Grey's Anatomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just gone past the lesbian storyline, I saw this coming after that kiss in the elevator.

Now I understand why people say don't get too attached to the characters! Now we have
some English actress in the mix, bloody hell!!!

Now halfway through season 5.

Yep they should have stopped after the plane crash but definitely stopped after Derek’s death. It has been boring since then.

Reactions: 2
Yep they should have stopped after the plane crash but definitely stopped after Derek’s death. It has been boring since then.
It was meant to end previously however Shonda turned the ending into a storyline, no one has ever confirmed which storyline it was though.

I personally still love it, I watch it on my firestick so I’m up to date with America.

Gutted there’s another break so no episode this Thursday 😫

Reactions: 3
Season 18 confirmed!!!!
I must say I’m shocked as I genuinely thought this was the end, I think maybe season 18 will be the final season to end it properly away from the COVID storyline

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Season 18 confirmed!!!!
I must say I’m shocked as I genuinely thought this was the end, I think maybe season 18 will be the final season to end it properly away from the COVID storyline
I’m not shocked tbh, I think like you say they’ve probably thought if they can do another season as the final season they can bring it back to the Greys we love and give it a final series tbh! I’m really pleased 😍

Reactions: 5
Really hoping everything is tied up in a nice little bow if it is going to be the final season.

And see some of the old faces. I feel like it can't be greys ending without Sandra oh popping back in 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Really hoping everything is tied up in a nice little bow if it is going to be the final season.

And see some of the old faces. I feel like it can't be greys ending without Sandra oh popping back in 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Oh my days, this would be amazing! I miss Cristina so much, she was one of my favourites

I am on season 8. Second time watching, first time I think I only ever made it to season 13/14 maybe? Looking forward to getting to those seasons as I won't have a clue what happens :)

• Heart
I'm hoping for a time hop for season 18 so it's not covid heavy again. Even though I don't mind the covid stuff but it be good to move the story on a bit like all the kids a bit older. If mer is with anyone in particular and some flash backs or something but I can't see how season 18 will work if its just more covid, blm and a somesort of terrible accident as usual.

Reactions: 4
I am on season 8. Second time watching, first time I think I only ever made it to season 13/14 maybe? Looking forward to getting to those seasons as I won't have a clue what happens :)
I'm 3 seasons behind you and for me it's the first time around.... I can understand why it's worth watching again, loving it.

• Heart
I'm 3 seasons behind you and for me it's the first time around.... I can understand why it's worth watching again, loving it.
I loved it first time but then I just kind of got lost with where I was so gave up :( it’s such a good programme, I love the fact there’s loads of seasons too so always something to watch. Its so addictive!

Reactions: 1
So this means you have nothing else to watch at the moment.
Not really. Line of duty ended, I’ve tried other series but can’t really find anything else to get into at the moment, and it’s good to have on in the background

I’m currently watching series 17 as it’s broadcast, and also series 1 again...
I had been watching series 17 as broadcast until the last few weeks as well need to catch up! I’m upto the Teddy episode and I can’t wait until the one after due to the old character in it. I stopped as I have an exam next week so was revising whilst revising I restarted it from s1 and now I’m upto s9 😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.