Grey's Anatomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Greys just needs to end now, it’s gone so downhill. It’s my fave show and I can’t even watch it lol

Reactions: 3
I say it every year but I really think this will be the last.
I have heard that this will definitely be the last Season. I have some ideas about what might happen, and have decided what I want the last scene to be: Meredith at a bar, starting a relationship with a love interest ( at the moment it is Hayes, but that could change). I still love Meredith, and am very invested in Jo and Amelia’s stories too. What happened to Alex is unforgivable, and I loved George. Callie was also great!

Reactions: 2
Same. It's my all time fave and it used to be amazing. WHY did it have to go bad? 😭😭😭😭😭 too traumatising lol
The issues they addressed used to be done more subtly, with neat parallels to the characters’ dilemmas/situations ( the rape victim who had the same shoes as Meredith, Cristina who’s just had an abortion having to deal with a really difficult pregnancy of multiples...) now it’s in your face and really obvious ( Black Lives Matter, Covid victims…). Yes, these topics are really important and should definitely be discussed, but they should be presented and then the viewer can decide for themselves what course of action should be taken, not have it presented to them!
Most of the characters should have been fired several times over for breaking rules, corrupting trials, covering stuff up…

Reactions: 8
The issues they addressed used to be done more subtly, with neat parallels to the characters’ dilemmas/situations ( the rape victim who had the same shoes as Meredith, Cristina who’s just had an abortion having to deal with a really difficult pregnancy of multiples...) now it’s in your face and really obvious ( Black Lives Matter, Covid victims…). Yes, these topics are really important and should definitely be discussed, but they should be presented and then the viewer can decide for themselves what course of action should be taken, not have it presented to them!
Most of the characters should have been fired several times over for breaking rules, corrupting trials, covering stuff up…
This is exactly it, you’ve put it really well. It used to be done somewhat subtly and felt like it fit in with the overall storyline, and now these ‘issues’ that they’re addressing are just shoved in your face as if you’re an idiot that won’t notice it otherwise

Reactions: 8
I am on Greys Anatomy season 4 and briefly switched to Private Practice and now I'm preferring it haha!

Reactions: 1
I am on Greys Anatomy season 4 and briefly switched to Private Practice and now I'm preferring it haha!
I couldn’t get into Private Practice at all. The talking elevator thing bugged the heck out of me and the characters were hard to keep straight, as they were all underwhelming/less than memorable. I love Kate Walsh as Addison Montgomery though!
I think the latest ( and allegedly last) season has started. I usually watch on I-tunes, getting the ep the day after it airs in the US. Will investigate and see if I can afford the series pass which is about 30€ for 25-ish episodes, which is cheaper than paying 2-3€ per episode.

Considering I didn't like half the cast, I finished Private Practice last night and I feel oddly sad about it! I love Addision ofc, but seeing Amelia's backstory really helped me understand her in Greys. I still maintain that Cooper is a giant man baby but I also fell in love with Charlotte's growth over the series. Pete and Violet were both dicks and they deserved each other.

Looking forward to seeing Addison return to Greys - I haven't really been that fussed about watching it but I'll have to tune in to see what's happened to her since PP.

Considering I didn't like half the cast, I finished Private Practice last night and I feel oddly sad about it! I love Addision ofc, but seeing Amelia's backstory really helped me understand her in Greys. I still maintain that Cooper is a giant man baby but I also fell in love with Charlotte's growth over the series. Pete and Violet were both dicks and they deserved each other.

Looking forward to seeing Addison return to Greys - I haven't really been that fussed about watching it but I'll have to tune in to see what's happened to her since PP.
Yes, the only reason I was tempted to see it was for Amelia’s storyline, as I love her character and think the actress who plays her must have really knocked it out of the park. All the others seemed awful ( Pete, Violet and Cooper especially) but am excited to have Addison back on Grey’s. Her speciality is gynaecology/neonatal/paeds, right?

Reactions: 2
I couldn’t get into Private Practice at all. The talking elevator thing bugged the heck out of me and the characters were hard to keep straight, as they were all underwhelming/less than memorable. I love Kate Walsh as Addison Montgomery though!
I think the latest ( and allegedly last) season has started. I usually watch on I-tunes, getting the ep the day after it airs in the US. Will investigate and see if I can afford the series pass which is about 30€ for 25-ish episodes, which is cheaper than paying 2-3€ per episode.
Don’t pay for it! I watch it on a website called soap2day - I’ll share a link for this weeks episode if you/anyone want. I’ve watched it Friday mornings (UK) that way for years and the quality is great 😊

Yes, the only reason I was tempted to see it was for Amelia’s storyline, as I love her character and think the actress who plays her must have really knocked it out of the park. All the others seemed awful ( Pete, Violet and Cooper especially) but am excited to have Addison back on Grey’s. Her speciality is gynaecology/neonatal/paeds, right?
double board certified remember?! 😂 OBGYN and foetal surgeon

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don’t pay for it! I watch it on a website called soap2day - I’ll share a link for this weeks episode if you/anyone want. I’ve watched it Friday mornings (UK) that way for years and the quality is great 😊
I just paid the 3€ for the first episode, as it’s 35€ for the Season Pass, gulp! This Season had better have 27 or more eps to make it worthwhile! I would very much appreciate a link to the viewing service you mentioned, thank you!

I just paid the 3€ for the first episode, as it’s 35€ for the Season Pass, gulp! This Season had better have 27 or more eps to make it worthwhile! I would very much appreciate a link to the viewing service you mentioned, thank you!
Eeek that’s a lot! I’ll post a link on here Friday morning 🤍

Just my theory on greys anatomy. Even though Cristina sent mcwidow for mer I think they work better as friends with a deep understanding of loss and love and wanting to protect there children. It's unfair they didn't let us see there relationship but I'm expecting flashbacks this season. I think Hayes will get with owens sister. Mer and this nick guy I really like together he has mcdreamy qualities the outdoor stuff and pulling back from work. Mer and de luca was a mismatch for me due to the age difference and the mer being a superior surgeon to him they didn't have an equal footing. Amelia will end up moving to mineasotta cos she is all about the work and I'd say link will end up staying with the baby and eventually getting with Jo. Literally don't care about the baby doctors nothing to say about them. Excited to see where addisons story will go I'm sure she will mentor Jo. Not sure about Bailey or Richard what will happen.

Is anyone else a bit sick of Meredith being the saviour of medicine? Just gets a bit much sometimes 😂

Reactions: 5
Just started rewatch private practise I only watched the 1st season first time round so interested to see how it will affect my opinion of amelia

Just started rewatch private practise I only watched the 1st season first time round so interested to see how it will affect my opinion of amelia
I’m a couple of episodes into season 3, no Amelia until the end of this season but I’m really enjoying it

I'm enjoying this show for the first time, in between episodes of the new seasons of "The Resident" and "New Amsterdam"

The return of
Kate Walsh
last night made me realize just how bad the current cast is.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.