Gregory Gaige Disney Influencer and professional beggar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He quoted Rihanna lyrics and talked about the music video. Then also said the f word, but he’s hardly homophobic is he?
You may want to refresh your memory with the tweets at the start of this thread?

Reactions: 1
I for one find him so fake! Wanted to be the Disney poster boy and buddied up to that west wing guy, who was obviously the bigger influencer to get more people to follow him.

Then when west wing stops hanging round with him (probably realised he was being used), some big scandal breaks and Disney dumped him! Which you have to admit they did because they don’t like bullies or discrimination and he said some HORRIBLE things and blames everybody for his decisions.

Then he PROVES he was never really a Disney fan by purging and selling everything Disney related, and now is tagging every company he can think of to work with him so he can pay for his new flat. It’s just crazy really.

Reactions: 5
I for one find him so fake! Wanted to be the Disney poster boy and buddied up to that west wing guy, who was obviously the bigger influencer to get more people to follow him.

Then when west wing stops hanging round with him (probably realised he was being used),
His new insta bestie Sarah will be next, wonder when she will realise the only person Greg loves is Greg

Then when west wing stops hanging round with him (probably realised he was being used)

Then he PROVES he was never really a Disney fan by purging and selling everything Disney related, and now is tagging every company he can think of to work with him so he can pay for his new flat.
I think Greg stopped hanging around the west wing because he copied him literally all the time. And after going to DLP together that must have been stressful. 😂

He has a load of Disney tattoos so I find it hard to believe he’s not a genuine Disney fan just cause he’s downsizing. You can’t pay for a mortgage by selling some Disney stuff, he’s getting rid of soft toys and crap that a 30 year old doesn’t need so it’s safe to say he’s grown up.

I think Greg stopped hanging around the west wing because he copied him literally all the time. And after going to DLP together that must have been stressful. 😂

He has a load of Disney tattoos so I find it hard to believe he’s not a genuine Disney fan just cause he’s downsizing. You can’t pay for a mortgage by selling some Disney stuff, he’s getting rid of soft toys and crap that a 30 year old doesn’t need so it’s safe to say he’s grown up.
Ahhhh I’m pretty sure there was more to it than that 😂 and if anything it looks like it was more the other way round and the west wing was the original one?

Ughhhh yeah he must regret those tattoos now. This growing up has been very sudden though hasn’t it, like overnight sudden. Almost like he can’t bear to look at his Disney stuff anymore

Don’t really get when you mean copying Lucy love? Surely if the blokes were always together doing everything together they are likely going to have to same content in their posts?

Also I kinda agree with Rayne on this one. The west wing had so many followers already, he has all the big California influencer friends and has been all over the world to Disney, and is at D23 now. So why would he need to “copy” anything. Looking at the guys profile he is a big collector and still is.

I find Greg’s stuff, well to put it bluntly....all about Greg. Can’t even take a picture of something without him in it. Hence I think he maybe saw WW as a threat to his being a big brand name so decided to go solo. Maybe that’s why he’s now latched onto Sarah.. less of a threat to steal his thunder? Just one guys opinion but hey ho that’s how I see it that’s all. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Don’t really get when you mean copying Lucy love? Surely if the blokes were always together doing everything together they are likely going to have to same content in their posts?

Also I kinda agree with Rayne on this one. The west wing had so many followers already, he has all the big California influencer friends and has been all over the world to Disney, and is at D23 now. So why would he need to “copy” anything. Looking at the guys profile he is a big collector and still is.

I find Greg’s stuff, well to put it bluntly....all about Greg. Can’t even take a picture of something without him in it. Hence I think he maybe saw WW as a threat to his being a big brand name so decided to go solo. Maybe that’s why he’s now latched onto Sarah.. less of a threat to steal his thunder? Just one guys opinion but hey ho that’s how I see it that’s all. 🤷🏻‍♂️

A friend of a friend sent me these screenshots and I mean, the proof is in the pudding. And this is all after they stopped hanging out as well.

If you look at this stuff, you see Greg posts it months or days before WW does. For that Hsamuel sponsored post WW even copied the exact hashtags Greg used 🤷‍♀️

I don’t see the harm in Greg’s Instagram page being about him because it’s his page?
A3BDC443-516D-4060-BE48-726CCF5C82BD.jpeg BE98D23E-F751-4E43-B8CC-E88FC691F818.jpeg 3ACDF8F7-A177-4804-A993-F41B0C28359A.jpeg

• Haha
That Winnie the Pooh post (and I’ve seen plenty of people posing like this) was inspired straight from the movie! Some of the others like the China town one are nothing alike and are reaching a bit.

Even one of Greg’s own friends is constantly doing those fake clipart Disney edits on his pictures.

I’ve seen plenty of bloggers doing the exact same posts and content. With millions of posts done everyday I don’t feel anyone has completely unique content these days, especially when the subject matter (in this case Disney) is so popular.

They defo didn’t fall out due to copying issues. Maybe that was a small part of it; but I wouldn’t say the main reason.

Reactions: 2
I met him a few years ago when he was in his 20's. For everyone who says he's narcissistic, self obsessed, vain etc, well all I can say is that's absolutely the impression I got back then. He oozed "I'm so cute and special" from every pore. People can change, so it's possible he is no longer like this, but I haven't seen anything on his social media that would convince me of that.

Reactions: 4
A friend of a friend sent me these screenshots and I mean, the proof is in the pudding. And this is all after they stopped hanging out as well.

