Grey's Anatomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made no sense and added nothing to any story.
It was like they were struggling for content so cobbled together all of the old footage of Teddy's life and threw some DeLuca in for good measure.

Reactions: 9
Worst episode since the musical one for me.
I laughed at some of the Owen stuff but other than that, it was boring. When it was halfway through I was hoping it was over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Worst episode since the musical one for me.
I laughed at some of the Owen stuff but other than that, it was boring. When it was halfway through I was hoping it was over 😂
Ah see this is probably an unpopular opinion but I quite like the musical episode!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It was like they were struggling for content so cobbled together all of the old footage of Teddy's life and threw some DeLuca in for good measure.
I felt like he featured in that episode more than he has that entire season

Reactions: 2
I am on series 12. This might sound horrible but I really can’t stand Meredith.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Isn't Teddy getting a spin off? Off to Google to see if I've dreamt this 😬

Yeah I lied but that Teddy episode was horrendous. I'd love her and Owen to just run off together.

Too much Teddy in that one. However I really hope that after the overload of Teddy/Owen drama (and general Teddy drama) the series can finally move on from it and leave it behind

what did everyone think of s17 ep9? I don’t know if it’s because I just don’t like teddy but I really didn’t like it. She does not need that much screen time IMO
I can’t stand Teddy. Owen is a fool to forgive her.

I also wish Maggie would duck off into the sunset and never come back. Never liked her or Teddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t stand Teddy. Owen is a fool to forgive her.

I also wish Maggie would duck off into the sunset and never come back. Never liked her or Teddy.
Yesss I agree with this! I know people don’t like Owen but she treated him like tit

I stopped watching at the beginning of the latest COVID season. It was too close to work last year but not sure whether to restart it now.

I stopped watching at the beginning of the latest COVID season. It was too close to work last year but not sure whether to restart it now.
I stopped watching because it was all too close to home, but I went back to it and I actually feel like it’s doing quite a good job of showing what healthcare workers have been put through. I would’ve (probably selfishly) preferred that they didn’t cover Covid but they have chosen to put the spotlight on what healthcare workers have been put through and I think they’ve done it quite well.

Now heading to Season 11 and I'm very tempted to skip to Season 17 to see how Covid has been handled, I've already watched 3 other
medical drama's which have covered covid. I only want to see a couple of episodes, I also want to know who this Maggie character is as
well.

Now heading to Season 11 and I'm very tempted to skip to Season 17 to see how Covid has been handled, I've already watched 3 other
medical drama's which have covered covid. I only want to see a couple of episodes, I also want to know who this Maggie character is as
well.
You've already met Maggie then - in the second last episode of season 10.
(I don't have encyclopedic knowledge of the show, I swear! It came up in conversation lately!)

I'd say don't skip forward because you'll be preoccupied with looking out for past cast members etc.

Edited to add, I just reread your post and realised my reply re Maggie makes v little sense! I really dislike the character but her introduction to the show was interesting from what I remember 🙂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Yesss I agree with this! I know people don’t like Owen but she treated him like tit
I really wanted Owen and Amelia to go the distance, although I do like her with Link so guess it all worked out.

I like Owen but that could just be bias as the actor is a fellow Scot 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Reactions: 3
You've already met Maggie then - in the second last episode of season 10.
(I don't have encyclopedic knowledge of the show, I swear! It came up in conversation lately!)

I'd say don't skip forward because you'll be preoccupied with looking out for past cast members etc.

Edited to add, I just reread your post and realised my reply re Maggie makes v little sense! I really dislike the character but her introduction to the show was interesting from what I remember 🙂
I'm now on season 11 episode 2 and yes Maggie is there and what a witch she is, she's also adopted and I've just
found out who her real parents are, OH BOY!!!! If people are whinging about her in Season 17 it means I have 6
seasons of this character to put up with.

I had looked it up on the IMDB a while back so I knew she was coming but forgot which season :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
what did everyone think of s17 ep9? I don’t know if it’s because I just don’t like teddy but I really didn’t like it. She does not need that much screen time IMO
I’ve tried watching it 4 times so far.... I’ve fallen asleep each time 🤦🏻‍♀️ Blaming my covid jab but it’s dullllll.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.