hard part to get, the person has to be very good and I highly doubt that she got the part of Nala without any theater training or natural talent, it’s almost comical that they think we’re that stupid Lmao. Tim and Ella your noses are growing longer by the day, set s better example for your children by telling the truth!!

Nala in the lion king is a huge role and it’s a very hard part to get, the person has to be very good and I highly doubt that she got the part of Nala without any theater training or natural talent, it’s almost comical that they think we’re that stupid Lmao. Tim and Ella your noses are growing longer by the day, set s better example for your children by telling the truth!!
One of Marvin’s/ Ella’s relatives was actually in the west end in Lion King and as MJ in Motown so they would definitely know the process. Why do they lie about everything?!

Reactions: 3
I just watched Hosanna’s video… the way they’ve coached the girls to do the whole ‘’I love myself’’ thing is so cringe. It comes across as insincere and fake and the opposite of what they think it does. Real confidence isn’t saying ’’I’m perfect’’ every 5 minutes lol. Ella has never felt confidence so has taught her daughters to just perform it.

Hosanna is a wonderful girl but it’s so sad to me she has to affirm ‘’I’m great I love myself I’m perfect’’ at very minor setbacks being mentioned in the conversations (like the fact she was too tall for another role). It’s like they’re not allowed to say anything remotely negative about themselves even when it’s true or subjective. Very black and white, very bizarre.

If they want to raise kids with a healthy self esteem maybe allow them to be honest, allow them to talk freely, allow them to know themselves beyond empty self love bullshit.

Reactions: 9
I don’t either. I don’t know why they feel the need to add untruthful facts to anything

Reactions: 4
Are they now guilting Hosanna? I don't understand the direction of this lecture...

Also since when is it funny that your toddler terrorises your other children at night 🤔. I guess since there is no home schooling Ella doesn’t feel they need a good nights sleep 🤦🏾‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.