Grey's Anatomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love Kate been watching private practice gets much better just have to plow through. Not keen on violet at all for a therapist she is judgy and needs to take a chill pill. I'm only on season 2 but I dunno I think she will probably on get worse. Naomi seems a bit full on too not sure on her yet. I don't like how the southern one calls addison montgomery kinda cheapens the excellence of addie.

Reactions: 1
Enjoyed episode 3 just to see Addison had a few tears at the end of the episode. But it's all very woke now the dialogue. Don't like any of the junior doctors either they come of as idiots.

Reactions: 2
Enjoyed episode 3 just to see Addison had a few tears at the end of the episode. But it's all very woke now the dialogue. Don't like any of the junior doctors either they come of as idiots.
Where are you watching this x

There is a private fb group that is posting the new episodes. It's literally called greys anatomy UK and u have to request to be a member
I get the series pass on I-tunes for just over 30€, which is expensive but worth it.
I don’t mind some of the junior doctors/interns, as they are quite good characters and there is a lot of shape, size, colour and religious diversity among them. I like Helm, as it’s rare to see a bigger lady on screen who isn’t just the fat bedt friend, she’s actually fairly competent.
The dialogue feels very forced/unnatural, as I have mentioned before, like it is being shoe-horned into the episode and presented to the audience with a big flashing neon sign telling us to pay attention to the issue and how to fix it!
seeing Carina in yesterday’s episode made me remember her brother, Andrea/Andrew, who I thought was a great character and very good for Meredith as he worshipped her, was soft, sweet and gentle to counterbalance her dark and twisty side, while being an excellent surgeon, good with kids and rather pretty to look at!
Seeing Addison Montgomery again was great, she’s still got it! I loved all the rumour-mongering ( She was married to Dr Shepherd-what, at the same time as Meredith Grey? etc…) as that felt very true to life and loved Addison at the end with Meredith and her family. That also felt very organic and natural, like the early seasons of the show.
I have changed my mind about how I want the show to end!
I think Hayes and Meredith make great friends. They both have dark and twisty/gallows humour, are single parents and are both very dedicated to and good at their jobs. Him bringing her coffee was sweet and their chat was reminiscent of old episodes too. I enjoy his warmth, smile and the way he gets Meredith, I hope their friendship grows and deepens.
Link and Jo are almost certainly going to end up together, as he is technically the one who adopted Luna, I believe. I can see Amelia moving to Minnesota full-time and having Scout for weekends/holidays…
Meredith can get together with the Scott guy, and maybe Hayes and Meghan ( Owen’s sister) can become a thing, as they seem like they would be a good match!

Making my way through private practise and wow is violet unlikeable

Reactions: 3
Making my way through private practise and wow is violet unlikeable
I'm on Season 3 right now, watched about 9 episodes today, Violet is
a character I'm not keen on. Naomi is the one who is getting on my nerves
right now, plus she is a hypocrite!!

I'm really enjoying this show and I will be pissed when I've run out of
episodes.

I'm on Season 3 right now, watched about 9 episodes today, Violet is
a character I'm not keen on. Naomi is the one who is getting on my nerves
right now, plus she is a hypocrite!!

I'm really enjoying this show and I will be pissed when I've run out of
episodes.
I'm very close behind you by a couple of episodes. Ya I meant to mention naomi as well I dunno violets character just annoys me slightly more cos alot of stuff she should stay out of but yet there she is with her moral compass not being very non judgmental or unbiased. Naomi is a terrible character and gets away with so much stuff but yet acts as though she is holyier than thou.

I'm very close behind you by a couple of episodes. Ya I meant to mention naomi as well I dunno violets character just annoys me slightly more cos alot of stuff she should stay out of but yet there she is with her moral compass not being very non judgmental or unbiased. Naomi is a terrible character and gets away with so much stuff but yet acts as though she is holyier than thou.
I agree on both counts!!

Reactions: 1
Sheldon is my favourite character
Have to admit Sheldon is a great character, wasn't sure at first but at this stage
of the show the character has developed well, I just adore Addison.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.