Grey's Anatomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Progress report, about episode 20 of Season 3, I've slammed the brakes on because I need a break and a Classic Dr Who fix!!

I'm at that point where Addison has gone away for a while..... Nuff Said.

Reactions: 1
Let me tell you I bawled like a little baby at this weeks episode. MerDer having their wedding on the beach after their post it wedding.Mer saying “we love you” to Zola speaking for her and Derek. HAVING TO SAY GOODBYE TO DEREK AGAIN WAS NOT FAIR !!!!!!!! Watching him walk away on the beach waaaaahhhhh

I am so ready for Japril scenes.

Also Maggie irritates the duck out of me still

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Let me tell you I bawled like a little baby at this weeks episode. MerDer having their wedding on the beach after their post it wedding.Mer saying “we love you” to Zola speaking for her and Derek. HAVING TO SAY GOODBYE TO DEREK AGAIN WAS NOT FAIR !!!!!!!! Watching him walk away on the beach waaaaahhhhh

I am so ready for Japril scenes.

Also Maggie irritates the duck out of me still
I balled my eyes out too😂😂 I saw a tweet that said “greys anatomy is my comfort show, but also the reason I need comfort” 😂

• Haha
Okay, now on the 4th season, I have a question, should I watch the latest season because it handles Covid?? or shall I wait 3 months?

De Luca is an attending?? Since when? Have I missed something?!
I find scenes with Maggie quite hard to watch, I don’t know why she just irritates me 😂 .
Greys anatomy - always one for realistic portrayals - Amelia gives birth and is back to normal straight away 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
De Luca is an attending?? Since when? Have I missed something?!
I find scenes with Maggie quite hard to watch, I don’t know why she just irritates me 😂 .
Greys anatomy - always one for realistic portrayals - Amelia gives birth and is back to normal straight away 🙄
Oh Maggie Maggie Maggie I'm the same she does nothing for me as a character.

Reactions: 5
Maggie is sooo shrill and whiny! She catastrophises about everything and never seems to snap out of it and go "oh, I'm being ridiculous!" like other characters/normal people tend to.
I never warmed to her character but the relationship with Jackson really sealed the deal for me - they were hateful together.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Maggie is sooo shrill and whiny! She catastrophises about everything and never seems to snap out of it and go "oh, I'm being ridiculous!" like other characters/normal people tend to.
I never warmed to her character but the relationship with Jackson really sealed the deal for me - they were hateful together.
It's a really contrast between her and meridith lol could imagine if even one of the hundreds of things that Mer has gone through happened to Maggie it be never ending having to hear about it.

Reactions: 3
It's a really contrast between her and meridith lol could imagine if even one of the hundreds of things that Mer has gone through happened to Maggie it be never ending having to hear about it.
Honestly I only like Mer on and off 😁 but at least she's interesting and has real friends. Maggie still appears uncomfortable/awkward with everyone even though she's been knocking around for years now!

Honestly I only like Mer on and off 😁 but at least she's interesting and has real friends. Maggie still appears uncomfortable/awkward with everyone even though she's been knocking around for years now!
Yes! I totally agree. She still feels like a new character who isn’t sure where she fits in. I can’t warm to her.

Since Season 10 according to the IMDB! I'm a long way off from the Maggie Years :LOL:

I also don’t like how smug Maggie seems - maybe that’s not just me , but it’s like she needs to get over herself.

Reactions: 5
I'm rewatching greys and I've just got to Maggie and Jackson and uhhh I just can't cope with her at all.

Reactions: 3
I stopped watching about halfway through season 14, but seeing all the spoilers on Twitter about how they handled Covid etc. sucked me back in. Spent most of the Bank Holiday catching up and I'm now up to date with Sky Witness.

Maggie and Owen are two of the WORST characters. Maggie seems to have no survival skills whatsoever and whines a lot, although the way they ended her and Jackson felt like they just panicked and pulled it out of nowhere.

Owen is absolutely awful and the way he treats women is vile. The way he constantly berated Christina for not 'giving him' children and calling her selfish, even though she made it perfectly clear from the start that she wasn't interested in having kids. He just assumed she'd change her mind and treated her like tit when she didn't. He did the same to Amelia, always getting nasty when she didn't want the things that he wanted. He seems to view women as possessions or things to 'fix', despite him having the most issues out of anyone.

Reactions: 10
I'm now caught up after spending a couple of days watching the episodes recorded off sky witness.

Not sure I like how close to home this all is.

I stopped watching about halfway through season 14, but seeing all the spoilers on Twitter about how they handled Covid etc. sucked me back in. Spent most of the Bank Holiday catching up and I'm now up to date with Sky Witness.

Maggie and Owen are two of the WORST characters. Maggie seems to have no survival skills whatsoever and whines a lot, although the way they ended her and Jackson felt like they just panicked and pulled it out of nowhere.

Owen is absolutely awful and the way he treats women is vile. The way he constantly berated Christina for not 'giving him' children and calling her selfish, even though she made it perfectly clear from the start that she wasn't interested in having kids. He just assumed she'd change her mind and treated her like tit when she didn't. He did the same to Amelia, always getting nasty when she didn't want the things that he wanted. He seems to view women as possessions or things to 'fix', despite him having the most issues out of anyone.
Holy Crap!! I have plenty to look forward too, I'm loving this thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.