If you look at this stuff, you see Greg posts it months or days before WW does. For that Hsamuel sponsored post WW even copied the exact hashtags Greg used 🤷‍♀️

I don’t see the harm in Greg’s Instagram page being about him because it’s his page?
View attachment 35632View attachment 35633View attachment 35634
Wow some are those are massively reaching. The China town one is a picture of Greg with a fake photoshopped dragon and westwings picture is a Donald Duck plush? Although Greg does have the personality of a stuffed toy so I can see the comparison there.
And as for the watch they both got given the same item to promote, and westwings is literally just a pic of the watch? So what if the hashtags are the same they probably got told which hashtags to use by the company.

I much prefer westwings pics to gregs, he’s a Disney collector and his pics are much more enjoyable than seeing someone’s face in every single picture which is basically all gregs account is

Wow some are those are massively reaching. The China town one is a picture of Greg with a fake photoshopped dragon and westwings picture is a Donald Duck plush? Although Greg does have the personality of a stuffed toy so I can see the comparison there.
And as for the watch they both got given the same item to promote, and westwings is literally just a pic of the watch? So what if the hashtags are the same they probably got told which hashtags to use by the company.

I much prefer westwings pics to gregs, he’s a Disney collector and his pics are much more enjoyable than seeing someone’s face in every single picture which is basically all gregs account is
I think the point is Greg took a picture in the exact spot sitting on the same thing just days before WW went and took a photo of his Donald there.

The hashtags don’t make sense. Why would they want him to tag #blackpanther when the watch he was promoting was a spider man watch? I don’t buy that at all. Greg’s was a black panther watch and it’s clear those tags have been duplicated.

Then there’s also this...
7CAD3480-CB9F-43E5-9DD4-524F3A8096C3.jpeg 3BB836E6-3612-4A5F-9D8D-3FCC61850884.jpeg

If you want to delude yourself into believing WW doesn’t LITERALLY copy other bloggers (including his ex bf) then I feel for you.

I think the point is Greg took a picture in the exact spot sitting on the same thing just days before WW went and took a photo of his Donald there.

The hashtags don’t make sense. Why would they want him to tag #blackpanther when the watch he was promoting was a spider man watch? I don’t buy that at all. Greg’s was a black panther watch and it’s clear those tags have been duplicated.

Then there’s also this...
View attachment 35684View attachment 35685

If you want to delude yourself into believing WW doesn’t LITERALLY copy other bloggers (including his ex bf) then I feel for you.
So? You can barely see what Donald is sat on?

You’re getting yourself very worked up about Greg allegedly being copied Lucy. In fact you seem to have a bigger problem with people "copying" Greg than you do about Gregs nasty tweets. So if you want to delude yourself into thinking this non issue is LITERALLY bigger than that then I feel for you hunny

God forbid nobody is allowed to do a mug flatlay! Lorna on IG is constantly doing it, so once again I say, nobody has original content anymore

So? You can barely see what Donald is sat on?

You’re getting yourself very worked up about Greg allegedly being copied Lucy. In fact you seem to have a bigger problem with people "copying" Greg than you do about Gregs nasty tweets. So if you want to delude yourself into thinking this non issue is LITERALLY bigger than that then I feel for you hunny
Lol! Im not worked up. You said Greg copies WW and I just showed that’s not the case 🤷‍♀️ I do have an issue with what Greg tweeted. But as I said before, I think he’s grown up and learned to be a better person.

God forbid nobody is allowed to do a mug flatlay! Lorna on IG is constantly doing it, so once again I say, nobody has original content anymore
It’s not just the photo, he’s totally ripped off the caption that goes with it too. That’s not a coincidence. But yes I totally agree finding 100% original content is unrealistic now.

Lol! Im not worked up. You said Greg copies WW and I just showed that’s not the case 🤷‍♀️ I do have an issue with what Greg tweeted. But as I said before, I think he’s grown up and learned to be a better person.

It’s not just the photo, he’s totally ripped off the caption that goes with it too. That’s not a coincidence. But yes I totally agree finding 100% original content is unrealistic now.
Ur very worked up.. you must share the same kind of racist views as Greg since u think u can just ‘grow up’ racism is more than words, it’s how you think and how u see people. ur not born racist ur raised racist, Greg feels black people are lesser than him and clearly so do u

U have flawed logic just like u think it’s ok for him to get a hotel paid for by a HOMELESS charity

Nicks ex’s pictures are basically replicas of everything Greg does so why doesn’t greg have a problem with that? Why don’t u add 20 comparisons of that

Nicks ex’s pictures are basically replicas of everything Greg does so why doesn’t greg have a problem with that? Why don’t u add 20 comparisons of that
Yeah I’m wondering about that too. The only reason I can think of is west wings ex and Greg are friends to try and annoy west wing. That’s why greg let’s the copying of his pictures slide with him and not west wing.
I think the moral of this is greg is ok with copying when he’s the one copying other people but doesn’t like it when he thinks he’s being copied.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I’m wondering about that too. The only reason I can think of is west wings ex and Greg are friends to try and annoy west wing. That’s why greg let’s the copying of his pictures slide with him and not west wing.
I think the moral of this is greg is ok with copying when he’s the one copying other people but doesn’t like it when he thinks he’s being copied.
pmsl well no chance of Greg copying anyone now! He’s gone from being gifted fabulous Disneyland vacations to now.. chicken breasts if you’ve seen his new post you will know what I mean!!!

Wow, the chicken post is kind of tragic. Do people like him believe they leave some kind of magic dust behind them? So people will want to flock to a fast food joint just because he went there? Honestly. And is it just me or is anyone else witnessing the slow birth of a comb over?

Reactions: 3