Grey's Anatomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RE: this season I don’t think anyone knows what’s going on. Though I’m hopeful because like others have said, I wouldn’t want it to end when it’s been a season based around covid and besides the beach scenes there’s been no major drama greys style which there normally is!
DF640575-B758-4BED-BFD1-0214C2E97FC4.jpeg

It’s really annoying me that they don’t seem to have made a decision. I’m sure the actors and crew would like to know if they need new jobs!
I’m very torn personally - I think it’s has its day and a lot of the new series is repetitive. The Covid aspect has been interesting but it’s limiting the old storylines, surgeries, drama etc. I do think it needs to end now, but this doesn’t feel like the strongest series to end on.
Although I do think if Ellen goes it needs to end because doing it without her would just be awful. I mean I feel like I’m IN now, I’m invested, I’ll watch because I’ve stuck with it until now so I might as well. But I’m nowhere near as attached to it as I used to be. Haven’t forgiven them for Alex Karev personally 🤣

Reactions: 13
Yeah, the Alex thing BROKE me. And I cannot hack Maggie and Amelia.

Reactions: 8
I know right?!? Just all those years of making his character develop and grow ruined for a quick exit! I don’t mind Amelia but Maggie can do one!

Reactions: 8
I love Amelia but I just never warmed to Maggie, she’s always just a bit wet.
And if we’re on about not forgiving the writers, I haven’t forgiven them for Lexi, and that was 9 seasons ago 😂

Reactions: 9
I love Amelia but I just never warmed to Maggie, she’s always just a bit wet.
And if we’re on about not forgiving the writers, I haven’t forgiven them for Lexi, and that was 9 seasons ago 😂
At least she had a proper storyline and a dramatic, emotional ending. Although I will never be over McSteamy 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I do wonder if they will kill off meredith with covid if they decide to end it. Would be a very dramatic end.

Reactions: 2
I'm lost without Grey's Anatomy. I literally binge-watched the whole 16 series in a few months. I miss almost all the staff who have left, especially:

Alex
Yang
Torres
George
Sloan
Lexie
Arizona
I hated losing them all :(:mad:

I'm lost without Grey's Anatomy. I literally binge-watched the whole 16 series in a few months. I miss almost all the staff who have left, especially:

Alex
Yang
Torres
George
Sloan
Lexie
Arizona
I hated losing them all :(:mad:
And Addison! She was awesome 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Maybe it's a bad idea for me to read this thread, I'm on season 2, well at least I know what's coming.

• Haha
I watched up to season 10 and then stopped during lockdown I started again and I'm on season 13 for the 1st time but Maggie is awful I can't stand her character at all she is just too much all the time. The way she was with Richard and she is so selfish. The way she was with her adoptive mother. Ugh. She ruins the show for me. I find it hard to watch when she is around. Amelia is a close 2nd for my hate. I can see why Derek had nothing to do with her for years god talk about a big pain in the hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I watched up to season 10 and then stopped during lockdown I started again and I'm on season 13 for the 1st time but Maggie is awful I can't stand her character at all she is just too much all the time. The way she was with Richard and she is so selfish. The way she was with her adoptive mother. Ugh. She ruins the show for me. I find it hard to watch when she is around. Amelia is a close 2nd for my hate. I can see why Derek had nothing to do with her for years god talk about a big pain in the hole.
I got used to Amelia, but Maggie is just too intense and full of herself.

Nearly at the end of Season 2, at this point some of the scenes are dragging, no wonder the batteries
need replacing in the remote control, skipping 10 seconds at a time.......Don't panic, I'm sticking with
it, got a feeling someone is going to die at the end of the season...

If you get the chance, I really recommend watching Private Practice. It’s the spin off from Addison leaving, very good and gripping in general, but it also gives a back story on Amelia!!

Reactions: 6
If you get the chance, I really recommend watching Private Practice. It’s the spin off from Addison leaving, very good and gripping in general, but it also gives a back story on Amelia!!
Where can I watch this in the U.K.? I can’t find it anywhere!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.