Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ella, can you also ask him why he likes you with no hair on your head while his hair is always so coiffed with not one strand out of place? Also can you ask him why he’s so lazy and controlling or how he sleeps at night knowing he exploits his kids to pay the bills? Thanks girl! Anyone else has questions for Timmy?!
I think Ella needs to go out with her friends and meet a nice man that will treat her and her kids the way they should be treated. Maybe then she will realise what a doormat she is being with Tim

Reactions: 9
I think Ella needs to go out with her friends and meet a nice man that will treat her and her kids the way they should be treated. Maybe then she will realise what a doormat she is being with Tim
If they split I bet Tim would be an awful person to co-parent with

If they split I bet Tim would be an awful person to co-parent with
Co-parent he would be on to the next. He’s not a parent in the house can you imagine if he wasn’t there.

Ella has had Houzanna in the kitchen since they started this channel, now she has the nerve to say Halle and Harper are to young to come in and bake cookies, cupcakes or whatever. She protective of the kitchen. She just doesn’t want to take the time to watch over them. But at grandmas they can bake cupcakes and she’s so surprised. She just runs her mouth and is saying much of nothing. The disappointment on Harpers little face.

Tim and Ella on a lunch date, where are the kids ??!
Why does it always seem like they eat much better when they go out then when she cooks those one pot meals she makes all the time.

Why aren’t they home schooling them?! Priorities are all wrong with this two!
She did mention when she was running her mouth about fall coming in and school starting back. Never said her kids were starting school and the older they get the further behind they will be.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Why does it always seem like they eat much better when they go out then when she cooks those one pot meals she makes all the time.

She did mention when she was running her mouth about fall coming in and school starting back. Never said her kids were starting school and the older they get the further behind they will be.
I R.E.M. that. It’s all for the American viewers as they don’t know what she does exactly and I hear they get more from the American view s. It’s all lies for show.

Reactions: 6
So now Tim works out at the gym. And he goes without he’s family. When has he ever worked out? Other then with a fork and spoon. Drink in hand!!

Tim's stories...another lame attempt at copying another influncer family, this time the kabs family, with Reu singing in the car.
They're always trying to copy off The Kabs...but they cld never compare to them.

I R.E.M. that. It’s all for the American viewers as they don’t know what she does exactly and I hear they get more from the American view s. It’s all lies for show.
Not this American

• Heart
So now Tim works out at the gym. And he goes without he’s family. When has he ever worked out? Other then with a fork and spoon. Drink in hand!!
He’s there for show and to escape. He won’t have any posts if he didn’t have his membership. He don’t do anything else

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In their new video poor Rue clearly bored of having to practice football all day he comes up to the room to see what the girls are doing and Ella asks him about football how many goals he scored and he sounds bored of talking about football and goals and then you see him in the background playing with Halos toys. My heart broke a little seeing that cause he’s only 4 years old and he has all this pressure put on him to be a footballer and be exactly like his brother when I honestly think Rue would be a million times happier if he was allowed to be a normal kid playing with toys and watching tv shows and Disney movies and getting to play with a football for fun when he feels like it rather than it just being his life all day. He’s a smart kid with the way he picks up on things and sees through his parents bs that I honestly think Rue would do great going to school learning and being around other kids but sadly he won’t ever get to have that experience.
Ella’s reaction at the end of the video when she mentions Rue is in the room with them too she sounds irritated and confused in my opinion almost like she’s thinking why are you here playing with toys aren’t you meant to be practicing football downstairs.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I haven’t watch today vlog yet but Tim inst story around midday again shows girls outside well harper playing football no homeschooling going on again

In their new video poor Rue clearly bored of having to practice football all day he comes up to the room to see what the girls are doing and Ella asks him about football how many goals he scored and he sounds bored of talking about football and goals and then you see him in the background playing with Halos toys. My heart broke a little seeing that cause he’s only 4 years old and he has all this pressure put on him to be a footballer and be exactly like his brother when I honestly think Rue would be a million times happier if he was allowed to be a normal kid playing with toys and watching tv shows and Disney movies and getting to play with a football for fun when he feels like it rather than it just being his life all day. He’s a smart kid with the way he picks up on things and sees through his parents bs that I honestly think Rue would do great going to school learning and being around other kids but sadly he won’t ever get to have that experience.
Ella’s reaction at the end of the video when she mentions Rue is in the room with them too she sounds irritated and confused in my opinion almost like she’s thinking why are you here playing with toys aren’t you meant to be practicing football downstairs.
Omg what bastards. I love reu so much I also can see how much he wants to play with toys. They try and make him a gangster but he’s only bloody 4 yrs old. He’s being silently abused

Well Ella reads in here kids have no toys and suddenly they have but they didn’t buy them they are gifted. To me it’s obvious Ella rings companies like first years and begs for things. Evry single thing these people have they haven’t bought. Nike clothes river island clothes if they aren’t Nike. The bracelets the pandoras. The hair assesories. Halos earring were clearly free. The toys etc. I’m starting to thing the house was gifted from their in laws and they haven’t I pay them back or something as they don’t purchase anything.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I feel once their kids reach about 2 not even that they toss them aside and move to the next one. For eg reu is only 4 and in all households a child this age would still obv be the very highlight of life. Starting school making new friends learning to read etc etc. reu is thrown in the garden to kick a ball and occasionally spoken to. Houston is heading that way it’s all halo now for views

I feel once their kids reach about 2 not even that they toss them aside and move to the next one. For eg reu is only 4 and in all households a child this age would still obv be the very highlight of life. Starting school making new friends learning to read etc etc. reu is thrown in the garden to kick a ball and occasionally spoken to. Houston is heading that way it’s all halo now for views
Even Ella talking to them sounds so fake. She ask then a question as usual it’s how are you tempeh answers herself before anyone can reply. Ok cool is all she says. It sound so scripted and fake and as she speaks to fast she seems irritated and not relaxed prob worrying what Tim is doing

Dang whoever are gifting these toys Harper probably would have liked something too. She's 6. How is the kitchen for her too with Houston name slapped on the front of it.

All of the kids could use actual toys. Hez so he can grow a personality outside of football. The parents refuse to buy them clearly but they'll take anything free.

Poor rue really likes cars even though the parents like to pretend he lives and breaths football. Get him a tanka truck or something, heck you can paint a giant football on the side of it to make Tim and ella happy.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.