Grey's Anatomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finding greys very boring when it's not on mer's storyline. Felt like everyone was doing there own separate thing in the thanksgiving episode nothing to bring all the characters together.

Mer and transplant doctor I love how happy and relaxed she looks.

Ameila and non binary person will they won't they story is boring.

Link and ameila story will basically end with link having his heart broken again.

Maggie and Winston didn't even make the episode but they add nothing really so don't care stay in Boston.

Hunts sister can F off back to Los Angeles please.

Furuk I feel sorry for him.

Irish doctor u can do better than hunts sister.

Hunt I've no issues with helping the soldiers.

Teddy bleugh.

Zola and Jo needs acting lessons.

Smitt and ortho guy are bleugh.

Bailey and Richard please retire.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's kind of weird watching Grey's when I'm watching Private Practice because of Amelia
mainly.

Reactions: 1
Finding greys very boring when it's not on mer's storyline. Felt like everyone was doing there own separate thing in the thanksgiving episode nothing to bring all the characters together.

Mer and transplant doctor I love how happy and relaxed she looks.

Ameila and non binary person will they won't they story is boring.

Link and ameila story will basically end with link having his heart broken again.

Maggie and Winston didn't even make the episode but they add nothing really so don't care stay in Boston.

Hunts sister can F off back to Los Angeles please.

Furuk I feel sorry for him.

Irish doctor u can do better than hunts sister.

Hunt I've no issues with helping the soldiers.

Teddy bleugh.

Zola and Jo needs acting lessons.

Smitt and ortho guy are bleugh.

Bailey and Richard please retire.
Judging by the next US promo looks like Link tells Jo he always liked her or something so wouldn’t be surprised to be seeing that route happen

Reactions: 3
Didn’t miss much at all. Meredith was in a coma and spent most of it meeting people who’d died on the beach. Jackson & Tom left to set up some sort of charity. Jo/Linc adopted a baby who’s mum died. Can’t actually remember anything else 🤦🏻‍♀️ Oh Maggie got married and Amelia turned down Lincs proposal. I honestly think that’s about it.
Teddy and Owen didn’t get married.

I'm thinking of going back and re-watching from day one again.
Except season 17 because it's not on streaming at the moment.

Just caught up with this weeks station 19
The ending really made me cry
I hope Miranda and Ben fight to keep pru and win, she doesn’t know her grandparents at all and it hurts my heart that they choose to call her by her middle name, though I know that in their culture it would be her proper name, but she was called pruitt for a reason

On episode 3 on Season 18. As a huge greys fan it pains me to say I think it’s run it’s course. Finding it very boring & I don’t care about the characters anymore!

Reactions: 7
On episode 3 on Season 18. As a huge greys fan it pains me to say I think it’s run it’s course. Finding it very boring & I don’t care about the characters anymore!
No I'm holding on for dear life that mer just gets her happy ending and the hospital blows up at this stage. I'd rather watch a Boston spin off Tom and avery.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I watched that today and it just felt like it was all filler stuff. :( Hoping it’s building to something big.

I haven't seen it yet, I will let you know tomorrow!

Today I watched the final episode of Private Practice, bitter sweet episode but a lot of loose ends
were tied up.

Reactions: 2
I haven't seen it yet, I will let you know tomorrow!

Today I watched the final episode of Private Practice, bitter sweet episode but a lot of loose ends
were tied up.
Me too 🤣 I hope Sheldons still happy on that beach 🏖

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've been binging Station 19 since the characters popping up greys just made no sense and it was driving me mad. Its so much better when you watch both and have characters crossing into both.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Private practise episode 11. Nearly at the end now. I finally understand amelia even though I'm still not a huge fan of her on greys anatomy. I like her alot in pp. Maybe with another greys rewatch I will. Sheldon ❤ my favourite character in pp

Reactions: 2
Private practise episode 11. Nearly at the end now. I finally understand amelia even though I'm still not a huge fan of her on greys anatomy. I like her alot in pp. Maybe with another greys rewatch I will. Sheldon ❤ my favourite character in pp
You will love the last episode, it's a very nice and decent end to the show.

I'm doing a rewatch of Grey's soon, for the moment I'm switching to Sex and the City for the moment.
Considering Station 19 at some point.

Up to Season 2 Episode 6 already on the rewatch, I have time on my hands and I;m really enjoying this
rewatch. Slipped in some "Sex and the City" and that "GET BACK - beatles documentary" during the week.

What's annoying is Addison and the continuity, mainly her hair!!!

Reactions: 3
Series 18 episode 5
I thought it was a great episode… it’s been a loooong time since I’ve cried at at episode of greys.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.