Grey's Anatomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I'm only on season 8. Just wanted to say I've lost count if the amount of times I've been devestated by this show😂 sobbed out loud lastnight at the death of a person I didn't even like😂 it's just too good!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Finding greys very boring when it's not on mer's storyline. Felt like everyone was doing there own separate thing in the thanksgiving episode nothing to bring all the characters together.

Mer and transplant doctor I love how happy and relaxed she looks.

Ameila and non binary person will they won't they story is boring.

Link and ameila story will basically end with link having his heart broken again.

Maggie and Winston didn't even make the episode but they add nothing really so don't care stay in Boston.

Hunts sister can F off back to Los Angeles please.

Furuk I feel sorry for him.

Irish doctor u can do better than hunts sister.

Hunt I've no issues with helping the soldiers.

Teddy bleugh.

Zola and Jo needs acting lessons.

Smitt and ortho guy are bleugh.

Bailey and Richard please retire.
I can’t stand Hunt’s sister.

• Heart
I'm on Greys season 10 atm - not a rewatch for me, a first watch. I tend to go in cycles! I binge it hard for a few days then I feel a bit sick of watching it for a few days, then I binge it again haha.

• Wow
Yay there’s a greys thread! How did I not know this 😂 Just popping by to say that series 18 is an absolute snooze fest and I’m ready for it to end but after being so invested from day 1 I can’t help but watch it! Every episode used to make me cry - now I only have one eye on the tv when it’s on it just isn’t the same!

Reactions: 10
Yay there’s a greys thread! How did I not know this 😂 Just popping by to say that series 18 is an absolute snooze fest and I’m ready for it to end but after being so invested from day 1 I can’t help but watch it! Every episode used to make me cry - now I only have one eye on the tv when it’s on it just isn’t the same!
I’m exactly the same! I used to watch it religiously with no interruptions and a box of tissues. Now it’s background noise and I can do jobs etc because I just don’t feel invested. I don’t want to give anything away but I’m really not loving two locations and the fact that two of the main characters aren’t interacting with all the others.

Reactions: 4
@BonBon27 yes this is so true. There’s just no flow with the series, the story line seems all over the place. I’m not loving all the station 19 crossovers especially from last season with DeLuca! They didn’t do his storyline justice at all on greys.
It’s sad, it’s turned into one of those shows that could have ended at it’s peak with us all wishing we had more but it’s all going a bit downhill…
But of course I’ll still continue watching it even if it is half heartedly 😂

Reactions: 3
@BonBon27 yes this is so true. There’s just no flow with the series, the story line seems all over the place. I’m not loving all the station 19 crossovers especially from last season with DeLuca! They didn’t do his storyline justice at all on greys.
It’s sad, it’s turned into one of those shows that could have ended at it’s peak with us all wishing we had more but it’s all going a bit downhill…
But of course I’ll still continue watching it even if it is half heartedly 😂
It’s just so dry now. They didn’t do Addison’s storyline justice either and Alex’s exit 🧐

It’s just so dry now. They didn’t do Addison’s storyline justice either and Alex’s exit 🧐
Zero flow, don't like the pushing of station 19. I don't even mind station 19 but the constant cross overs are too much. The show needs to end.

Zero flow, don't like the pushing of station 19. I don't even mind station 19 but the constant cross overs are too much. The show needs to end.
I’m sick of the crossovers too!

Yes I think it does. I don’t even like Meredith any more ha.

I agree! I actually really enjoy Station 19 (nothing to do with the uniform honest 😜). But they are ruinging storylines with the crossover. For example the most recent one - we know what happened and who died from the Station 19 ep but it was like a cliffhanger on Greys? Which is on afterwards 🤔

Reactions: 4
does Meredith ever actually do anything with the Parkinson’s trail?? She’s always with that guy or arguing with the project funder. Always seems to be Kai and Amelia actually doing work?

Same here!! Feel like I have been in a long term relationship with Greys, and even tough its tit I cant let go. After all these years I have to see the end. I do hope this season is the last one. The covid season was pure shite, this one is a bit better, but I miss the old good days of Greys!

Reactions: 6
I am so over Meredith.

Same here!! Feel like I have been in a long term relationship with Greys, and even tough its tit I cant let go. After all these years I have to see the end. I do hope this season is the last one. The covid season was pure shite, this one is a bit better, but I miss the old good days of Greys!

Not sure they had enough blood in the OR… I feel like tonight’s episode was one I should have been sad about, but no. Just a bit irritated

Not sure they had enough blood in the OR… I feel like tonight’s episode was one I should have been sad about, but no. Just a bit irritated
Saaaaaaaaaaame!!!
Watched from Day 1 but this series is painful. As a final episode, that should have had me gripped but I was just like meh. Bothered.

Reactions: 2
I'm managing to enjoy this latest season, not as good as older seasons.

I'm about 2 weeks behind, I decided to watch back to back episodes instead of
watching week by week. Besides I'm still rewatching, up to season 9 so far.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.