Grey's Anatomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm now three quarters way through Season 6, a number a changes have taken place, I'm very sad one main character has left.

You can watch the latest season on SKY GO (which most sky viewers have) or watch with NOWTV but that will cost you £9.99 a month.
Amazon video are also streaming this AFAIK.

Disney plus are only showing seasons 1 - 16.

You can watch the latest season on SKY GO (which most sky viewers have) or watch with NOWTV but that will cost you £9.99 a month.
Amazon video are also streaming this AFAIK.

Disney plus are only showing seasons 1 - 16.
does it have the whole full season on there though?
I watch on sky but the episodes are weekly.

Not the full season, just what has been shown so far, soon as an episode is aired it's released to stream.

No I know, but UK is always behind a little.
Don’t worry, thanks x
My point was that you're not going to be able to watch the full season anywhere because it hasn't been aired in full anywhere. You'd only be able to view what's been shown in the US and then you'd be back to waiting weekly.

My point was that you're not going to be able to watch the full season anywhere because it hasn't been aired in full anywhere. You'd only be able to view what's been shown in the US and then you'd be back to waiting weekly.
Yes I know....

I just wanted to watch the episodes I can't in the UK lol.

Bawled my eyes out at the latest sky episode even though I knew it was coming (so hard to avoid spoilers)
So many feels ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How can I watch the latest season online.
I watch it weekly on tv in the yo but I’m so impatient!!!!!
type in soap2day into google and the first link and then search grey’s anatomy on that website but make sure you spell it as grey’s rather than greys 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
just watched the last ep that’s on now tv. Wow I cried for basically the whole episode. Doesn’t help I’m already hormonal but wow! Not cried like that for a few seasons!

Reactions: 3
Just checking in,

Now starting Season 10 tonight, there was a massive storm covered in the last two episodes of Season 9.
The fallout continues in S10.

Reactions: 3
what did everyone think of s17 ep9? I don’t know if it’s because I just don’t like teddy but I really didn’t like it. She does not need that much screen time IMO

Reactions: 10
what did everyone think of s17 ep9? I don’t know if it’s because I just don’t like teddy but I really didn’t like it. She does not need that much screen time IMO
Hated it. Possibly one of the worst Grey’s episodes ever. Made no sense and added nothing to any story.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.