Grey's Anatomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAHA!!

Alex Kingston appears in Private Practice with the worse American accent ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So many of the one episode characters in Greys are recycled in private practice just as different characters again. I've lost track there has been so many.

So many of the one episode characters in Greys are recycled in private practice just as different characters again. I've lost track there has been so many.
I noticed April in series 1 as a college student giving up her baby for adoption and was like oh it’s April wtf 😂

• Haha
I haven't really noticed this TBH.

Reactions: 1
April obviously, Richards niece, her teenage friend, the guy with leeches on his nose that fancied George, Pete's travelling gf, owens mother, the guy that had an ovary, I'm sure there is more I'm just forgetting now

So I’m half way through season 5 now of PP and I still don’t feel any different about Amelia. Still no time for her. I know some people say when you watch PP and see more of her story, you warm to her. But I’m just not.

So I’m half way through season 5 now of PP and I still don’t feel any different about Amelia. Still no time for her. I know some people say when you watch PP and see more of her story, you warm to her. But I’m just not.
I've just started season 5, I don't mind Amelia but she doesn't seem to blend in very well.

Got a bit of a shock seeing Benjamin Bratt turn up in this show, 2 years after his stint with
Law and Order.

I’m like 4 episodes from the end of season 6 of PP.

I adore Charlotte, she was hard to like right in the first season but stick with her. Love Addison, Copper, Pete ( love him), sheldon ( again wasn’t keen at the start but he’s grown on me). Can’t stand violet or Naomi. Can take or leave Sam. Love love love Jake. Such a good character.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen the trailer for tonight’s episode. I’m scared. They better not kill off Warren 😭

• Sad
Enjoyed episode 2 of the S18, settled down now, I know what is going on now!

On a side note, I'm now on the last season of Private Practice, I've really enjoyed
this show from the start.

Enjoyed episode 2 of the S18, settled down now, I know what is going on now!

On a side note, I'm now on the last season of Private Practice, I've really enjoyed
this show from the start.
I’ve still got last weeks to watch but enjoying so far. Such a change from last year.
I’m also on the last season of PP. Massive thanks to those talking about it on here - I’d never even heard of it.

I didn't finish the Covid season I really couldn't get into it and only watched about 4 or 5 episodes. Did I miss much? Not sure whether to power through or just skip to the latest season.

I didn't finish the Covid season I really couldn't get into it and only watched about 4 or 5 episodes. Did I miss much? Not sure whether to power through or just skip to the latest season.
Didn’t miss much at all. Meredith was in a coma and spent most of it meeting people who’d died on the beach. Jackson & Tom left to set up some sort of charity. Jo/Linc adopted a baby who’s mum died. Can’t actually remember anything else 🤦🏻‍♀️ Oh Maggie got married and Amelia turned down Lincs proposal. I honestly think that’s about it.

Reactions: 4
I have to say that after watching PP I do like Amelia’s character a lot more. I’d love for them to some how get sheldon into greys.
no spoilers but do they mention Addison’s personal life with her return?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.