Grimwade Family #4 All for themselves, nothing for the kids, mention Rapunzel & they’ll flip their lids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t even get through the last blog, all the long winded explanation of what the play is and the fake how excited we are was just to much for me. Staged post are getting more and more hard to watch. The kids slowly came into the room like here we come was the best part for me😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
It annoyed me how they said that hosanna had the opportunity to go away to work on a play that would been she would be away for 5 days a week.However the latest ta felt that she should be at home as that’s one of the reasons they homeschool. They also said the other children were not happy about her being away. It might have actually done her some good to experience it. Especially as Heze is constantly getting to do this kind of stuff.

I’ve actually seen the play before and it is really good and the book is too. It would be a perfect excuse for the family to create some homeschooling lessons about the windrush.

Reactions: 9
It annoyed me how they said that hosanna had the opportunity to go away to work on a play that would been she would be away for 5 days a week.However the latest ta felt that she should be at home as that’s one of the reasons they homeschool. They also said the other children were not happy about her being away. It might have actually done her some good to experience it. Especially as Heze is constantly getting to do this kind of stuff.

I’ve actually seen the play before and it is really good and the book is too. It would be a perfect excuse for the family to create some homeschooling lessons about the windrush.
Don’t know why these two parents talk so damn much, they told Hosanna to explain what she’ll be doing but for the love of God wouldn’t shut up for her to fully explain on her own omg they kept talking and talking. I also found it interesting that they considered sending her away for work but refuse to send them to school because they don’t want them to be influenced by others but by all means if it’s to make money she can go without a problem, I dislike these two more and more everyday.

Reactions: 16
How is Hosanna gonna learn her lines if she can hardly read, is it from memory? 🤔 In saying that wonder if she had to read lines for the audition or improvise.

Reactions: 7
How is Hosanna gonna learn her lines if she can hardly read, is it from memory? 🤔 In saying that wonder if she had to read lines for the audition or improvise.
Honestly she can probably read now. They want their kids to be famous, they have to know they need to teach the kids to read at the very least.

Can't be a movie star or on Disney or whatever ellas hope is if they can't read their lines.

Reactions: 5
Honestly she can probably read now. They want their kids to be famous, they have to know they need to teach the kids to read at the very least.

Can't be a movie star or on Disney or whatever ellas hope is if they can't read their lines.
You would think but she couldn’t read her own birthday cards on her 7th birthday

Yeah, I hope she has gotten better at reading in over two years. She's nine now, right?
Yeah she’s 9. 10 in May. I’d imagine she probably has improved but her parents don’t seem the type to focus on kids reading and improving. Maybe I’m wrong

Reactions: 4
Really happy for hossana,hope it will open her eyes to what she missing outside of the house now n encourage the other kids to follow.
Why carnt Ella let hossana speak n explain it,it's her news and she took the light away some what.sure hossana could explain the play amd the character n probably clearer then Ella
Shut up Tim correcting all the time,n shouting words out he drives me mad with correcting all the time even times when it isn't needed

Reactions: 11
Don’t know why these two parents talk so damn much, they told Hosanna to explain what she’ll be doing but for the love of God wouldn’t shut up for her to fully explain on her own omg they kept talking and talking. I also found it interesting that they considered sending her away for work but refuse to send them to school because they don’t want them to be influenced by others but by all means if it’s to make money she can go without a problem, I dislike these two more and more everyday.
Isn’t more worrying that she is away consecutive nights with strangers. You take them to school and pick them up everyday 🤷🏾‍♀️ Just proves the lie, they home school as it suits their pushy parent lifestyle.

Reactions: 8
Isn’t more worrying that she is away consecutive nights with strangers. You take them to school and pick them up everyday 🤷🏾‍♀️ Just proves the lie, they home school as it suits their pushy parent lifestyle.
IMO they only homeschool for 2 reasons- 1) They are too lazy for the routine and making sure all the kids are out on time and Ella would have to do it all
2) It allows their kids not to have outside friends and not notice some things in their home aren’t the norm. Can you imagine going to school and telling your friends you got a mango for Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not much homeschooling going on in that house

Not much homeschooling going on in that house
And yes I’d be more worried having my 9 year old child gone for weeks at a time without me, but she’ll be making money so the parents can spend it on ridiculous stuff for themselves, all they do is live off their kids work. Laziest parents on social media.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
IMO they only homeschool for 2 reasons- 1) They are too lazy for the routine and making sure all the kids are out on time and Ella would have to do it all
2) It allows their kids not to have outside friends and not notice some things in their home aren’t the norm. Can you imagine going to school and telling your friends you got a mango for Christmas
literally they would even have less laundry to do with the kids all wearing the same uniform and not belly tops and football kits on a daily basis. uniforms & a bit of structure.
also, that houston needs nursery she needs to learn how to share and play with children her own age!! Tim is literally “correcting” hosanna by saying actress when she said she was an actor, but your almost 2 year old can’t wait for her sister to open her own damn presents on her birthday…they stress me out

Reactions: 10
LTim is literally “correcting” hosanna by saying actress when she said she was an actor, but your almost 2 year old can’t wait for her sister to open her own damn presents on her birthday…they stress me out
This but annoyed me what he doesn’t realise is in the last few years it’s become common for males and females to refer to them selves as both actors. Not saying Hosanna has to be actor instead of actress but it was sooo minor it really didn’t need correcting. His English and use of patois does though I hope he’s not giving the accent and dialect lessons to Hosanna and they let the professionals do their thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This but annoyed me what he doesn’t realise is in the last few years it’s become common for males and females to refer to them selves as both actors. Not saying Hosanna has to be actor instead of actress but it was sooo minor it really didn’t need correcting. His English and use of patois does though I hope he’s not giving the accent and dialect lessons to Hosanna and they let the professionals do their thing.
Yep. It's actually being encouraged nowadays not to specify the sex or gender of the profession. Instead of saying female Doctor, just say Doctor. Instead of saying Actress, just say Actor. It's a profession there is rarely ever any need to be that specific.

Anyone feel like hallie came across jealous in this one,all attention on hosanna (and of course ella) but she seemed to more at the camera rhen usual and acting like an actor/actress even Ella I think even said such an actress at one point.aoart fron the film (tv show harper was in and some adverts) isn't hosanna the one that got the best job do for well maybe nike deal too but it at a good theatre in London too

Reactions: 4
I would not feel comfortable with my child being gone for a week with strangers. I don’t care what it pays. This should be the parents worry. I guess will see how this plays out.

Reactions: 6
Is it me or does it seem like they only show these kids affection only when they book something? That poor Hosanna is always trying to get some kind of attention from the loser parents but she got plenty of it this time because she booked something.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.