Grey's Anatomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saaaaaaaaaaame!!!
Watched from Day 1 but this series is painful. As a final episode, that should have had me gripped but I was just like meh. Bothered.
I love love love greys but I hope this is the last season. It all went down here when they binned Alex… I basically spend Lockdown 2.0 watching greys for the first time so I’m only a recent convert but heavily invested 🤣 but yeah. I’m a bit over it now. Not a fan of the two locations thing, not a fan of a whole lot of stuff any more. And I really dislike Maggie

Reactions: 5
I love love love greys but I hope this is the last season. It all went down here when they binned Alex… I basically spend Lockdown 2.0 watching greys for the first time so I’m only a recent convert but heavily invested 🤣 but yeah. I’m a bit over it now. Not a fan of the two locations thing, not a fan of a whole lot of stuff any more. And I really dislike Maggie
I agree with all of this, very much!

Reactions: 2
I've just started watching as loads of people have told me to .started two nights ago and almost at the end of season 1 and I love it

• Heart
Reactions: 2
With me only just starting it .obviously there is spin of.do I need to watch anything a certain way ? Like do I watch the full greys first then the spin ofs.or do I need to stop it at a certain point and watch the spin off?

With me only just starting it .obviously there is spin of.do I need to watch anything a certain way ? Like do I watch the full greys first then the spin ofs.or do I need to stop it at a certain point and watch the spin off?
I watched full greys then station 19 and now on private practice… if you can be bothered to watch them alongside greys it means certain bits will be spoilers for when they do cross over but it’s more seeing the other side of what’s happened than full on spoilers if that makes sense

Reactions: 1
Station 19 starts crossing over with season 13 of Greys I believe it is! I would try and watch some bits as some storylines are better explained in Station 19 for example that you would never know about from Greys and vice versa

I’ve watched private practice post watching grey’s!

Reactions: 1
I'm on season 11 of my rewatch, now the show goes downhill because "she" turned up.

Reactions: 3
I'm now on Season 13. Have done serious bingeing over Christmas.

I go between liking Amelia and finding her so annoying. She is so OTT intense at times and her personality just shifts and changes wildly.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm now on Season 13. Have done serious bingeing over Christmas.

I go between liking Amelia and finding her so annoying. She is so OTT intense at times and her personality just shifts and changes wildly.
Have you watched private practice? I definitely like Amelia more after watching that!

Have you watched private practice? I definitely like Amelia more after watching that!
I was watching it a while ago, sort of alongside Greys but had paused a bit. Perhaps I will go back to it, I didn't realise she was in it as well.

Just caught up on the mid season finale. At least this episode finally had some drama relating to actual surgeries. Hoping the rest of the series continues like this, it would be a lot more interesting than it has been so far.

Just caught up on the mid season finale. At least this episode finally had some drama relating to actual surgeries. Hoping the rest of the series continues like this, it would be a lot more interesting than it has been so far.
What the hell is a mid season finale??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.