Grey's Anatomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I miss Arizona and Callie so much.

Since Alex left, it definitely isn’t the same... even worse since lexi and mcsteamy left, but having spend 4 months of my life watching not much else I feel invested and like I need to know what happens. I do hope that series 17 is the last, in a way, as I don’t want to have to watch another one after this one!!

Reactions: 5
I’ve just got to the season where mcdreamy dies which I’ve never seen before, I think previously I stopped after the plane crash and honestly it’s so sad now I feel like stopping again 🤣 I haven’t seen any past this though so I wanna keep watching bit I’ll lose it when karev goes because I heard the spoilers 😭

Reactions: 3
I’ve watched it all the way through 5 times in the last 3 years. There will never be another tv series like it but I think it’s had it’s day now, I’m finding it harder to watch as the season goes on. Seasons 1-11 are the best

Reactions: 2
It's on Disney plus isn't it? So glad I found this thread. I love Grey's but stopped watching it after the plane crash and now I just read spoilers and cry lol

Ah no way!!!! Darn, I have prime 😭
Private Practice is on Amazon, I looked it up because I'm interested myself but I will have to give that a miss because I don't do
Amazon video or prime.

Reactions: 1
I’ve watched it all the way through 5 times in the last 3 years. There will never be another tv series like it but I think it’s had it’s day now, I’m finding it harder to watch as the season goes on. Seasons 1-11 are the best
I started on Chicago Med when I finished Grey's anatomy as I was bereft :p . It took about 3 episodes to settle into it but then I was hooked. Not quite Grey's but really good all the same.

I started on Chicago Med when I finished Grey's anatomy as I was bereft :p . It took about 3 episodes to settle into it but then I was hooked. Not quite Grey's but really good all the same.
Loving Chicago Med, thanks for mentioning that because I need to catch up on the latest episode on Sky Go, I forgot what night it's on.

I binge-watched Chicago Med in a few weeks and I'm now on Chicago Fire. Very addictive it is too

Reactions: 4
I binge-watched Chicago Med in a few weeks and I'm now on Chicago Fire. Very addictive it is too
I watched it when it first started, I had however binge a the previous season just because "I could" plus the new season was delayed.

I'm about to finish season 2 of Greys.... OH the drama!

Reactions: 1
I feel like the hayday of the show is kinda over now. Honestly can't like Maggie at all she is like a child. I do want meridith to get better and live a long alzeimhers free life but they need to wrap up the show now. 17 seasons is good going at this stage.

Reactions: 6
Tbh after the plane crash the show went downhill, there were still some decent story lines after this (the Nicole Herman story for example), but overall the show lost its appeal (which frankly was always difficult with so many seasons). Having said that - the OTT political stuff aside - I actually kinda enjoy this season more than the last couple, but maybe it's because I like more downbeat plots.

I do agree that the series should end soon, but I dont feel like this season would make a fitting final season.

Reactions: 5
Tbh after the plane crash the show went downhill, there were still some decent story lines after this (the Nicole Herman story for example), but overall the show lost its appeal (which frankly was always difficult with so many seasons). Having said that - the OTT political stuff aside - I actually kinda enjoy this season more than the last couple, but maybe it's because I like more downbeat plots.

I do agree that the series should end soon, but I dont feel like this season would make a fitting final season.
i’ll be seriously annoyed if this is the last season, I think it would be so disappointing to end on a covid season because the show deserves better

Reactions: 7
Maybe a shorter season 18 with maybe a time jump too could help deal with it not being completely COVID-19. It could help.

Also I hate how Owen always gets the short straw with women they always do him dirty.

Maybe a shorter season 18 with maybe a time jump too could help deal with it not being completely COVID-19. It could help.

Also I hate how Owen always gets the short straw with women they always do him dirty.
Tbh Owen’s past behaviour with women he kinda deserves it. I liked him and Amelia together actually but I way prefer Amelia and Link.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.