Grey's Anatomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if anyone else is interested, New Amsterdam is also a really good medical drama and really gripping, its very much like earlier seasons of greys.

i have given up with greys now, who knows maybe one day i’ll go back to it, but will dip in to thread to see whats going on 😆

to the ones who have just started, enjoy the ride!!
Oooh I love New Amsterdam! Max is awesome. I hope it’s back on soon for the new series 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6
if anyone else is interested, New Amsterdam is also a really good medical drama and really gripping, its very much like earlier seasons of greys.

i have given up with greys now, who knows maybe one day i’ll go back to it, but will dip in to thread to see whats going on 😆

to the ones who have just started, enjoy the ride!!
I've seen all the episodes, did that a couple of months ago before my ER binge, it's really worth a look, I enjoyed it.
(I watched the whole lot on NOWTV)

Last edited:
I’m all up to date with Grey’s - I won’t spoil anything for anyone.....but I will say that even with the issues I have with it sometimes, the one thing they do REALLY well is cast the actors for the patients and their families. People who pop up for one episode in a tragic accident or losing a loved one or suffering, and you get all drawn in and emotional with them, and then never see them again!
I felt that this week especially!

Reactions: 1
In case you don't know I started up a thread on Medical Shows a while back.

I started rewatching this when it went onto Disney, this is my 4th time watching it and it still makes me cry like it’s the first time I’m watching it!! I’m trying to get my sister to watch it for the first time so we can FaceTime and get her first reactions from it 🤣
I think I might not watch the new season on now tv until there is a few more eps so I can binge it

I started rewatching this when it went onto Disney, this is my 4th time watching it and it still makes me cry like it’s the first time I’m watching it!! I’m trying to get my sister to watch it for the first time so we can FaceTime and get her first reactions from it 🤣
I think I might not watch the new season on now tv until there is a few more eps so I can binge it
Oh wow, 4th time, I'm impressed, I've done the same with a few shows.

Thankfully I can watch Disney plus on my NowTv dongle so I have the option of TV and Tablet.

Last edited:
Yes it was the dad who made me think it this week, but I remember a few from over the years who have really got me 😢😢

Same

We spent time in hospital a few months ago. The fear I had was horrible & my daughter was sick I could only video call my partner & it was terrifying. It was such a well acted & relatable scene.

• Heart
Oh my god. Get ready for a full on rollercoaster of emotions. I wish I could watch it for the first time again. Please report back x
I'm on episode 5 of the the very short first season, 13 is normal but 9? anyway I'm enjoying the show, the format seems just fine.

I've managed to complete the first season and I am "Clapping"

Anyway now the show has settled down and the characters have been established I can say
I'm going to enjoy this show. However I'm going to take my time and string this out for a
while because it's part of the new channel on Disney plus so there isn't a rush to watch it.

For the moment I'm going to watch something else then kick off on the second season.

I've managed to complete the first season and I am "Clapping"

Anyway now the show has settled down and the characters have been established I can say
I'm going to enjoy this show. However I'm going to take my time and string this out for a
while because it's part of the new channel on Disney plus so there isn't a rush to watch it.

For the moment I'm going to watch something else then kick off on the second season.
All I can say is, don’t get too attached to any of the characters!

I am so envious you get to experience it all for the first time

Reactions: 6
All I can say is, don’t get too attached to any of the characters!

I am so envious you get to experience it all for the first time
I find it cool that we live in an age when you can just stream
an old TV show instead of spending shitloads of cash on a DVD
boxset.

Reactions: 3
I find it cool that we live in an age when you can just stream
an old TV show instead of spending shitloads of cash on a DVD
boxset.
100%. I watched it for the first time starting at the beginning of the most recent English lockdown and finished s16 a few weeks back. I have never binge watched like that!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
100%. I watched it for the first time starting at the beginning of the most recent English lockdown and finished s16 a few weeks back. I have never binge watched like that!
It was the same with me when I watched "ER", it was a first for me to watch a show that ran for 15 seasons. Watching Greys will possibly be the
second long running show I've binged on since getting the new streaming technologies.

I LOVE Greys. I’ve watch it all about 6 times (maybe up to season 12) but the last few seasons haven’t been as good I don’t think. I read that Ellen Pompeo is leaving after the current season, I can’t see it working without her.

what’s everyone’s think of this latest season, I really don’t want to watch it be centred around covid! I get it’s “realistic” but I like TV to be escapism, albeit a sad one🙈

I LOVE Greys. I’ve watch it all about 6 times (maybe up to season 12) but the last few seasons haven’t been as good I don’t think. I read that Ellen Pompeo is leaving after the current season, I can’t see it working without her.

what’s everyone’s think of this latest season, I really don’t want to watch it be centred around covid! I get it’s “realistic” but I like TV to be escapism, albeit a sad one🙈
I feel like this will be the last season OR they’ll do a reduced season (8/10 eps) that isn’t about COVID. This season has been “good”...
mainly because of all the returns
... but so depressing. The outside world is bad enough and I get that they couldn’t avoid it but I want hospital drama not covid drama.

I just don’t want it to end like this - a show that has gone on for so long deserves better.

I agree, its my comfort series and I’ll always stick it on in the background or when I’m bored but I never rewatch past season 12😂 I don’t know why I just kinda switch off.
This current season is good, every episode is based around covid, I appreciate it highlights lots of issues but when you’ve had a year of the news and covid, it can be draining watching your fav tv show and hearing about it then.
I’m hoping they do one more season as I’ll be gutted if they end it on a covid season

Reactions: 2
I watch the current series as background noise which is sad as I used to love sitting down to watch each episode properly.

I'd be gutted if this season was the last with no proper send off
I'd atleast want a Sandra oh cameo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.