Grey's Anatomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooo yes!! I’ve always wanted to watch and wondered why it wasn’t on Disney is greys is. Glad I can finally watch x

Reactions: 1
I’m watching it as we speak 🤣 trying to get as much as possible in before Greys is back with Addison and believe it’s really good for understanding Amelia

AH Bollocks, I bought the first season from Amazon.... Bastards!!

New Amsterdam is the only Medical Drama running at the moment, this new season is cool.
Get disney back!!! I want to watch New Amsterdam

Last edited:
I’ve just started watching Chicago med, I do like it so far. I don’t like how sometimes they’ll be worried about a patient but it isn’t wrapped up and they never mention it again

I’m watching it as we speak 🤣 trying to get as much as possible in before Greys is back with Addison and believe it’s really good for understanding Amelia

Get disney back!!! I want to watch New Amsterdam
I will wait till there is a special offer, they should keep Private Practice for quite a while.

• Heart
Good news. My Disney sub is still active for a few more days so I'm watching private practice, very good show.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have had a pretty dull month being ill and I have chronic insomnia which helped out 🤣 I literally refused to watch anything else, even YouTube and TikTok, until I had finished! That was some dedication!
Very impressive! Best show ever

• Heart
Loving Private Practice, brilliant show.
It took me a while to get into it but I’m glad I persevered! Just finished it all and I enjoyed it, I bloody love Charlotte, think Amelia is a brilliant character played so well and will always adore Addison, even when she’s an idiot! Violet and Naomi can get in the bin though.

Reactions: 3
I started it just over a year ago the start of september, on episode 15 of s17 so think i'm gonna finish it tonight! i thought i was finishing in time for the new season to realise it doesn't even come out in the uk till next year🙃I would've finished it sooner but izzie's storyline when she was ill triggered me back in november and it it didn't help we was in lockdown and i had nothing else to think about🤣then when i started again in january the plane crash episode had made me so sad so i had to stop watching for a while again until march🤣watching greys is not all fun and games sometimes hahahaha

I'm into season 4 now on Greys and I'm enjoying it but its so over dramatic it makes me cringe sometimes! Some of the acting choices (or maybe the writing) - it just doesn't feel like mature, smart people would say or do some of these things.

But its great entertainment!

Reactions: 2
Also loving Private Practice, almost finished s4.

LOVE Addison (Kate Walsh is such a fox 😍) and Charlotte (best character growth). Also like Sheldon and Fife.

Cooper annoys me the most, I think he can just be so nasty. Naomi also irritates me.

• Heart

LOVE Addison (Kate Walsh is such a fox 😍) and Charlotte (best character growth). Also like Sheldon and Fife.

Cooper annoys me the most, I think he can just be so nasty. Naomi also irritates me.
agree re: Charlotte and Naomi! But looooooove Coop

Naomi, violet and Sam are sooooo preachy.

Just watched the new episode…
I thought I wanted Mer and Mcwidow together but her and Nick have so much chemistry. Their scenes were about the only thing I enjoyed about the ep, other than Megan being back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.